3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sport404 05.05.20 08:24 pm

Raising the level. (SnowRunner)

People who know? I think there is a little level raise?? License. Wheel popakademie hunting.
16 Comments
Sort by:
A
ApMaJIuH 05.05.20

Edit experience.
Patency of the wheels on the dirt.SnowRunner\en_us\preload\paks\client\ - initial.pak\[media]\classes\wheels - the wheel.xml to change the values WheelFriction BodyFriction=1.0
SubstanceFriction=1.2

s
sport404 05.05.20

ApMaJIuH
no, thank you. Value of the game do not want to touch. Visually just want to see the normal tires, not sosaku which digs as the Afghan KAMAZ )))
The topic is not relevant. Have figured out myself )) Thank you.

V
Voin Bob 05.05.20

sport404
so write, maybe there are missions more profitable? I barely 23000 accumulated. Missions have done a dozen+

And generally that's a question I had, and there will be enough coins from all missions on all equipment + Modding?

After all the price tags in the Store are not weak at all...

A
Agurchik 05.05.20

I KAMAZ in the location of Taymyr moved from the map swamp on the map quarry and there turned over. in the end I was evacuated back to the swamp (as in career not in principle garage) and left the game. via the time I go to the game and I have 2 cars, one of which capsized, and the second which I evacuated. That is, the car split in two. Randomly Neformal currently have 800 thousand + top 5 cars opened .

V
Voin Bob 05.05.20

Agurchik
funny bug :-)
In fact, I think bugs are not something shameful in my opinion, it is shameful for the current (last 20 years) of developers who appear in the games market with enough raw food!

And why should I be ashamed of what they Krivorukov not finished? It is fundamentally, and it is often seen, such as bagouter etc... something I do not recall many occasions when, for example, the ATM broke down and gives a ton of money, why? Because there is 1 million times to double-check the system and break in, if you want to beta test, before releasing to the mass market, and have virtual hosts of games and such no problems, and if they do not, then NAH I be ashamed?

That's the philosophy, IMHO!

A
Agurchik 05.05.20

Voin Bob
lol so it turns itself. even bavouzet not necessary. I think it's because of the eternal problem conflict files I understand that they have on LAN, and I have a vault on PC, are my sohranki, which sometimes vary a lot, so I have each time before you start synchronizing, after which 2 sohranki aligned and everything is duplicated.

V
Voin Bob 05.05.20

Agurchik
Thanks for sharing, but I just stopped at a Dam in Michigan to look around, and stopped for a snack, don't want Galopom po evropam, so that the hips I,.,,___, as to the real Taimyr, huh :-)

A
Agurchik 05.05.20

Voin Bob
I'll talk a little as I did initially.
I sold all the cars I've had. moved to Taimyr and bought KAMAZ. which went to the locations and was looking for actually a car, but found something better )))

A
Agurchik 05.05.20

Voin Bob
nice . add me to friends if you want, you MB fly . Agurchik777

V
Voin Bob 05.05.20

Agurchik

I Car our permanent mod added, and found that the APC? Which all say?

V
Voin Bob 05.05.20

Agurchik
I will add, but I have a pirate on this game until it's worth. I still think and look before to buy, first check to see that the game wasn't no Homo and other slag that like to put in the entire entertainment industry for the last 15 years.

In addition, the Incentive her no I understand, I buy only there, not including eve-online where the ACC from 2005 year.

A
Agurchik 05.05.20

Voin Bob
I was told that the Car is in the Taimyr Peninsula, but I have not found, but found THERE TARTAR (APC)

V
Voin Bob 05.05.20

Agurchik
here's a thread about the Car and most likely litsuhe that will work too.

https://www.playground.ru/files/snowrunner_m134_minigun-202793/#comment-18754117

I was there all the details painted

s
sport404 05.05.20

Voin Bob
So simple. First, in the first garage (I have premium litsuha) gave an analogue of the Oise. This to open maps enough. Found all the other cars sold. And for missions international took over the 80k somewhere. And that's all. On the set of the grandmothers in the missions enough. Well, then I'm actually not that far gone. He just finish the dam now.

H
Hellhound_Anger 05.05.20

sport404
I garbage here toil, as usual, and then about you, friend, remember. Go through the files and adjust the opening of the wheelbarrows at the level at which you're comfortable. Count for little where and what to correct.

s
sport404 05.05.20

Hellhound_Anger
Thank you. There is already antiphanes, in principle laid out here. And I eventually dropped the saved game and generally new everything went. Sado Maso initial phase is shorter. )))