3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
volodya22rus 05.05.20 08:25 pm

To reduce fuel consumption (SnowRunner)

Does anyone know how to reduce fuel consumption?
5 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hellhound_Anger 05.05.20

volodya22rus
Bear, Ah what a good question raised! However with the same success it is possible to connect the trainer.
I found these files at SnowRunner\en_us\preload\paks\client \ initial.pak\[media]\classes\engines . It remains to relate the desired mill with Trak.
Example. In the daddy there are a file, as they call it e_ru_truck_modern.xml .Very gently open it with Notepad ++++ (or the like). Oh, in this file recognizable the price of the engines, and the inscription: RUTruckModernEngine Yes, it is a top mill for AZOV 64131. There is a line:
DamageCapacity - I understand the strength of the engine, the bigger the number, the stronger the machine.
DamagedConsumptionModifier - well, at hike consumption when you killed the engine, the multiplier.
FuelConsumption - Oh! The lower the value, the less consumption.
Torque - Torque! This is power, it is necessary to understand. Well, mustache, Bear.
Attention!!! Just obnarujil, and of course it is obvious that the same transmission guzzle fuel, they are in the folder gearboxes

j
joseph88 05.05.20

If without cheats it is necessary to disable all wheel drive on good road to haul cargo without a trailer.

B
Bramus 05.05.20

Buy a couple of tanks with fuel and put in convenient places on the map.

The game is too simple, a free evacuation from anywhere across the map of scattered expensive selling trailers, tanks don't need to fill up (with fuel going), garage automatic tank fill.

V
VasiliyPupkin69 05.05.20

Hellhound_Anger
and how you managed to otredaktirovat file initial.pak? WinRAR only opens but if you try any changes to make, it says that access denied error

H
Hellhound_Anger 05.05.20

VasiliyPupkin69
No, no. Bunny, this is an archive that free winrara open. Here's what you do.
A) the Files should unzip to a convenient place, namely, in the same papers, so the path is:
initial.pak, Tama pass [media] after - classes and finally.
B) Gently extract the files:
engines - engines
gearboxes - CAT
suspensions - suspension
trucks - trucks (level open, Addons, toplivoobespechenie parts and their limits)
wheels - wheel
winches - windlass (length and strength)
You can selectively. This is the solution I've found games that you can rule. Extract from folder to work. Tama open the files in these folders and edit. Actually, many interesting yourself can do with them.
Specifically, I've found engines and gearboxes have a fuel consumption FuelConsumption. Well then what engine and transmission affect the flow.
Have fun out there!
Bramus wrote:
The game is too easy
Yo! Simple for co-op. Well, Yes, prsta. But, in the lonely there's so much time to kill, that Mama do not cry! sachem? Know - totem.

Bramus wrote:
Buy a couple of tanks with fuel and put in convenient places on the map.
Oh! I will tell you. Edit its volume! Put tons 15-20 (as it should be). Well, to be a gas station on the map, just two pieces in the corners Respighi. That is the theme.