3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Inkvizitor nubov 05.05.20 08:26 pm

Bug in addition (Fallout 3)

Passed addition with the alien ship, everything was normal, came to the mission to get to the bridge, well and on the way decided to look into podlasiu Block the death Ray went through everything, return. And teleport, which I came here broken! Marker specifies the job at it, they say the only way to get out of here you can. Walked all over, pushed everything that I found other way like no. Only this teleport. Well guys, who than can help. This is a bug or I am so blunt? If a bug, how it can be avoided? How to get to the right location? Would you be so kind.
Made screenshots, but pad still does not work. More than five MB weigh reptiles.
6 Comments
Sort by:
-
-VECTOR- 05.05.20

There's only one way to load a save game

I
Inkvizitor nubov 05.05.20

Maximian
Not already solved the problem) As if in quest jumped yet glowed mission to get to the bridge, fulfilled all conditions to complete the next quest and - OOPS - the job has been updated and came into the captain's cabin. The mustache, I cut down with this ship, the wastelands missed)

D
Dmitriy Evgenevich 05.05.20

The Inquisitor newbies
I don't remember the sequence of job execution on the spacecraft, but if the scripts really betrayed, in the wiki on the Foul (the Shelter is called, if my memory serves me) need to find the article Console commands, there should be useful information. The point is that using the console can be scrolled stale part of the job, with its help you can teleport to the right part of the ship.
PS Just saw that the problem is already solved.

I

Dmitry
Thanks, everyone) But in the future I'll know. I'm sure this is not the last problem in my journey through the Fallout...

I

Guys, I don't want to create a new topic... Can anyone remember how to open the map 87 asylum? The plot was already there, but only inside, and in order to see it on the map was marked as need to go there outside, but the radiation there dichasia or one suit doesn't help, really PIP-boy to open do not have time to antirads to eat. So, maybe some secrets about opening a location there?

C
Charles Darwin 05.05.20

The Inquisitor newbies
Four years later, comes a powerful Necromancer and raises necropost from the grave. Vostani same!
So, to open the Refuge 87 on the map, you need to go to him on foot across the heathland from little Lamplite. You should have a pack Antirain, Promoters, and at least one Rad-X, Med-X and Mentaly. It is also desirable to put on an Improved anti-radiation suit or power armor Winterized T-51b. The skill "Medicine" must be at least 100. Before entering the high radiation zone first, clear the area from mutants. Then to get around the area on the North side, where the access doors of the asylum a very short, if you just jump down from the cliff. Come to the edge of the cliff closer, Eating Rad-X, Med-X and Mentaly for resistance to radiation and increase health to not die immediately and have time to turn the PIP-boy for treatment. We approach the edge of the cliff, getting a dose of radiation, immediately turn on the PIP-boy and treated hate. The door to the hideout is right under us. Jump down from the cliff - the height is not large, so it will not break. After landing, immediately take some rad-away, while a high dose of radiation did not kill us. The door will be behind you two steps away from you. Turn around, go to it, open... and see the inscription that entry is not available, understand that the door opens and inside here to get impossible. But opened the Token Vault 87 on the map. In order not to lose, will have to come back the other way, through the most infected area, getting the horse doses of radiation, every three seconds, including the PIP-boy and devouring the rad-away packs. The further you move away from the epicenter, the more to weaken the radiation. After ten meters you get out of the radiation zone and get to safety.