3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evgen051 05.05.20 08:27 pm

About the trucks... (SnowRunner)

Advise which truck to buy in the beginning? Earn yourself, without cheating and other things. (want to go) . Who that will advise?
23 Comments
Sort by:
j
joseph88 05.05.20

The main thing that was all-wheel drive 6x6, this so-called all-terrain vehicles. How will be able to buy sell all the junk and trailers you can find. First opened the Rover has a tendency reversal. Better to haul cargo without a trailer, so it's faster but will have to do more flights. Still be ready to fight with bugs.

J
Jura Be 05.05.20

Go to Alaska. Best to start to pick up Hummer and ATV. This is already enough for practically the whole game. Can even the Rover and the two roadies to sell, jump on the Taymir. and by KAMAZ. 8x8, all-wheel drive and the differential runoff. If thee do not mind the drive to Michigan.

G
Grindest 05.05.20

That would be here for such a fleet.(((

X
Xotab80 05.05.20

Grindest
Here you happiness . Recommend KrAZ . https://snowrunner.mod.io/?sort=dateupdated-desc

d
d1sss 05.05.20

not all vehicles can be supplied bodywork for pipes , bricks and other goods , and the other tractors in the winter, even with chains often get stuck , what would you advise ?

B
Bramus 05.05.20

Evgen051
All pass himself until closed 2E cards first.

Fleetstar F2070A - 2nd truck on the starting location you can find. The most versatile, all-wheel drive 6x6 is placed and blocking is, the speed average. With all-terrain tires are already going well. Recommend.

International PayStar 5070 - off-road riding in the dirt better than above, but a little slow, costs 2 times more, eats fuel like a fish.

Azov 64131 - terrain vehicle (in the garage of the Peninsula is to buy). 8 wheels permanent four-wheel drive and DIFI. Sustainable good rides in the mud and mountains. Heavy, not for wetlands. Economical, goes almost everywhere, speed is below average but stable. For complex tasks.

- Heavy class 2A first do not go in the slightest hill.
- Selling abandoned trailers can earn extra money.
- Starting pickup Chevrolet CK 1500 is very good and terrain and resistance, only better than him YAR 87 (swamp 6x6 from Taimyr). The rest is more fun for different tasks.
The diameter of the rubber decides in the mud, but worse stability of the car.

J
Jura Be 05.05.20

d1sss
Now about the choice of truck in the game and say it is useless. All of them +\- of the same characteristics., and in functionality and even the same. Not on the body, so the trailer can be transferred.On the trailer even easier. Not heavy, loaded out. And unhooked the trailer light was out and pulled the trailer. And any cargo, except trailers under the high saddle, you can carry anywhere even with the help of scout. The only unique in the game it's kind of Катерпилер745й, he is one has the body container. Like

R
Reyser 17.07.20

Stoked for this ATV, you can buy immediately, selling both the starting of the truck and scout, to put off-road tires and hit the road. The entire Michigan closed they sold more trucks bought and put REM module to repair and refuel first. There is no place, even scout trails where it will not climb.

D
DeKLeR 17.07.20

Scout on the first card Michigan and Alaska, the best( in my opinion) is the Loadstar 1700, wildly traversed and powerful, it could run a space mission to get something, the same wite on the map the dam goes without problems. Hamer compared to him at all does not pull.

A
Arroc 17.07.20

While better than Azov (KAMAZ) and TUZ 420 (APCS) found nothing.

v
volodya22rus 17.07.20

The best machines in the gambling places:

1) tayga 6436 (Ural) - IMBA in the game. Never got stuck, pull all, almost not feeling anything.
Spoiler
2) Azov 6431 (KAMAZ) is good, too.
Spoiler
3) Tuz 420 (Civil BTR) - great for exploring the map.
Spoiler

Z
Zhora Poroh 17.07.20

volodya22rus
I thought that tayga 6436 is KrAZ

V
Vyxyxol 17.07.20

Jora Gunpowder wrote:
tayga 6436 is KrAZ
It is, and Ural is Voron.

R
Ratmir 17.07.20

send a quick Hello where is the suspension for high tayga 6436?

S
Shpun 17.07.20

Hey, tell me, planted between the trees quest trailer, no way to pull it out I can't. How can I lose a job or a trailer full of priests to pull can?

S
Shpun 17.07.20

Oh, he understood, was still a couple of missions, opened the Tap, and they pulled

r
redamus 17.07.20

Shpun
Winch pull or reset tasks and re-pass. I often throw the cargo (if stuck), get out and then the winch pulling a trailer.

r
redamus 17.07.20

Ratmir
The map of the Imagerx in the upper left corner. Close to the Tartarand.

V
Vigo_2 17.07.20

The machine in the beginning of the game is not exactly the Taimyr Peninsula.
Alaska has a machine ANK. Direct oooc good, or ride On the Alaska
on the Royal 17?
PayStar 5070 much worse than the Royal 17?

V
Vigo_2 17.07.20

Is it just me hammer goes bad in Alaska, or at all? On any rubber!