3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
massoffka 05.05.20 08:27 pm

What parts are missing? (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

The pirates were, the revolutionaries were, the Chinese were, the ancient Greeks were, the ancient Egyptians were. Now the Vikings came. What's the next part? As for me - so likely or ninja or samurai. What do you think?

41 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dogmit 05.05.20

massoffka
About the samurai of sakiro is, Nyon 1 and 2 and now even Ghost tusky will. Yubisoftu to any of these games as far as China cancer. Well, if they want, let them do it, laugh as well as on the dull origin and Odyssey.

m
massoffka 05.05.20

Dogma
Hmm... retired assassin time...

G
Garsinho 05.05.20

Don't play che whining ...

E
Eternal Traveller 05.05.20

Collection of anonymous whiners I declare open!

d
dilat 05.05.20

Pure in reality was not. And what will happen next, difficult to say

R
RikoChiko 05.05.20

There in Black Flag list the following parts were.

C
Car Igr 21.10.20

Vikings are missing

K
KAPRAL27 21.10.20

There is not enough about Russia, the time of serfdom. Imagine the Assassin in a sweatshirt, a earplug hat, boots and an axe that runs through the gardens and kills landowners. (And yes I know about chronicles, but it's not that)

d
digitalkid 21.10.20

Yes, the next one will be the fall of Rome. Screen. Because the reus of the ascet, i.e. will be collected from the models and textures of Valhalla and Odyssey.

Although it may be Japan, but it will be wildly dull without ships. Well, I mean, I wouldn't call those turtles ships after the Odyssey)

E
Ely Maze 21.10.20

how options can be assumed so

Japan there were their assassins for example hanzo hattori

there is also a setting about which no one says the conquest of the Mongols for example the period of the genghis khan or his children's grandchildren and so on

besides, if there is a period of genghis khan, we will be able to see an altair that is just over 60 years old.

since the altair was in Mongolia on a mission to kill the genghis khan

L
LaFeT666 21.10.20

No matter what parts are missing it is important that the Yubits cool franchise ruined and do not know which way to develop.

S
Spyder-man 21.10.20

I had time for a meeting of whiners. So, the best option is to forget everything that happened after the Ezio series, to imagine that it was just a dream, if it does not help, to engage in psychotherapy.
As for Jubisoft - sincerely repent for what he did and make normal Assassins.

By the way, why does Valhala already have an estimate, she hasn't come out yet?

S
StormX07 23.10.20

I'm guessing UbiSoft had the idea to create the first Assassin's Creed 1.
This is the film Kingdom of Heaven 2005.

Is this the town of Patra who built it? Well, definitely not Bedouins)).
It was possible to solve the mystery or make an assumption through a new game
that they were PHOENICIES
but I'm afraid of a bunch of Muslims, Jews immediately this game will be banned in their countries.

Phoenicia
Spoiler

S
Sam_FisherPG 23.10.20

In the current state of affairs, I don't know. The game rolled into a lute conveer.
If in real time in the games of this series would be constantly Dezmont Miles, the last game could be done only about him - absorbed all the experience and wisdom of all the Assassins memories of which he experienced, to create a fraternity in a real line of time to once and for all put an end to Abstergodustry, that would be an epic finite for the whole series of Assassins.

N
NullUndefined 23.10.20

massoffka
Africa has not yet been explored

D
Dreaman4or 23.10.20

About the second world could be)

c
ceptey8520 23.10.20

Dreaman4or
Knowing the American cliches, we will play for the evil KGB-shn from the Russian mafia, who will walk and shoot at the back of the head of some C-4M. And in parallel we will be told which Americans are good, fascists in one hare won.

D
Dreaman4or 23.10.20

ceptey8520
I do not even know what to say, but it would still be interesting to still look at the times of the Second World) type that with the help of the Assassins was taken the shore of Omaha beach for example) or there was an unfortunate attempt on Hitler since was a student of the Assassins )

M
MunchkiN 616 23.10.20

Dreaman4or wrote:
it's interesting to look at the days of the Second World War
it's probably going to be something like a sub-water. and since the ace in the conventionally 20th century is not very secret society and orendna somehow sidelined and do not look. and the 19th century is quite boring for setting some alternative history.
so it's probably going to be either a prequel to the 1st part or something from the conventionally ancient world if Valhalla becomes a game of the millennium. rim there or vovillon

V
Vyxyxol 02.12.20

Dreaman4or wrote:
it would be interesting to look at the days of the second world
Download Unity, and look well.