3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Angmar87 11.10.19 10:50 pm

It will be the best game in the entire existence of video games. (Cyberpunk 2077)

Yes. I think the best game of all time, even including the immortal classics.
1. It will be roleplay, and the best game should have the tag role-playing game.
2. The game will cool graphics, game should be cool graphics, even immortal classics no cool graphics.
3. You can select and completely redo the main protagonist, including even such things as body type and voice. That is, you can make a sharp and beautiful woman, which is very rare.
4. The coolest dark world of cyberpunk, like Deus Ex and Shadowrun. It's like Deus Ex, only better because there are more open world is. A main disadvantage of Deus ex has always been in its linearity, and the role-playing aspect and pumping system will also be better than in Deus Ex
5. Look around, now is a good singles game is incredibly rare. We're plotless, endless online multiplayer games. The game simply has no competitors at the moment.
It will be the best game of all time, it's like if you cross Skyrim and Deus ex. Nothing can beat this combination at the moment. The best game that will be released next year and which is very long no one can beat. Very very high bar. This can beat only the same, but in virtual reality with full immersion, but it already absolutely other level.
110 Comments
Sort by:
A
Angmar87 11.10.19

Recochica
You should not listen to any critics, if only for a laugh, like the nostalgic critic. The only rating that what it is worth - it rating from users, and generally have their brains always to appreciate.

A
Angmar87 11.10.19

gennaz
Lol. Any computer for 50 thousand drags it with a vengeance.

S
SuperDoom 11.10.19

Angmar87
Angmar87 wrote:
over 50 thousand drags it with a vengeance.
If only in 640x480 resolution with 50 fps on nascom grainne)))
The game most likely will require at least 2080ti

M
Magnum 500 11.10.19

SuperDoom
Yes. 1060 more than enough for FullHD. Don't exaggerate.

A
Angmar87 11.10.19

Antisocial
Well, OK. you Call decent competition in the genre singleplayer games that will be released in
this and sleduyushem year.

S
SuperDoom 11.10.19

Werewolf1986
Here see for yourself. It is already clear that the game will be over uber demanding

S
SuperDoom 11.10.19

Magnum 500 wrote:
1060 more than enough for FullHD. Don't exaggerate.
That is, if the minimum salary

P
Proshedshiy bezdnu 11.10.19

It's like the Witcher 1 in the beginning, only the first person. Nothing.
First, it will pull to puke and everything, but then, I hope, will be released cyberpunk 2099 the third part and everything will fall into place.

D
Dogmit 11.10.19

Magnum 500
Yes. 1060 more than enough for FullHD. Don't exaggerate.

It is foolish to play full HD in 2020. Now the standard - 4K. At least - 2K. And full HD is soap.

M
Magnum 500 11.10.19

Dogma
Oh you are banned because of provocation

S
SkyraX 27.09.20

Dogmit
Now take a hard ride for a chair, preferably tie to it with leather straps, so as not to fall from it and read - even in 2019 play on an excellent lcd monitor in 1280x1024, but not to "distort" the proportions of games that no longer do under 5:4, have to put a window or 1280x800 or even 1280x720, not fell?

D
Dogmit 27.09.20

SkyraX
Retrogrades are always and will be, someone still sits on the seven, or still plays the sage, someone still plays 1024 and 720 p., someone still watches movies on dvd discs, etc. and even many of these characters are proud of this fact - that's a point, please see that I'm not like everyone else.

S
SEREGA-SAN64 27.09.20

Too much PR around the game is likely to be Schlak !!!.

M
Magnum 500 27.09.20

SkyraX
Ahaha I play in 1280 x1024, on the monitor 2006. And dogmit trollolo

U
UPsA 27.09.20

TS, you're not a troll 80l, so... 3 with a minus. But, there is something in it, how many people have had))
Rzhongimagu)))

N
Nigativ92 27.09.20

Guys, I create a Russian-speaking community of the game Cyberpunk 2077, who has the opportunity - enter, a lot of interesting! https://t.me/cyberpunk2077fan

V
Vaipen 27.09.20

A beautiful video is no guarantee that the game will come out good. Vaughn Antham and Mstyuns were PRed, and on the way out came the pshik with an empty openword and the same type of missions with farm smoot. So, as it comes out, we'll see what's going on.

S
Sneaky Pete 04.10.20

The misconception that the game will be the best.

G
Givemethedust 04.10.20

Vaipen
For the sake of justice, both Antham and the Avengers already on the gameplay rollers looked very suspicious. And the OBT has only reinforced suspicions about these projects. Only a very unassuming person could believe in their quality after what he saw. KP2077 on rollers doesn't seem like a failure, imho

V
Veider16 04.10.20

another wet dream of school-to-thrones