3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Angmar87 11.10.19 10:50 pm

It will be the best game in the entire existence of video games. (Cyberpunk 2077)

Yes. I think the best game of all time, even including the immortal classics.
1. It will be roleplay, and the best game should have the tag role-playing game.
2. The game will cool graphics, game should be cool graphics, even immortal classics no cool graphics.
3. You can select and completely redo the main protagonist, including even such things as body type and voice. That is, you can make a sharp and beautiful woman, which is very rare.
4. The coolest dark world of cyberpunk, like Deus Ex and Shadowrun. It's like Deus Ex, only better because there are more open world is. A main disadvantage of Deus ex has always been in its linearity, and the role-playing aspect and pumping system will also be better than in Deus Ex
5. Look around, now is a good singles game is incredibly rare. We're plotless, endless online multiplayer games. The game simply has no competitors at the moment.
It will be the best game of all time, it's like if you cross Skyrim and Deus ex. Nothing can beat this combination at the moment. The best game that will be released next year and which is very long no one can beat. Very very high bar. This can beat only the same, but in virtual reality with full immersion, but it already absolutely other level.
110 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vaipen 04.10.20

Givemethedust
Well, x-sis. Maybe we are just waiting for the next shidevr, the level of the simulator trip pizza deliveryman, thrown spice.

Y
Yagor179 04.10.20

And at the end of the year will be an obser of the year, so many expectations cheered on the game

V
Veider16 07.10.20

it's going to be a bunch of bugs and crappy animation to eat fanboys

f
frw47 17.10.20

Yes it will be Polish shit for Russian pigs and Poles

U
Ubey Banderu 17.10.20

Write on the movet, a slut from the caches in western Ukraine.

y
yuriko1158 17.10.20

frw47
You'd think this shit wouldn't :)
I'm sure you'll be first in line, and you'll pay the full price.

V
Veider16 06.12.20

reksar9999
fuck as they see, the game will be shit

r
reksar9999 06.12.20

Veider16
While none of this foreshadows, there are problems with consoles, certainly not the fact that PS4 will drag a normal graphone, but they do not just promise the Next gene version for PS5 and Hbox. I always use a PC for games, so even if it takes a couple of months for patches, it's normal.

Z
Zhizn dermo 06.12.20

Definitely should be the best game. These developers have no right to make a mistake, because the elite of mankind is waiting for a masterpiece of epochal level.

p
prowkan 08.12.20

Life is crap
And in the end will be a strong middling and just a good game, but not a masterpiece and not a revolution in the genre.