3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pew-Pew-Pew 05.09.19 12:50 pm

Which is better? Pirates vs License

Let's discuss a very relevant question. What do you prefer: a pirated copy of the game, or licensed?
It is no secret that, as a rule, licenses are more expensive (especially when it comes to SC:)), they are very good. often have to wait long ( in the case of locations( All we remember is still not extant Chaos Theory=((( ) ).
I prefer to buy a licensed copy, and you?..
229 Comments
Sort by:
T
Thund3r 05.09.19

Here's my opinion on the example of the game splinter cell chaos theory:
Anyways I saw a pirate DVD with splinter and another three games for 100 rubles and next license splinter for 300 rubles I took the pirates so splinter was a complete lokalizovany version!!!
so I'm for the pirates

A
Ayrat 05.09.19

My brother recently the computer bought, IV additives license Windows XP for a couple pieces. So he installed this Windows, everything seems to be zaibi... so his comp is 2 times more powerful than my all parametram't childish, all th-thinks, thinks, some overlook mistakes. A hundred times he re-installed, even the master came, they.. didn't help.
So he was supposed to be birthday, I think let me end all of his suffering to buy Windows for 60 RUBLES in a regular store in the basement. Bought, the license is removed, put this ostanovilsya in 9 minutes, now all rushing right, the niche is not hanging. It turns out a couple of pieces in the shuffle spent.
And I always take the pirates free of charge, the type of test. I have a friend there - a PIRATE. He gets any game, any patch or add-on. I San Andreas 2 times while it was held for the first time on the shelves set.

J
Jekk 05.09.19

This can not be. Bartica likely your system was infected. For a licensed software itself is not buggy - they will test, test and test again a hundred times.

K
Kirillo 05.09.19

Oh-Oh-Oh! Friend he's a pirate. And San Andreas it was two times even before its release. Of course, if you have a PS2, and on the computer it came out on June 6 and left, and no stolen version was not.

D
DrPas 05.09.19

Why litsuha if the game has no network support, but then you have to take the complete version of the pirates. But if the game was pnravilos, then take localization and play

U
Unknown 05.09.19

The license is too expensive for me too, always take the pirated version is not a game even trouble nebylo, just need the right pirates to buy and not G which is not installed even.
Maybe I'm lucky that a friend works at the store, but I can say that a good pirate version is almost no different from the license (the game does not count), and the translation is a good version. It would be more money probably would take your license, all finances rests, damn it.
By the way the most pirated OS (XP SP2) is and never any glitches in performance was observed.

v
vidgin 05.09.19

What about licensed pirates? :)
When you sell license drive, it was the translation, and in short all cases, but in the pirate shop for pirate price. That's not bad. :)
For example, in Moscow in the store can be two discs next:
1. Age of pirates 3 (pirates) 3 Sidi for 300 rubles.
2. Dogs 3 (licenzionno) 3 Sidi for 350 rubles.

I always vybiraju the second option. And what mention of licenzionnoe for 2 thousand rubles. So my opinion is just crazy or very rich people, or people buying the game every year will buy IT!

J
Jekk 05.09.19

Games in normal jewel never 300 not worth. Exception - 5 SD for the 350R.

v
vidgin 05.09.19

I'm telling you the real prices, at least in our area. But on Savelovsky, about the same price, maybe 20 rubles cheaper, and in fact one of the largest computer markets of Moscow. 5 and Sidi are about 400-450 RUB.
Well a week ago I searched the area and the cheapest I could find (and I searched for Aim 2) 300 RUB. for 3 Sit. I have no reason to lie here.

J
Jekk 05.09.19

Do not go to markets. There prices are quote not too shabby. I would advise the UNION or divisions 1C Multimedia.

v
vidgin 05.09.19

OK, I'll try to look there, although I always thought that places like this - a bunch of disks category for the 1000 , maybe I was wrong about them.

C
Cesar 05.09.19

strange people - advertising was enough??
if I need files,I find them in the Internet for free, though they cost money on the shelves.the game is the same - a maximum of 100-500 R. on it and no problems!
if something is really in a pirate disks are not liked they would not have bought.
and regarding the WTO - the pirates were, are and will be, at least that thread will come up.right now too many people who either do not want or can not buy litsenzionki and no WTO, SHM-IT, KLMN-it will not change!

a
albert_LAS 05.09.19

....and nobody fights piracy. Many manufacturers of license disks a very good living producing pirates. Of course defiantly destroy pirated products (when someone something at the top not share...). Don't want pirated products - set a price on the pirates - and any buy this disc and certainly the profit will increase due to the demand. I actually am grateful to the pirates if not for them all we'd poke palcami our oak sovdepovskie keyboard... they have helped many of us to learn advanced computer programs, are given the opportunity to professionally architecturally designed, model, write music, programming, diagnose and many more... And those who ask questions about the choice - pirates or not - I'd like to ask (just put your hand on your heart and don't lie to yourself...) - Windows, SP2, Office, Photoshop, WinRAR, WinAmp, Nero - even though these applications on Your machines licensed? .....and the first time YOU sat down at the PC and through the years getting a degree in computer science and asking us now about piracy - You studied on software licensing? So ask yourself - a pirate or a license?

S
StepanTiman 05.09.19

Sorry just now came here at the next forum on the same Gutara...
So.,I fully agree with albert_LAS!!!,put your hand on your heart and think to myself.....and we must not forget the contribution of pirates in our computer education.!
You can blame the pirate deficiencies,only one size fits all does not fit - many of the pirates in good faith related to the games than the publishers!!!
Again---the Pirates Free artists,let him do.,like take-no - save up for a license!!!
Those who advocate only for the license,can boast yuzaniya ten games,and I have only had around 500 from EA.
I can assure you that, this is still once of them to do now,the figure is clearly not the biggest,and I took the game without understanding rarely, even chose!!!

A
A.Soldier of Light 05.09.19

hmm, the state lost a lot of money that you like many others have not bought litsenzionku, and for example, I downloaded the game for free ;)

S
Sp1rT 05.09.19

Let the government give me the opportunity to buy the licensed version. And why would our government even more money: they have in the budget a surplus of 20% of the stabilization Fund and the size of a third of the budget. And by the way the pirates have no one do not consume much; if people can't buy litsenzionku, he has two choices: buy pirates or even forget about this game. Where I live there is only one store with licensed wheels and price it blatantly overpriced (for example LADA Racing Club 390r.(it generally costs?!)), and to buy through online shopping I will not and do not advise others, if you email send is license Half Life 2 scratched the disk with the record of hymn of the Soviet Union, in our country it will be absolutely fine: we have no law controlling the activities of Internet-shops. A year ago in the Duma, talked about, told what to do and ... everything. In short, it is not necessary fairy tales about the poor robbed the state, it is not the pirates robbed and the country is not because of them falling apart. Because of my, for example, love to the pirate versions of the budget of the country loses a maximum of 100 per year. While much of the country lost to theft the average official?

_
_Lemon_ 05.09.19

If Pletka nice and full, better to take it - it's cheaper!

S
Sp1rT 05.09.19

And yet, our pirates lately its daemontools got, but protection from copying not, a big part of piratok goes without disc. The most conscientious and do translations of higher quality than licenzionno (e.g. Half Life 2 even peresvodili and very worthy, minor bugs easily fixed, no Steam in the Internet do not ask). Incidentally, in the system requirements of the second halva is nothing written about the Internet is necessary (without it, as I understand it, not check in). And if not him? Again to the pirates!

A
A.Soldier of Light 05.09.19

what if there is no Internet connection, the game HL2 to install???

A
Andolini 05.09.19

License no. That is, to establish, but there is online decryption goes after this. And forced updates fix at tsuki )