3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kolesnikov-yaroslav 05.05.20 08:30 pm

Ways to achieve maximum FPS (World of Tanks)

Hello, Dear tankers!
In this article, we will look at different ways to raise FPS.
Solution 1.
For a start, increase the paging file
Windows 7 Need to go (My computer \ system properties \ left advanced system settings \ Performance (settings) \ if you play in a window then put the check on adjust for best performance \ next, click advanced, put a tick opposite (programs) then the virtual memory change \ choose your drives, click to specify the size, set the initial 1536 max 3072 (this is the place you will work on strengthening the capacity of the computer that is the place which is specified, will be gone from your hard drive ) click set then apply and restart your computer.
Windows XP right-click on my computer \ properties and the rest is the same.
Solution 2.
You need any USB flash drive you don't need. Put it in the computer, right click properties \ select the ReadyBoost tab \ put a checkbox next to use this device for ReadyBoost put any size preferably 2GB. If the flash you need, just put a check on the - do not use this device. (This item is only available for owners of Windows Vista\7) But you can try the program eBoostr is an analogue of ReadyBoost on Windows XP and below.
Solution 3.
To speed up the computer startup, clean registry errors and cache, we need a program CCleaner .
Download, install, set the checkboxes as these screenshots, if you want to put anywhere else on your own:
http://pix.playground.ru/897966/57592/905905/
http://pix.playground.ru/897966/57592/905906/
Solution 4.
Disable the indexing. Open the "My computer", click the right mouse button on the icon for your hard drive and choose "Properties". In the opened window remove the tick in "Allow indexing disk for fast searching". After pressing "Apply" or "OK" a new window will appear where you will be asked whether to apply the selected attributes only to the current disk or and nested files and folders too. The final performance of the procedure may take a few minutes (depends on how many files you have on disk), but in the end you will be able to enjoy a little faster the OS. Of course, it works only for disks with file system NTFS.
Solution 5.
If you have little RAM or a weak processor you will help the program Game Booster (Not available on all configurations of hardware works as it should, if after installing it got worse, remove it.) The program in Russian, its interface is very easy to learn + out tips, I think you will not get lost.
Decision 6.
If you have a weak video card or you downloaded in the last battle. You will help the program Wot Tweaker - it removes all effects in the game according to your wishes – you can clean up the smoke and flames when firing, but leave the smoke out of the exhaust pipe, etc.
Solution 7.
If the program Wot Tweaker to help you, but this is not enough try to put the kinked texture.
The decision 8.
Custom game client. Go to game settings and set all settings as on this screenshot:
http://pix.playground.ru/897966/57592/905907/
Decision 9
Go to
"C:\Documents and Settings\(username)Application Data\wargaming.net\WorldOfTanks" - Windows XP
or
"C:\Users\(username)\ AppData\Roaming\wargaming.net\WorldOfTanks" - For Windows 7.
Using NOTEPAD, open the file preferences.xml . Use the search (Ctrl+F) looking for a string
TERRAIN_MESH_RESOLUTION
This parameter is responsible for the detail of the landscape. On any graphics settings is always 0. If the change will increase FPS.
0 – Max. 1 – Medium. 2 – at Least.
55 Comments
Sort by:
R
RikoChiko 05.05.20

Just buy a new computer.

A
Almanah007 05.05.20

Recochica
will not help. Yesterday a player with vidyuhi GTX 4 gig and 8 cores and 16 gigs operatives. at medium settings he gave out 16 fps :)

V
Vinni-Pukh 05.05.20

Almanah007
*** play on ***** FX. i3-i5-i7 to keep going.

itself you teacher: let's Express your thoughts more cultured? :)

B
BenziLLLa 05.05.20

Recochica
So, we rogue. Money with skorosnik Breakfast is not always enough on the donut, and then a NEW Pitch...

S
SerGray 05.05.20

textures compressed well help

C
Cergey59 05.05.20

Spec. effects on low , game settings on low , in short all or minimum or medium or disable
I personally have OCD. the world effects everything disabled only the textures of the tanks to the max. are Gives 60-100 fps .
yet the way from the server depends noticed on one 20 switched to another 60 .

B
BatloLub 05.05.20

If there is a need in the rise of FPS in WoT, it is better to buy a new PC

w
wallmaks 05.05.20

Сергей59
From the server it can't depend,it's probably just a coincidence, ping - Yes,from the server depends. And on the subject, there is a lot of mods compressive texture, besides for myself I know turning off some effects ( like tracks, etc.) is not bad help to increase FPS)

r
razor1685 05.05.20

And Schaub play WOT on ultra 1920x1080 GTX860M enough?

R
RAZIEL_ 05.05.20

remove nafig leaves on trees and bushes

Y
Yriu1 05.05.20

this is all the rules,but where their optimization.Probably the same place where the half-life of 3 others.

R
Russian Nabigatel 05.05.20

Don't see the point of buying something, I'm on low settings with 60 FPS play and don't complain, but most of the effects in WoT simply interfere with play (grass for example, when tancuesh over the hill).

s
sangen 05.05.20

High, slightly average 50 FPS+ never drops below 40.

S
StrikeX 05.05.20

you can still download compressed textures, at least 25%. gain 10-15fps

O
Ox1dizer 05.05.20

A little off topic, but I have on medium high all the lag (ATI Radeon r9 270x, 4 gig 4 core , 2.40 Ghz PERC.Win7 )
Decided with a friend to download the test new version (now comes), and lo and behold , I put EVERYTHING on ultra without a single lag and freeze.The output, or delivered optimize, or it is magic. :)

777makshan777 05.05.20

danik2015
on the test almost never lag, unlike the basics! Is every patch watch!

s
sssbesss 05.05.20

it's all nonsense. if and increase fps slightly. pinned change the settings via Notepad))))). Why? change of detail, range, render, landscape, make through the game, but in Notepad, they will be replaced, more specifically in the configuration files. Why are these difficulties. aphradite the computer and do not worry the brain))))

T
Treaq 05.05.20

Working once again. I have at i3 and HD 5650 - 40 fps. Settings: medium. And another about the same PC, so 20 fps. Eeeeexcellent

s
sssbesss 05.05.20

the screenshot is outdated. all solutions except the last one. what to look for in a notebook if you can set the option in the game itself.

H
Hamw 05.05.20

Here are my settings if you want to take advantage of them, 100-120 fps

Settingspix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru