3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IlyaKuzya 11.10.19 11:00 pm

Does not start from the start screen (Lost Planet: Extreme Condition)

I have a problem, I go to the launcher start the game, are the logos and enters the start menu press start and I will darken the window and starting again is out the window. Downloaded from 4 different sites ,perestanavlivat in different folders, and drives without Russian characters . Maybe the problem is in directx 12? Start and 9, and 10 version direct. Game version is 1.0.2.0, all drivers are updated.
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mers600zet 11.10.19

Well, if this problem still to whom that is interesting, what do the control PanelProgramsPrograms and features, delete the two Microsoft games for windows - live redistributable and Microsoft games for windows marketplace then reboot PC and download the program from here https://support.xbox.com/ru-RU/games/game-setup/games-for-windows-live-info the second paragraph is written click here click on the file, right-click properties\compatibility run this program in compatibility mode choose windows 7 and put a check on run the program as administrator, after installation, the program may require id assistant installed it is possible to score and everything to start,
Spoilers those who do not understand the problem with Microsoft windows live, he doesn't want to start and the game does not create a profile for saves, I hope helped...

R
RusFeexx 11.10.19

Mers600zet
Thank you so much,helped, and Yes, this problem is still very actual,watching people still often ask)

G
Gratka 11.10.19

found the answer! games for windows live no longer exists and now the game is bound to have her become dead

d
delfinak37 11.10.19

Thank you everyone came!! And games from windows live is not dead yet! (lost planet 1)

V
Vladimir Davydenko 11.10.19

I requires registration (windows 10), how can that be?

S
Subaru MotorSports 11.10.19

Vladimir Davydenko
Try to create an offline account Game for Windows LIVE.
https://forums.playground.ru/software/networks/games_for_windows_live-762046/#comment-12256899

S
Subaru MotorSports 11.10.19

Vladimir Davydenko
You can download separately Xlive.dll insert where the launching file of the game.
https://community.pcgamingwiki.com/files/file/576-bulletstorm-xlivedll/

V
Vladimir Davydenko 11.10.19

Subaru MotorSports
Thank you very much! Downloaded, it worked

l
legusor 11.10.19

another way:
so this game worked, you should be installed games for windows live and be sure service is running windows live id sign-in assistant.
this is true for all games that have windows live.

D
Devil01rus 22.02.21

Subaru MotorSports
yes. good topic and there is no crap. THX)

B
Big_Stacy 20.08.21

Gratka
That's right, games tied to Game for Windows LIVE are dead.

S
Stinger_Max 20.08.21

Big_Stacy
No.

r
romero2005 09.12.21

Mers600zet In
Thought