3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
devilMayCry666 05.05.20 09:27 pm

Stealth, or \"stupid kill all\" (Hitman: Absolution)

Who is in what mode will pass?
65 Comments
Sort by:
a
alexzet3 05.05.20

Yoshemitsu
Passed with stealth,very few people drenched.
Now selectively pass all the levels and currencies of all-stupid
some corpses at the location.....
Playing on medium,on hard probably harder

B
Bombardirovschik 05.05.20

Yoshemitsu
I'm from the sniper did not shoot never, even.((( Yes,shooting in hitmen difficult,but it can be used,that's just about the change of position I was saying if enemies don't know where you are and what's going on,that is normal.However, sometimes your strange AI they can be tough to stun.The main thing at once to kill all the red they shoot immediately.And the orange still trying to come to you,frozen,in a pinch you can take a human shield and kill all in the blast radius,and then change position.Well, I have not experimented much with the mess,only when necessary.I know that from the burning hotel to go shooting I couldn't - there's too much cops and SWAT teams and they all almost immediately to shoot at one place, and serious.That is, sweep the area.
PS-the shotgun is still a hell of trunk-vancott in the middle distance in the stomach.

M
Maickle Fort 05.05.20

Stealth in the style of chaos theory - with absolutely no kills(except target) :)

A
ANTI_XPECT 05.05.20

Exclusively stealth

K
KaaSwnl 05.05.20

passed all parts of killing all who I hurt, and never periodical his suit, he clearly looks and the whole style of the Hitmen in this suit.

C
Chak Norris2000 05.05.20

I try stealth, but if firing-Kill `em ALL!!!)))

H
HazeNYN 05.05.20

Three missions silent killer the rest of the shadow. Although, stealth is there, the same cool like in splinter cell conviction.

d
dramuniq 05.05.20

Stealth in all missions where it is politically correct! For example, in the mission of the Church, could not prevent at least one survived. Clean cut and tried only in melee and only alone, well, like a normal killer, not posing.

i
igorilla_07 05.05.20

TIGERblacK
no doubt, the middle - shooting just. Pure stealth is not.

I
Inspektor Polizhaykin-Boc 05.05.20

KILL ALL ONLY

E
Erick Hartman 05.05.20

igorilla_07
no doubt, the middle - shooting just. Pure stealth For a generation callofduty-Yes

K
Kapoon 05.05.20

Dark Kahn
Do not know you but head of security I in the hands came to the second floor when I shutters on the Windows opened in the end, he was a second stunned and hidden enemy on the map :D

Playing on legend, it certainly can't tell you what hell difficulty as the enemies firing on me with Fig understand kilometers I don't understand, but overall playable but policemen enraged scary they really x-ray binoculars to eyes, I think the patch is necessary

now in the apartment of the informant, for several silent assassin earned

a
anzhi_fc 05.05.20

mostly stealth

m
mad_k 05.05.20

the first time you pass that love stealth, it's HITMAN.
well, the second time you can arrange to meat )

O
OrisLumenis 05.05.20

The best option slay all the stupid in stealth.

K
Konstantine45 05.05.20

Hitman???Only stealth)

T
The Punk 05.05.20

More stealth. The game is in fact counting on it, give all sorts of awards.

A
Andy7P7 05.05.20

OrisLumenis the best option slay all the stupid in stealth.
Not to kill but to disarm and hide, so kosher ;-)))

a
ak-13 05.05.20

After shave lenny, took the levels by storm. Before that tried to pass as quietly as possible, but I had again to storm.

T
Tamerlan018 05.05.20

Stealth, of course. Because the game is for.