3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VaNneZz 07.05.20 09:43 am

Jedi sword (Space Rangers 2: Dominators)

Play the CD 2:Revolution. I fly once and then I come across people and asked to pick up the thing, they say it will kill, and I have to keep it and says that you need to hand it over to someone, but who not only told something about the power of the said(the Force will guide thee) and all his group of pirates killed. I play (according to the provisional standards of the CU) for over 3 years, is this sword I have in the hold and none of them is not drawn. Tell me what to do, where or to whom to go, or just sell it?
6 Comments
Sort by:
H
Harbinger265 07.05.20

Behind him is the Ranger to arrive with a speaking name. Not arrived - so the bug is likely (I've been there).

o
omen_17 07.05.20

It may not fly if only died. Once seen as Suite Nebogatova (or Ivan CINEBENCH) has caught up with the pirates and killed, and three times saw his soaked dominators. In normal history, he gives you the sword and hiding on an uninhabited planet, and the pirates do not touch, can fly away from the system when you return it, they swing right.., however, if Deluxe Nebogatov still alive, he will fly up to you and ask for the sword back, and in return will give you a rocket launcher..

o
omen_17 07.05.20

Again saw Ivan Kanonenko, who stood motionless a few months and was waiting when I heal close to pick up the sword and give me a rocket launcher. I flew past him, not paying attention, didn't even know that he (usually he navodit talking about the return of the sword). Sure, he burned out the engine and radar (could not speak), but the pirates paid off, and they're not finished off. However, as soon as he got his geomech back, immediately was given a rocket launcher and flew away. Certainly, the end of the quest meant a complete restoration of his equipment.

Z
Zere 07.05.20

I instead of the sword I threw a rescue capsule which was in the hold, and the sword remained now

S
Semechkin 07.05.20

Help, I don't know what to do. Play Rangers the revolution, give me the lightsaber. After a short period of time flies pirates of the (5!) and say: give us this thing you gave. Well, I run them on the system began. After 2 weeks my runs up to me dude, which you want to give the sword to, well, I give up, throws a rocket launcher. It would seem that all is well. BUT THESE PIRATES CONTINUE FOR ME TO FLY. I'm on the planets for a year hiding in and other system flew and was long gone, nothing helps. Is there any way out of this situation?

S
Semechkin 07.05.20

I do it for 2 games in a row going on, but I don't want a new start, tired