3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
torro136 07.05.20 09:48 am

Protection of housing from the Templars (Assassin's Creed: Revelations)

Generally already got attack!!!
Pass actually almost not real, this RAM or agreemet has got me!!!!!!!!
The question itself: to preserve the Special charges of the guns on the RAM or the flamethrower, but when I zero in on them, click on the T graduates snared but MISS, already furious right! Aim right at him and it lands somewhere nearby.... Somebody faced how to defend better....???? :)
45 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mize_94 07.05.20

the same shit just about Taran and flamethrower I had neverelse me more annoying gun stand for 3 kilometers and Figaro in the database ignoring all the barricade Yes, even a gun misses but only in the case when you shoot 1 volley if you do all 3 hits and takes down half the health but the thing gun shmalyaet so fast that reload is failing on the 2nd charge

D
Demonakor 07.05.20

Time to drop the fame and you will be happy.

B
BaLeFullPlayEr24 07.05.20

and another said Demonakor-om, I advise you to grab right away all the towers and then attack only once, with every kind of guns and more and more do not touch.

L
LyLya 07.05.20

strangely, I almost went the entire game and I was attacked only once in the beginning when Yusuf asked me to help! all bases captured at the beginning and fame no!

S
SWONER 07.05.20

If you flamethrower can't kill,then what will you do with the gun?)))He 2-3 shot destroys the base,and the usual boom per shot. Don't know will help you tip,but still,buy first 2 commander and 6 crossbowmen,save up for a normal wall,ie bleed,then try and use the assassins with weapons,they will be removed from the besiegers machine half HP and don't forget to shoot a gun,just not in the shot,and gulp. Such tactics helped me many times,though only twice lost the base.

t
torro136 07.05.20

Like ponel, you have plenty of guns to bet, they are well herachat:)

SWONER thanks for the advice to shoot a volley, so much easier and better:)

G
Gaijin456 07.05.20

It can be easier. Let the base spread, and then just their caps valnut and tower light...
Total loss not any, but save time and most importantly nerves. And give caps to their bases, so in General will not attack. I think that is a tactical part of the game is not relevant at all..

n
nocs32 07.05.20

Who do not understand: the Templars are attacking when you do illegal actions and declare you wanted.So they are not attacked your base need not do illegal actions. If you have wanted simply to bribe galatai or get witnesses. And things in the hat:)

d
davidrf 07.05.20

And I specially run up -it hurts like the assassins job to perform! Long gained fame and even longer waiting until the attack. The difficulty with it was not. The last gun, even to drive did not.
More shooters and barricade with machine guns and Yes even gun assassina.

S
SWONER 07.05.20

davidrf
Hmm.....of the three types of barricades,I prefer a gun)))the Gun does not shoot very much HP with siege machines.
ygamy47
Hmm......not so interesting,of course, you return to base....but at what price...

E
EZdrummer 07.05.20

Ezio Audetore
As fame no?
Generally not recruited or what?
Or is typed in full, but no one is attacking?

A
AlayaVijnana 07.05.20

As I understand it, to provoke the attack on the base, you need to gain fame, and then to create disturbances (with the guards to fight in the open). If you are quiet at max fame, it is not attacked.
When defending I usually always look up opponents. Depending on this, choose tools (Greek fire, if a lot of infantry, a machine gun if a lot of gunmen and suicide with a gun while somehow not made friends :)). Also it is always better to strip the corpses as loot sometimes give 10-15 points of morality. Cave-in large groups of enemies it is possible to raise a total of 30-60 points if lucky. Even put a couple of bombers with barbs in the beginning of the street, it saves HP of the barricades. First, using only crossbowmen, gradually replacing them with arrows with guns. In the end try to place the shooters across the length of the street, because siege engines are usually kept in the beginning of the street does not work. Here's a tactic.
By the way, shooting from a concealed handgun is a sort of target, i.e., your soldiers will try to attack the same group of enemies as you. Useful when you need to quickly make a bunch of gunmen/suicide.
Not yet passed any database (about 15 sieges). Often impossible to defend without taking damage on the refuge.

T
TIGERblacK 07.05.20

I identity with that gun didn't hit it off, well in the case with technology, and with the guards of the rules!

A
AlayaVijnana 07.05.20

When captured all bases, defense is very hard went. Soar killer with knives that run across rooftops and make shooters even more fun when kill the commander. Well at least they can shoot yourself. Base is almost always kochut. Fig, have students to commanders of bases to improve :)

J
Johnny Gat 07.05.20

how to get the job of assassins to capture 3 bases of success, can be one more base is not zakatil, except the first one

A
AlayaVijnana 07.05.20

There did not seem to capture, and to protect. Capture base, provoke attacks on them and defend.

J
Johnny Gat 07.05.20

I did not get the gun or the flamethrower to destroy

A
Argentino 07.05.20

I too the gun can't handle that, for three of the siege leaked... Not found than it can normally endure, Greek fire or machine gun. Also a gun on the T button misses, though, and aim directly for the enemy - unsuccessful. A volley if to shoot, well if half of it will be removed and then the finish((
Generally does not perform the task of the assassins, the last base can't defend

F
Favouritenahuy 07.05.20

how to put the crossbowmen in the protection of the crepes I

A
AlayaVijnana 07.05.20

Samuele Mangano
Argentino
Barricades, siege engines will not keep so still, that there, a machine gun, or the Greek fire cannon. I rely on gunmen all along the street, because it is not quickly demolished. The gun does not hit directly on the lees, neither single, nor in one gulp, will always beat close, but the damage it causes.