3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
torro136 07.05.20 09:48 am

Protection of housing from the Templars (Assassin's Creed: Revelations)

Generally already got attack!!!
Pass actually almost not real, this RAM or agreemet has got me!!!!!!!!
The question itself: to preserve the Special charges of the guns on the RAM or the flamethrower, but when I zero in on them, click on the T graduates snared but MISS, already furious right! Aim right at him and it lands somewhere nearby.... Somebody faced how to defend better....???? :)
45 Comments
Sort by:
A
Argentino 07.05.20

Berkut_ul
Thank you for the info. I'll try to focus on the shooters )

N
NikitoZZZ9595 07.05.20

Taran I can not destroy already tried different tactics (always remains miledistance a piece of HP he has)

F
Festr.. 07.05.20

Thank you, comrades. Try these tactics.
Flamethrower was quite a struggle. Soaked the bombers for the length of the street. Now on the RAM.
Berkut_ul
Yes. Commanders are cool. Recently realized this and now they are 5 pieces. And against the murderers, or rather, hunters(to me they are pretty battered nerves) it is better to put a couple of assassin-thugs.

a
alexanderfox 07.05.20

how is called the music that you hear during protect the base from the Templars?

R
Rishard 07.05.20

And I'm doing just. I don't put up barricades. I focus on the assassin,and guns in the battle with ordinary soldiers are not afraid to use. On the one hand, I use crossbowmen,with the other assassins with guns.

v
vaplig 07.05.20

Argentino
it is necessary to put the Greek fire right in front of the gun,then he would not damage her,and all Who were in the gun will burn before it will break
and most importantly, that the gun was away from the base

l
lev03121998 07.05.20

I've been attacked only once.During a story mission early in the game.
Learn to bribe heralds.Then there is the old trick of bribing the Herald,robbed of a Herald

A
Aips95 07.05.20

Tip: if you want to play after the story no longer defend the shelter, and then do nothing. The easiest way to repel the otaku: to surrender , then kill the captain. Yay! win without losses on your side.

T
Trind 07.05.20

For the entire game attacked 2 times (Usofa do not take account of) - for the first time blew and the base was, it seems, as closed, for the second time repulsed the attack and more attacks were not, in all databases, was appointed master, and the hunt that would be attacked ischo, advise, correct principle that would be attacked? All the tower from the Templars captured immediately without doing main mission (i.e., recaptured the whole city, just then beginning to be realized). thank you all in advance.

B
Bender_74 07.05.20

If you look closely, the increase in fame are at least 2 ways: murder and..... purchase of stores in the city:)

y
ya bez nika 07.05.20

anyways Beres first vystavlyaet well arbachakov well, etc. in addition to the shooters when their rides agname as the ability for the first time arbalete 75% of the way 25% of life removed and the arrows For 25 % of the way took 25 % and Yes uberi all when agname is in addition to the main

R
Rusya_47 07.05.20

torro136
Guy and not just using ArtMoney break open the morale and all set themselves 999999 poke him and barricade all roof usey hands and all by myself just see how to win)) and that these g*ndoni less attacked bribe heralds and kill officials you thereby reduce awareness of g*of ondony on cases and locations of bases of the assassins)

T
Trind 07.05.20

Not to start commanders have to expose, and then archers and crossbowmen, without a commander it's not possible))))

F
Fidel Alehandro Kastro Ru 07.05.20

Oh I'm not worried! give and then take away again just so it's easier and more interesting

M
Maoy258 07.05.20

how to put crossbowmen podskazhyte please all periglacial T_T
nicho ме5няется how to put the crossbowmen in the protection of crepes

click

n
nsine 07.05.20

Maoy258
assassins can be put only in certain places. looking for the right place - when you see a transparent silhouette of the assassin, then this is the place to put it (left mouse button)

M
Migel Gross 07.05.20

Has anyone ever managed to implement a flawless base defense without using the cannon and get achivku for it. I have this one also this game is not received.((( How can I do that?

M
Migel Gross 07.05.20

The question is removed, achivku received. If anyone has question how to do it, then look here

a
allen_woka 07.05.20

alexanderfox
look for it in the soundtrack to the game

U
Ulthwe 07.05.20

an interesting innovation.sorry gave up on the idea...