3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Turi1-one 07.05.20 10:40 am

Do not open the secret characters. (The Binding of Isaac)

Threw in the machine of greed 1000 coins, he just vzorvalsya, Keeper (Keeper) has not appeared. Coins threw in the passage floors, and in the mode grid.
The game downloaded from a torrent (don't know if it has a value?) The Binding of Isaac Afterbirth Plus Update 15.
The same nonsense with forgethim. Killed a lamb of the first floor of a walk for a minute, of a shovel does not appear in the starting room after the explosion and the tramp of feet after barefoot not heard.
Tried to open Losta, died 4 times on the script and still nothing.
How to understand in my version of the secret characters or not?
Can anyone have a link to the normal free version is?
3 Comments
Sort by:
C
COBECTb_TBO9I 07.05.20

If there is no progress in principle, the guilty fashion. Disable them (not individually, but all at once in the game menu), and defeat mom's heart.
But lost four deaths no longer open. You have to die on the spikes in the room of sacrifice with the poster, then the character will open and you will continue the race (to make it easier to understand if it's working disabling mods).
Except for mods, no other reason, why not open characters, no more. If you exactly followed the instructions on their opening.

T
Turi1-one 07.05.20

COBECTb_TBO9I
Mods do not, only one russifiers and then it is off because of the trophies does not.
To open a custodian need coins hredopola victory throw or on the floor in the machine of greed is also considered? All the artifacts for coins opened. but the Keeper (Keeper not given)

C
COBECTb_TBO9I 07.05.20

Turi1-one
If you mod one and it is turned off, you still need to check if they are all turned off (because the group disabling this is not the same sama that disabling each mod individually).
If it is easier - in the menu of mods if the mod is turned off there is a arrow and you can enable/disable this mod, then you need to click the TAB and restart the game. Only in this case, the game thinks all mods off, and gives you the right to obtain achievements.
The Keeper is being opened solely in the mode of greed by filling machine of greed. Automatic donations also only affects the level of the store (increases the number of items available for purchase) and only he can meet on regular floors.