3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mixa250 07.05.20 10:41 am

Which is better: legendary edition or special edition (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Legendary edition or special edition
18 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 07.05.20

mixa250 wrote:
Legendary edition or special edition
If you care about fashion then of course the original is better (just because mods for it are much more) if the mods do not care that SE.

a
airstorm 07.05.20

mixa250
For special even SKSE is not created. More precisely created and spat on him in the stage of beta. Special graphics a little better + there is much less common bug with the water, at 120-144 fps (the legendary bug occurs at values above 60). On the other hand is legendary, as already mentioned saa0891 has a huge number of mods (thanks to SKSE) .... one only skyui is worth.

.AVENGER. 07.05.20

better legendary as a lot of interesting mods !

A
ArmandoX 07.05.20

saa0891
Join.

R
Rasvetribka 07.05.20

Legendary

J
Jezzy2312 07.05.20

Original

D
Daidjer 07.05.20

Better Enderal. ))) With Russian sabami. Set, started. Here's the screenshots. And so, the legendary. You can pick up a count. fashion, taste.

G
GeraSP 07.05.20

Legendary of course! Especially if the computer average and fashion to buy is not especially hunting...

J
Juwargane 07.05.20

Legendary for many reasons

Initially, the Special Edition is positioned on the console of the new generation,when it was moved out of money to create something new in the end, the blood from his nose had to do this port on the PC when there is a financial gap of Bethesda and the number of employees.On the other hand if they hell was fucked up after the release of Fallout 4 then I feel sorry for these people because they're standing in the SE didn't,just pulled slightly Grifoni and give out for a game.Now 1000 years have passed and I SE absolutely no,grafone you can pull mods and a better platform for modifications horrible and awful in addition to pictures and resources vyzhiraet be Nate.
In General, SE is money laundering and I at her flatly, not looking and not looking.
The sad fact is that a global modification go to this crazy version,but the creation of SkyOblivion on a standard engine it would be much easier.

K
KingFish_ 07.05.20

mixa250
Legendary Edition

G
GIBAY 07.05.20

If you have a multicore proce - special edition.
Because when I went to Whiterun playing the original - 38 fps, a dual core was only loaded.
In the special edition - 60 fps everywhere.
And fashion ?
Me and without them life is good.

Z
Zvyer 07.05.20

mixa250
I will say this, I liked the SE because there are less bugs. LE I play only with mods, and se I have everything at default, no mods

H
Homyak 555 07.05.20

There is no options. Legendary Edition steers for many reasons. Compared to him, in my opinion, the SE in the garbage.

H
Homyak 555 07.05.20

Zvyer
I have on LE from the Fenix no bug. And by the way, bugs LE per SE is not corrected. There are only refreshed graphics engine and improved decor. SE was created for the new generation consoles XBOX One and PS4, with the purpose to sell the game and earn. Installing two of Skyrim, you just a comp with the staff.

H
Homyak 555 07.05.20

Juwargane
Yes, I totally agree with you. Would put Oblivion to Skyrim (LE), the engine and the Gold Edition would be completed. And children even in this SE did not modify. As was de-me, and has remained there since.

R
Richards 07.05.20

mixa250
If you want to play with a graphics mod that speshel, without them the game is shit. If not interested in graphics legendary and Yes, if you zasunesh fashion on the schedule in the legendary edition of the game will be crash and fly, if you want a beautiful Skyrim with hd textures, grass, cities, characters, animals, the gear and all this with ENB, only speshel Edison.

He sit in speshel version covered with all sorts of graphics modes, beautiful, just the rack was replaced, the sound of Douala showing different weapons on a character at a time and double sheath, according to the number of mods I don't know well is already out.

R
Roman Dolgovyazy 26.09.21

airstorm
https://gamer-mods.ru/load/skyrim_se/instrumentarij/skse64/151-1-0-6091
is this really a bet? actually it's 2.0

C
Croko1337 03.01.22

Roman Dolgovyazyi
Is it normal for you to respond to a 17-year-old comment?