3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gothicsmn 11.10.19 11:05 pm

Is it possible to play the game the keyboard and mouse? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Good afternoon. Actually the question in the topic title? People in the know tell me how is it?Or not worth zamorachivatsya and to get used to the controller?
26 Comments
Sort by:
P
Princess_Darsy 11.10.19

Gothicsmn
as far as I know, on consoles, and the game itself has no support kawamichi

D
DEDGAMER 11.10.19

Can Masha for Lyashko!What kind of stupid question? Of course you can,just for example on the PS4 is a relatively expensive 6 Tr in my opinion the mouse and pagastia is for normal Clara Pribluda need to buy to connect it,you buy it, then it is possible and common with a mouse to stick.

S
Sorento NSK 11.10.19

Gothicsmn
about this read ReaSnow Cross Hair

R
RikoChiko 11.10.19

Only through the crutches and special devices.

J
JolyMau5 11.10.19

Only through the crutches and all sorts of pribludy Satie like exploded the keyboard.

G
Gothicsmn 11.10.19

What can I say about the Hori T. A. C. PRO, what kind of device is this? You can buy or pass?

G
GamesKnight 11.10.19

Can, 5 November 2019

D
Dogmit 11.10.19

GamesKnight
you can, but it's stupid, because since 2006, peck became possible controllers to connect from the box. Actually this time I didn't pass a single game on clavomax.

S
Star 03.04.22

can
I play through gimx
in principle tolerable

S
SkyraX 03.04.22

Dogmeat Record
me a video of you playing the gamepad in Ion Fury

D
Dogmeat 03.04.22

SkyraX is not
on the torrent, let's do something else

S
SkyraX 03.04.22

Dogmit
everything is clear, no comments

S
Slonvprotivogaze 03.04.22

Gothicsmn
had only played the first restart of Larka with a gamepad before, then it played a little (a replica of the juano box). Therefore, UNTIL this moment I never flirted with this business, and there have never been consoles. A year ago I bought a PS4 pro and immediately went to Bloodborne ... my hands got used to it in a week)) And in RDR2, the control is simple + auto-guidance and time dilation.
PS - Why do you want to buy a console and not use a gamepad at all? On the contrary, after buying the game without his support, I perceive it as heresy))

m
meagarry 03.04.22

this game must be played in front of a big screen with a smooth gamepad for total immersion. why spoil it with the keyboard?

s
saa0891 03.04.22

meagarry wrote:
why spoil it with a keyboard?
Yeah, why use normal controls when you can play with brake crutches.

C
CT3H 03.04.22

Are you some kidding chtol? .. This is the point that you need to play RDR only on free aim, because any batch even with 4-5 enemies will be perceived as a "live" shootout. What's the fun of standing still and pressing 5 times on the levers, shoot everyone in 4 seconds without feeling anything. And on a gamepad without auto-guidance, you just can’t take it out in many situations. I can imagine how in MaxPayne3 to exchange fire with such auto-guidance ..- the whole gameplay is also dying.

D
Dogmeat 03.04.22

S.T.N
people, the joke is that on the gamepad you can calmly take everything out if your hands grow from the right place

m
meagarry 03.04.22

saa0891
why use normal controls when you can play with brake crutches.
He wrote the same. When you have a handy gaming device, why do you need crutches for typing?
S.T.E.N.
And on a gamepad without auto-guidance, you just can’t take it out.
Why write about what you don’t know? I play without problems without auto-guidance. Even my crooked hands do not interfere.

s
saa0891 03.04.22

meagarry wrote: He wrote
the same thing.
I see you are really bad.

meagarry wrote:
When there is a convenient device for games
A convenient device for games should have the most accurate and fast positioning, the ability to aim as accurately and quickly as possible, have the fastest camera rotation, etc., I’m not even talking about a bunch of hot keys, crutches in they simply can’t provide all this in the form of a gamepad, I don’t understand at all how you can enjoy the gameplay on this prosthetic control, but if you like to put on pants over your head, this is your choice.

m
meagarry 03.04.22

saa0891
Don't confuse convenience with performance. Formula 1 is very fast. But I prefer to drive a normal comfortable car.
Ps do not get personal. Grow up and learn how to communicate normally.