3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrWorld 11.10.19 11:05 pm

MSI GTX 1070 temperature is 58 degrees idle

It is generally a normal temperature? I think I heard somewhere that the graphics themselves of the cooler are not working in simple mode, and is enabled during load in games. By the way during the games the temperature rises by 2-3 degrees or maybe a little more
121 Comments
Sort by:
p
pekabir 11.10.19

and Yes, as you have ventilation in the building organized? normal even aired?

s
saa0891 11.10.19

MrWorld wrote:
Well, just because it was easy in such a high temperature the graphics card is not going to hold up?)
Not to spoil of course,but idle still some sort of high temperature.

M
MrWorld 11.10.19

pakaur
In the General case deepcool kendomen titanium, inside i7 4790k ( with temperature's fine) zalman cnps10x optima

p
pekabir 11.10.19

and Yes, as you have ventilation in the building organized? normal even aired?

p
pekabir 11.10.19

and speed case coolers tried to add?

M
MrWorld 11.10.19

pakaur
In the General case deepcool kendomen titanium, inside i7 4790k ( with temperature's fine) zalman cnps10x optima

M
MrWorld 11.10.19

saa0891
Suggest how to adjust the temperature cooler in the graphics card? Just downloaded msi afterburner and riva tuner and decided to study

p
pekabir 11.10.19

and speed case coolers tried to add?

M
MrWorld 11.10.19

pakaur
I have there regulator speed in the case and it is set at maximum

M
MrWorld 11.10.19

saa0891
Suggest how to adjust the temperature cooler in the graphics card? Just downloaded msi afterburner and riva tuner and decided to study

p
pekabir 11.10.19

MrWorld
there is the curve in the guide at random can acceptable speed ask

M
MrWorld 11.10.19

pakaur
I have there regulator speed in the case and it is set at maximum

p
pekabir 11.10.19

MrWorld
there is the curve in the guide at random can acceptable speed ask

c
callmegod 11.10.19

It's a stupid system stop fan. Turn on cooler at 60 degrees. Put ISI avtainer startup. I have similarly above 50 is heated in the browser in about 1 hour.
I put 28% of the turnover of the coolers. 33-37гр in the browser.

c
callmegod 11.10.19

It's a stupid system stop fan. Turn on cooler at 60 degrees. Put ISI avtainer startup. I have similarly above 50 is heated in the browser in about 1 hour.
I put 28% of the turnover of the coolers. 33-37гр in the browser.

s
saa0891 11.10.19

MrWorld wrote:
Suggest how to adjust the temperature cooler in the graphics card?
Yes it makes no sense to regulate,under load the cooler is still the machine are included (if under load will be 85-90 to fly then you can still think),but cooling the card simple does not make sense.

s
saa0891 11.10.19

MrWorld wrote:
Suggest how to adjust the temperature cooler in the graphics card?
Yes it makes no sense to regulate,under load the cooler is still the machine are included (if under load will be 85-90 to fly then you can still think),but cooling the card simple does not make sense.

M
MrWorld 11.10.19

saa0891
Damn it's not right to put the question) I mean how to set the speed of the coolers in this review. There is a graph of the speed of the cooler temperature, but the curve moving a little confused)

M
MrWorld 11.10.19

saa0891
Damn it's not right to put the question) I mean how to set the speed of the coolers in this review. There is a graph of the speed of the cooler temperature, but the curve moving a little confused)

M
MrWorld 11.10.19

callmegod
Thank you. And you're in the settings of the cooler as regulated schedule?