3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrWorld 11.10.19 11:05 pm

MSI GTX 1070 temperature is 58 degrees idle

It is generally a normal temperature? I think I heard somewhere that the graphics themselves of the cooler are not working in simple mode, and is enabled during load in games. By the way during the games the temperature rises by 2-3 degrees or maybe a little more
121 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrWorld 11.10.19

Neko san
deepcool kendomen quite fit titanium case

N
Neko san 11.10.19

MrWorld
It is important how the supply air. Let's say I have constantly been working on blowing 2 fans at low speed. With increasing temperature, connects the cooler on blowing, and increase the speed of all coolers.

N
Neko san 11.10.19

MrWorld
It is important how the supply air. Let's say I have constantly been working on blowing 2 fans at low speed. With increasing temperature, connects the cooler on blowing, and increase the speed of all coolers.

M
MrWorld 11.10.19

Neko san
Well, if you read the description then there is 5 coolers, top 2 front 2 and back 1. There is a speed controller and I put it on max

M
MrWorld 11.10.19

Neko san
Well, if you read the description then there is 5 coolers, top 2 front 2 and back 1. There is a speed controller and I put it on max

M
MagicHero 11.10.19

Neko san
You have just a problem in the ventilation of the case, time in idle 48 degrees gives a normal +5 from strength +10 degrees compared to the room.

s
sl7viikenzie 11.10.19

Not sure, but try to check your PC for miners and other crap. So, just in case.

M
MagicHero 11.10.19

Neko san
You have just a problem in the ventilation of the case, time in idle 48 degrees gives a normal +5 from strength +10 degrees compared to the room.

N
N0NAKK 11.10.19

MrWorld
The Deepcool Kendomen RD, vidyuhi inno3d ichill gtx 1070 x3, idle 32, load 55-60 max, I think it's not the case

s
sl7viikenzie 11.10.19

Not sure, but try to check your PC for miners and other crap. So, just in case.

M
MrWorld 11.10.19

N0NAKK
In my simple 55-60 in max load 65

N
N0NAKK 11.10.19

MrWorld
The Deepcool Kendomen RD, vidyuhi inno3d ichill gtx 1070 x3, idle 32, load 55-60 max, I think it's not the case

A
Asmoday Unforgiven 11.10.19

sl7viikenzie
Here's one to think in a crowd of commentators

M
MrWorld 11.10.19

N0NAKK
In my simple 55-60 in max load 65

A

sl7viikenzie
Here's one to think in a crowd of commentators

A

Well, all I read and very displeased with you guys bad you think. And why you ran into this temperature? Where have you seen that the card is heated to 50 and more SIMPLE!? Yes, nowhere. And you do other parameters look? Frequency, load, heat? SO TAKE A LOOK AND BE SMART! What is the case, the air flows? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? That is, by your logic, if very hot and cramped in case the card is heated exactly what what stable.
That's like saying it? As I understand it, the miner of the new generation, he's the asshole you can't even imagine. When you try to run any application. ANY! Even the render test in GPU-Z immediately goes 2 seconds as EVERYTHING HANGS, helps only reboot. So I'm going to say that this happen crazy and angry to say nothing. With the miner is already the case had shipped the video card but it has SHIPPED, and here you can see the download? So I do not see.

A

Well, all I read and very displeased with you guys bad you think. And why you ran into this temperature? Where have you seen that the card is heated to 50 and more SIMPLE!? Yes, nowhere. And you do other parameters look? Frequency, load, heat? SO TAKE A LOOK AND BE SMART! What is the case, the air flows? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? That is, by your logic, if very hot and cramped in case the card is heated exactly what what stable.
That's like saying it? As I understand it, the miner of the new generation, he's the asshole you can't even imagine. When you try to run any application. ANY! Even the render test in GPU-Z immediately goes 2 seconds as EVERYTHING HANGS, helps only reboot. So I'm going to say that this happen crazy and angry to say nothing. With the miner is already the case had shipped the video card but it has SHIPPED, and here you can see the download? So I do not see.

A

MrWorld
almost a year has passed and like overheating problems with the left?

A

MrWorld
almost a year has passed and like overheating problems with the left?

J
John14b 11.10.19

Asmoday Unforgiven
I've been there too)When gtx 1070 temperature over 50 degrees idle. Just power settings you need to change the value, namely PCI Express : Moderate power saving! And then the GPU clock will be reset. To do the same in the panel nvidia power management: optimal energy consumption. In idle maximum performance is not needed, under load the card will automatically increase its frequency and also to drop them. In General, you should map the frequency to drop.
Spoiler