3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrWorld 11.10.19 11:05 pm

MSI GTX 1070 temperature is 58 degrees idle

It is generally a normal temperature? I think I heard somewhere that the graphics themselves of the cooler are not working in simple mode, and is enabled during load in games. By the way during the games the temperature rises by 2-3 degrees or maybe a little more
121 Comments
Sort by:
J
John14b 11.10.19

Asmoday Unforgiven
something as sharp too this leap, that you turn on your PC and open your browser and you immediately jump to 50 degrees or something? in fact, it is not possible)it should be a very serious burden. Download the new version of GPU-Z. 2.9.0 I remember some version was bagnuty and I have caused the temperature rise on the previous card HD 7870 when it is started. Well, there are many options, and in fact throw the screenshots under spoiler nutrition plan PCI EXpress and nvidia screen panel and screen with a new version of gpu-z. Update driver try to run gpuz - promonitor another program. Maybe the cooling system is bad contact with the chip.Take off klad hold to look at the crystal mark. Well, in the end delete chrome install another browser. Can on another is not such a problem)Might actually hanging somewhere some process as written above. What card manufacturer is also write. Maybe MSI Afterburner is? there may be frequency locked. This only happens in the browser? in other programs or games, the temperature is what?

S
Sirey Hramovnik 11.10.19

Mobile 1070 - 31 degrees on the easy blowout.

S
Sirey Hramovnik 11.10.19

Mobile 1070 - 31 degrees on the easy blowout.

A
Asmoday Unforgiven 11.10.19

John14b
Now, now, GPUZ does not start, error. Can'T install the driver. Access is denied. for a long time such delirium did not read I admit. I monitor the map a long time ago the only GPU Tweak II. In GPUZ there is such a pleasant option as the render test in addition to the telemetry sensors are very useful(for example last graphics card remains the problem of switching bus mode PICIE from 1.0 to 3.0 in a nutshell start the game and there below 20 frames look and the tire is 1.0 you have beauty, then this render test helped me a lot).
Last night I solved the problem with the browser, cutting down the rendering and hardware acceleration in chrome. Another browser I don't. Do not care pickings without acceleration. Not a tragedy, but would map to no purpose does not wear out what is happening. Those who say drop the temperature just do not understand what this means.
And today continues happening loose: launch Skype and op again card on the ceiling, and heated to 50 degrees, close the Skype and the miracle of fall frequency and the temperature drops to 36(and sometimes below) a few days ago, smeared his Aeroool Mx4 paste.
Cooling system perfect contact with the chip personally checked when I changed the paste, and screw it up there is difficult, all trivial.
The driver was already updated 2 times a month, the last time I had because I didn't know what to do. Then all the rough starts, cut the power for 20 seconds well the computer had to turn and this resulted in the incomprehensible failure of the drivers. When you start any game and load saves even the RENDER TEST IN GPUZ!!! in General, when it instantly vis the whole computer, that's just tightly. It is a sight to behold. Helped complete a clean reinstall.
The meal plan has already changed several times, no effect. With the screen later if still necessary, I'll switch PCIE to auto in the BIOS, and you should only Gen3, can it work, who knows.

A

John14b
Now, now, GPUZ does not start, error. Can'T install the driver. Access is denied. for a long time such delirium did not read I admit. I monitor the map a long time ago the only GPU Tweak II. In GPUZ there is such a pleasant option as the render test in addition to the telemetry sensors are very useful(for example last graphics card remains the problem of switching bus mode PICIE from 1.0 to 3.0 in a nutshell start the game and there below 20 frames look and the tire is 1.0 you have beauty, then this render test helped me a lot).
Last night I solved the problem with the browser, cutting down the rendering and hardware acceleration in chrome. Another browser I don't. Do not care pickings without acceleration. Not a tragedy, but would map to no purpose does not wear out what is happening. Those who say drop the temperature just do not understand what this means.
And today continues happening loose: launch Skype and op again card on the ceiling, and heated to 50 degrees, close the Skype and the miracle of fall frequency and the temperature drops to 36(and sometimes below) a few days ago, smeared his Aeroool Mx4 paste.
Cooling system perfect contact with the chip personally checked when I changed the paste, and screw it up there is difficult, all trivial.
The driver was already updated 2 times a month, the last time I had because I didn't know what to do. Then all the rough starts, cut the power for 20 seconds well the computer had to turn and this resulted in the incomprehensible failure of the drivers. When you start any game and load saves even the RENDER TEST IN GPUZ!!! in General, when it instantly vis the whole computer, that's just tightly. It is a sight to behold. Helped complete a clean reinstall.
The meal plan has already changed several times, no effect. With the screen later if still necessary, I'll switch PCIE to auto in the BIOS, and you should only Gen3, can it work, who knows.

F
ForexBro 11.10.19

Function browser (I do not remember precisely as is called, but it seems like hardware acceleration) in the advanced settings of the browser put the gpu on the cpu and video card never heats up in idle. But in some software, this function is default on the gpu without the possibility of change.

F
ForexBro 11.10.19

Function browser (I do not remember precisely as is called, but it seems like hardware acceleration) in the advanced settings of the browser put the gpu on the cpu and video card never heats up in idle. But in some software, this function is default on the gpu without the possibility of change.

G
Godulon 11.10.19

I have a Palit GTX Super JetStream 1060 in a mere 40 degrees cooler vklyuchayutsya at 60 max load in games is 75 degrees above does not podnimaetsya

G
Godulon 11.10.19

I have a Palit GTX Super JetStream 1060 in a mere 40 degrees cooler vklyuchayutsya at 60 max load in games is 75 degrees above does not podnimaetsya

S
Slava74oren 11.10.19

My 1070 temperature in a mere 40 degrees, the fans are not spinning, but when turned off the energy saving in NVIDIA GeForce Experience, the fans spun and the temperature grew, so draw your own conclusions.

S
Slava74oren 11.10.19

My 1070 temperature in a mere 40 degrees, the fans are not spinning, but when turned off the energy saving in NVIDIA GeForce Experience, the fans spun and the temperature grew, so draw your own conclusions.

A

ScariN
You have no problem, but the issue here is that the temperature is high in simple. Here it is necessary to understand the relationship and sequence. I have already figured out. The temperature and once in high frequency are increased when switching from PCIE 1.0 to 3.0, and it would seem that is not clear, but it is unclear where the relationship like I have with Skype, only opened never call and immediately the card loaded the frequencies but not in use. I can understand when this happens in teamviewer.

A

ScariN
You have no problem, but the issue here is that the temperature is high in simple. Here it is necessary to understand the relationship and sequence. I have already figured out. The temperature and once in high frequency are increased when switching from PCIE 1.0 to 3.0, and it would seem that is not clear, but it is unclear where the relationship like I have with Skype, only opened never call and immediately the card loaded the frequencies but not in use. I can understand when this happens in teamviewer.

A

Slava74oren wrote:
turned off power saving in NVIDIA GeForce Experience
Where this option can be found there? I do not remember, tell me

A

Slava74oren wrote:
turned off power saving in NVIDIA GeForce Experience
Where this option can be found there? I do not remember, tell me

J
John14b 11.10.19

Asmoday Unforgiven
I think that with the temperature you have problems just do not exist. Apps use hardware acceleration and that's fine. When wrote thought you had a gtx 1070, but completely forgot about the screenshot with gpu-z you off -there is a gtx 960)you write on the last card you have now is what card is the gtx 960 or 1070? gtx 960 is built on 28nm tech process there is quite different. So, with temperatures all is normal. I had a gtx 970 as it was warming up PECs in contrast to the gtx 1070 which is colder by 10 degrees so it is still more powerful. Only now I don't remember from what manufacturer applied technology Zero Frozr. For example, on a gtx 970 from Gigi was not used. Must be Gen3 - PCI-express x16 slot on the different boards are interpreted in different ways. Anyways with the temperature figured out ie after reinstalling Windows the problem disappear? I understood there is only a problem when you go into the game, and there is 20 fps only this left?switching PCi-e 3.0 x16 to PCI-E 1.0 at all is weird. So you can guess a long time without screenshots. Throw off, so will help. Generally throw off completely the configuration of your hardware. There seems to be a number of problems :-/

J
John14b 11.10.19

Asmoday Unforgiven
I think that with the temperature you have problems just do not exist. Apps use hardware acceleration and that's fine. When wrote thought you had a gtx 1070, but completely forgot about the screenshot with gpu-z you off -there is a gtx 960)you write on the last card you have now is what card is the gtx 960 or 1070? gtx 960 is built on 28nm tech process there is quite different. So, with temperatures all is normal. I had a gtx 970 as it was warming up PECs in contrast to the gtx 1070 which is colder by 10 degrees so it is still more powerful. Only now I don't remember from what manufacturer applied technology Zero Frozr. For example, on a gtx 970 from Gigi was not used. Must be Gen3 - PCI-express x16 slot on the different boards are interpreted in different ways. Anyways with the temperature figured out ie after reinstalling Windows the problem disappear? I understood there is only a problem when you go into the game, and there is 20 fps only this left?switching PCi-e 3.0 x16 to PCI-E 1.0 at all is weird. So you can guess a long time without screenshots. Throw off, so will help. Generally throw off completely the configuration of your hardware. There seems to be a number of problems :-/

N
N0NAKK 11.10.19

Asmoday Unforgiven

N
N0NAKK 11.10.19

Asmoday Unforgiven

s
ssubs 11.10.19

Faced with a similar problem. In idle the frequency was not reset, tried everything from cleaning the registry and scans antivirus, to remove some wood. It was a Converter from dp to vga. To graphics card msi gaming gtx 1080 x connected 2 monitors, one via dp, the main worker, the other an old subsidiary through a Converter dp - vga. Took the opportunity to take 3 monitor on vga. Alec taksal on the same Converter. When they came, hooked up the monitor 3 and then the problems started temperature simple. Solved the problem by switching the monitor into the dp on the motherboard via a built-in vidyahu of processor i5 7600K.

I hope someone can help