3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The KING 07.05.20 08:30 pm

Iacto Swim (Icewind Dale 2)

People who knows how to fill up this bastard? The description says, they say, is to cast Malison on him and then Desintegrate with a couple of times and it will be covered. What is Malison - I don't know, but the spray he had almost no effect (1-5 damage). Finger of death also does not help. The biggest thing I got his magic take away - horrible wilting (about 20 hits). The weapon he had almost no effect. Somewhere else in the forum found that the invisibility does not help - and so he sees everything. And cast continuously Solnechny fire. I specifically before the fight, rested, his demons had stopped for two minutes, but he was beaten and doused with magic for 10 minutes, almost no damage, maybe 20-30 hits if they took away some good. And in Union with him to go hunting! Who-thread can what prompt?
8 Comments
Sort by:
P
PlayGround.ru 07.05.20

On my first Hof he nsummer korovanov couple, couple glabrezu and lots of other stuff... So I have at first they decimated (Iahtu Xvim stood there and Kasteel fire strikes, etc.), and then the bard released him a few remorhaz, and the rest just kicked and Castile. In the process, killing only one - but it raised. But, on the other hand, the level was 28-29 I already have all... And Glabrezu on improved invisibility did not react...

T
The KING 07.05.20

I got even more fun. I beat him two magicians dispersion, beat, beat, managing others also beat called freaks. Custom magic, custom, and he took it and disappeared. All of these items do fall out. The rest just finished off.

d
dsqer 07.05.20

stupid rukopashke had stopped,true to this, many cried out on their

K
Key Ovald 07.05.20

Yeah, one of the most difficult moments in the game. Of the three (still secret team of adventurers Yes final).
I usually objectival themselves to neboli (and"neboli too objectival) and the first fireballs were destroyed improvised, while the warriors cut the God. Then, too, sakly and again sakly, because soldiers don't get even the prayers and other priestly buff.
What I had kasliwal don't remember. Mobyt those fireballs Yes earthquake, which is in the final a couple works.

R
RafPayne3 07.05.20

And Enached Edition for this part will be?

K
Key Ovald 07.05.20

RafPayne3
Well, for first did. That means the second you get there.

K
Key Ovald 07.05.20

sozhah
Classical masterpieces - the immortal.
Unlike the ignorant trolls.

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 07.05.20

Remember what lured assistants, killed them all. and then on Uhtomskiy went predvaritelno obraztova heroes all the buffs.. Filled up somewhere in the fifth attempt.