3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Loki D.S. 07.05.20 08:32 pm

Impressions of the game (The Talos Principle)

I'll just leave this quote here:
Buy, how much would it not cost! Before us is a mast HEV to ANY COLLECTION, especially for those who care about their brains. After all, it is superb: graphics, soundtrack, VOICE acting (Yes, Russian language, including subtitles indescribably atmospheric, speaker 10 out of 10 in advance, very soulful and inspiring talks, especially when you can't get the location, and he is supporting you...), all increase the complexity and unusual gameplay. Due to the presence of Steam workshop the journey of 1000+ hours, you are guaranteed is that Croteam themselves will continue to update, adding co-op, for example! Here's what a Koop she needs, anyway. Just imagine it... Oh!
22 Comments
Sort by:
M
Magnetic Beggar 07.05.20

Could not resist, I bought the Incentive. The toy is great. I love puzzles, this game is set immediately after the Portal - so it's stylish, exciting and with a lot of side things (terminals, which, by the way, can crack; mail message, left audio, one time even caught some Ghost of the robot) - in General, after playing a couple of hours, I'm totally excited about the game. Playing Portal many, I think there were moments when I could not pass the task, and then, having gone a non-standard way, the solution is still found, and these are the minutes cited in this ecstasy. I hope that the farther, the more will Thalos such things. The evaluation will put a little later after I finish entirely (and gather all the achievements xD), yet I can only say that those 500 p what I gave for it, is clearly justified.

D
Dok13 07.05.20

Added to the desired - how will the money be sure to buy!

M
Magnetic Beggar 07.05.20

Dok13
Be sure to buy)

Loki D. S.
And you already passed the game?

a
astrozombie 07.05.20

great game, besides got practically for free, by selling off tons did not need backgrounds and emoticons the incentive

R
RavenW89 07.05.20

Who what are the optimal graphics settings? tell me, if not broke)

S
Saulet Erboluly 07.05.20

The graphics setting is the default. The game is great, especially the atmospheric music is a bit sad

K
Konstantinum 07.05.20

don't want this shit to play

g
gloccc 07.05.20

One word - Gorgeous

B
BND2 07.05.20

Passed the game. The last test tin)) Attempts were sooooo many.
The ending in General that much.
Spoiler alert!
Spoilery realized that the people who worked on the project wanted to leave after people history. They did a data store and a robot. But it didn't turn out heartless and inhumane to have the protection in the form of Elohim. Passing the test we prove that we are a person and we have principles. In General, all cool))

L
Loki D.S. 07.05.20

Magnetic Beggar

And you already passed the game?

No, not passed :-( Played in the public beta. Waiting for salary to buy it. Pirates game from Croteam, never in my life religion does not allow.

Konstantinum

don't want this shit to play

And no one makes!

M
Magnetic Beggar 07.05.20

Loki D. S.
Yesterday I finished the passage. Well, not quite, there's still the stars remained, and, apparently, there is another ending... But the experience is just indescribable, such games have not been from the time Portal. If you go to victory and climb the tower - the game, despite the fact that it is almost the end, will present the next batch of surprises in story and gameplay terms. It just never ceases to amaze until the final credits. And, you know, for me, that Talos was the game of the year.

m
mongrov78 07.05.20

The game is FANTASTIC!!!! Delight there is no limit. by the way the game has three options for completing.

N
NSKuber 07.05.20

Passed in December, came out, immediately bought it. I hardly play current games, all that is now out, and the game does play a bit. Before the release of vaguely heard about it, puzzle some do, and then I Steam says, now available, so I decided that Croteam trust, bought immediately.
Oh God, 10/10. It was wonderful. All really fine music, beautiful graphics, story, puzzles from the simplest to the stars, some of which I never in my life have probably not found/wouldn't have gathered. All submitted so immersed in this world and (in my case) a week ain't getting. Now, when I passed it, gathered all the stars (8 pieces of 30 myself, I had to Google) all three endings looked, sometimes I've been relistening to the soundtrack, and in those moments, somewhere in the depths of the soul aches from the fact that everything is over, I'll never be able to erase the memory and re-take that masterpiece. Popsovaja this phrase personally for me it fits perfectly. It was magical. I will advise/to give to all your friends, maybe someone she can't get such vivid impressions, but still, worth playing for everyone.
In the Workshop'e is not a lot in terms of custom puzzles, but sometimes appear. I hope there will be more, and will often come back to this world.
Game of the year for me, really, I'm more in anything released this year-and did not play.
Yes there year, this adventure will remain in your memory for a lifetime.

L
Loki D.S. 07.05.20

NSKuber
Yes there year, this adventure will remain in your memory for a lifetime.

All right! With a salary just buy it!

E
Eynart 07.05.20

Loki D. S.
13 January at 09:50 #
Waiting for salary to buy it.

39 minutes ago #
All right! With a salary just buy it!

It is necessary to leave from such work. It's been a month, and salaries are all there. ))

On topic:
the game really delivered. Played pirates while playing all the time wanted to buy it, but it just so happened, without tyrneta all this time was, accordingly, no Steam, and passed through.
Collected all stars (26 out of 30 on their own))), all three endings were tested, all texts were read (reading is very diverse - from excerpts of ancient legends and articles on philosophical topics prior to chats and blogs from regular Internet, all texts are somehow connected with the plot and help the crumbs to gather information about what's going on here; there is both humour and philosophical reflection on themes in the spirit of Isaac Asimov, and many others) a huge amount of love and care created Easter eggs, the puzzles at least partially repeated, but only the mechanics, as a new, though similar to the already passed, you still have to understand at first, compared to the not too complicated ordinary puzzles collecting stars is a real challenge. The music blends with the gameplay, not boring and not distracting, just creates a certain mood that just from it is required.
Recently read on riotpixels quite skeptical review, in which the author stated that all the thoughts and topics covered in the game, he was a long time ago and just read in popular science literature, that the game poses as a philosophical, intellectual work, and the answers to the eternal questions of the writers to give not. I think it's awful silly quibbling, because in the gaming industry, work of this level in terms of intellectual, philosophical, and even scientific, but still quite technologically advanced and modern graphics - not a very long time and is unlikely to soon something similar will appear. Among the annual clones from Yubisoft and soulless blockbusters from EA, Talos is like a breath of fresh air. And the answers to eternal questions and Aristotle Hegel could not give, for philosophy - it is a hypothetical science, IMHO.

In General, the Talos Principle - three must have for anyone interested in philosophy, smart science fiction and IT-technologies. I am, and for me, it may not be perfect, but 100% is one of the best games of my life. And the game went straight to my next birthday, but I have this wonderful gift has managed to sleep found out about the game only at the end of January... )))
And the Russian voice acting is also very good. I even specifically compare audio Alexandra Drennan (head of this huge project that we take part in the game) in English and Russian - our actress very carefully repeated emotions, tone, and even the sighs and sobs of the original. 9.5 out of 10 for localization (-0.5 for unwanted translations into Russian of some commands in the terminal, for example /list was to remain the command /list as it does the command line/console/terminal, such localization team defy).

L
Loki D.S. 07.05.20

alixey59
It is necessary to leave from such work. It's been a month, and salaries are all there. ))

Work in a fucking Reebok, ie Adidas, cooperating with AlfaBank, which always breaks when any of the holidays... In other dismissal I have already written,

s
serjik77 07.05.20

very long time the game didn't leave such a deep impression. Don't even know how to describe it...every time you start the game a sense of immersion in another dimension. Moreover this feeling persists long after I turned off the computer. Not moguk to understand, tol and music creates an atmosphere, whether the appearance of the game, but the game is firmly stuck in my head. Often before to solve the puzzle for half an hour I walk around the entire area and examine every corner, the writing on the wall........generally just super!!!

C
Chukcha v chume 07.05.20

Riddles and puzzles are not like, so that barely got into the third world, in principle, abandoned the passage, but put on the machine game great background chill of the soul you are the customer and it requires something unintelligible, next carries a Blizzard colleague - and you in the window on the monitor of lovely scenery and background music in the headset... Beautiful!

B
Belomorkanal 07.05.20

Game schikarny. Deep dive provided.

C
Chukcha v chume 07.05.20

Anyone Supplement tried?