3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rururu 07.05.20 08:32 pm

First impressions of the game (Prey)

Unsubscribe game
110 Comments
Sort by:
r
rezak 07.05.20

And I liked everything except the last Boss and crumpled ending...arcade Bosses too

M
McEclipse 07.05.20

doom 3 it still is! I have more than 1 level at a time were not TIRED after I reached the end just because of doom
Prae and I in the same breath went 2 times already!!!

O
Otec Viktorius 07.05.20

Doom 3 is much better PREY. Prey should not have to be born and to dishonor sanr shooters.

M
McEclipse 07.05.20

well than doom 3 so good????
what he otlichaetsya except the graphics from the Duma of 1?????
doom 3 is a boring shit and prae another thing!!!!
Halfa and 2 are too funny(not the episode) and finally a normal episode but the original I like)

O
Otec Viktorius 07.05.20

McEclipse
Doom 3 is a great game, addictive and interesting. HL2 I put on the same level with the Successor, since it is a complete mess. How interesting to put the block over there to raise up the ladder there, then to break pieces of wood in the other place, and there will be a pop up barrel... if not flirting with the physics puzzles in HL2 would be in better times. And so most of the time we don't bring down enemies, and think where to go next and what to turn around or move in this place. And long scripted scenes enrage in full. Probably interesting for about five minutes watch as the NPCs around you walk, talk, and you just have to stand by and listen? How exciting! Episode 1 in this plan is better, there is more action and not so many puzzles, and held for 4 hours.

M
McEclipse 07.05.20

well, to each his own dum3 odnoobrazny!

H
Helen the Ripper 07.05.20

dum3 odnoobrazny
+1

O
Otec Viktorius 07.05.20

And prey mlyat not monotonous?!

M
McEclipse 07.05.20

well, at least poraznoobrazney Duma is pudoff!!

O
Otec Viktorius 07.05.20

McEclipse
In PrEA there's no action, little shooting. And Doom 3 is still steeped in an atmosphere of fear to do the same.

M
McEclipse 07.05.20

I don't know what's Krasnogo, especially when good to that wait here climb out of the darkness!

O
Otec Viktorius 07.05.20

Well, the first 3 levels I was scary... then of course used. However, from doom 3 I was ecstatic.

M
McEclipse 07.05.20

And prey polyube better!)
Well, I don't like doom not ubedil me!

I
IEagleoneI 07.05.20

passed and doom 3 and prey, do not know how anyone but from the thought experience was more than Preya

L
Leibol 07.05.20

I sistemka: AMD2000+ 1024DDR Radeon9600XT and finally rushing at top speed without glitches, fps somewhere between 40-60. GAME JUST SUPER!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

s
ssiteer 07.05.20

Developed Prey seen a steep dope-Smoking. So much satalite (normal people that is nedodumali)
Th the developers had in mind when sagesse with the spirit of the girls and she tells you tsytata------>you vsevolish funny program bug.I neponyal.
Developers full otmorozki.

PS.THE GAME ITSELF WAS NOT LIKE THE NEW. 8 out of 10

M
Midnight 07.05.20

Yay!
I finally downloaded... Now you see this miracle, which was done 9 years!

R
Reverrius 07.05.20

Game on 7.0./10. for anything new and most importantly, nice or fun it brings.

S
Serik 07.05.20

In my opinion better than Doom 3 but I don't love Doom.

D
DarkenRAL 07.05.20

Prey - Rulezzzzzzz!!!!!
HL2 - Rulezzzzzzz!!!!!
Doom3 - Monotonous, boring, uninteresting bullshit.