3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rururu 07.05.20 08:32 pm

First impressions of the game (Prey)

Unsubscribe game
110 Comments
Sort by:
K
Klesk1 07.05.20

Great game. And those who object will get a turnip.

C
Chupakabra [zhdu Dyuka] 07.05.20

I like this game

I
Infiltrator 07.05.20

Good game.

P
PL4YERN1 07.05.20

My first game which I installed on the comp:D Good game

P
PaveL08 07.05.20

It is a normal shooter, the main thing is not stupid, and not monotonous. The average production of diverse and exotic weapons. In 2006, almost original gameplay (portals, gravity). Solid 7/10.
PS Sorry that the second part will go the other way, most likely with the rifts and shelter.=) I would like a direct continuation of the first part, with the same concept.

pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru

G
Gordon Merser 07.05.20

The game is excellent.The guys from Human Head Studio no wonder so many of the time worked.In General 10из10.
Especially liked the ending and the epilogue.

F
Fobos136 07.05.20

the game sucks, it took Doom ponameshano all the excess Indian in space, portals , passages anusnymi vagina on the floor molded kakieto perverts, well there goes the spirit of indica,but this is all nonsense, his spirit flies to the other world to the deceased old man for advice. left fantastic. -100

p
prodigy007 07.05.20

at the time of release it was boring, now it went through. Really a great game. Second half maybe not so, but overall, atmospheric.

T
TonyMen 07.05.20

I haven't passed, lol

d
discam 07.05.20

The game is great, atmospheric. I in any game not seen yet such weapons. Have some kind of plot. I love Preya. But Doom 3 compared to the Successor seemed boring, not atmospheric. Maybe Doom 3 in 2004 and was a cool shooter but now he is about. But prey is still fun to play.