3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HEYOW 07.05.20 08:36 pm

What sets vadimchik schools do you prefer? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Dear vasilaki, really want to know which set of schools warlocks you prefer. Preferably with arguments.
24 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey Levkin 07.05.20

school of the wolf for he is slimming Geralt

d
danyiil695 07.05.20

School cat, CET increases all damage %

P
Psihodolb 07.05.20

Wolf -- first of all, Geralt belongs to the School of the Wolf, and secondly, he looks like me, third, was used in battle to rely on Quen, so like the rapid recovery of energy... the armor of the Cat and Griffin apparently does not like the Bear like nothing in appearance, but heavy and generally too bulky for the Witcher, this armor seems... Argued like, lol... (=

D
Ded MastDay 07.05.20

Wolf.
1.Gives a bonus to the production of adrenaline and adrenaline in combat increases damage.
2.In my opinion looks better than the rest.
3. Geralt - the white wolf, this is an argument in favor of the school of the wolf.

D
Dmitriy_XAN 07.05.20

HEYOW
The wolf is beautiful and good stats

T
Thoothless 07.05.20

Wolf, because stats are the most balanced, and beautiful.

S
SecondMate 07.05.20

Always been drawn to magic, so the Griffin. But I like it. But because of Seth wolf I can combine and signs, and fencing. Because before the Supplement of this set, we had to choose something 1.

H
HEYOW 07.05.20

He passed to Seth as a Wolf, because it looks like I canonicae.
Now argue on the sets of the Cat and the Bear. What do you think about them ?

f
forkiller 07.05.20

HEYOW
if beauty schools wolf.It looks beautiful but other indicators he who,unable to improve the signs or the power of the attack , they Fig. And so I think that is the best armor of the Griffin

f
forkiller 07.05.20

HEYOW
if you choose a cat or bear that better than a cat.Armor of the bear is slowly filled with energy scale, and you wait a long time to hit marks.this is the largest minus the bear armor I believe

J
JOKERIVAN 07.05.20

forkiller
What, how am I supposed to unsee what I've read, you the Google translator translated, or just suggestions not know how to build and edit messages can not and do not know that the armor school of the bear is heavy, damn, of course it slows down the regen of energy, but the adrenaline quickly fills
And on the subject, armor Caer Morhen, I on the complexity of the death drove up to the Caer Morhen, then change to Wolf, why, because...

B
Bard Lyutik 07.05.20

HEYOW
The primary reason in preference of a particular set, in fact, your build. It's very simple: the magician - Griffin, swordsman - bear, cat - something between a magician and a deft swordsman created under the system Rolls/Combo. The wolf - General-purpose, you can build combined build. Best of all, of course, have workshops sets of schools. Well, personally for me, if to choose one among all, the wolf

f
forkiller 07.05.20

JOKERIVAN
and I wrote that at the armor of the bear energy is slowly filled what is not clear ?I know that armor bear heavy cat, easy and Griffin average from this and depend on quickly or slowly filled with energy is not ,teach me everything I know and don't like my posts then don't read

G
Gutsz 07.05.20

It all depends on your play style. I for example like the School cat, she's not a bad look and gives a huge damage when properly buildup of talent, but there is a big flaw, one mistake will cost your life.

J
JOKERIVAN 07.05.20

Bard Buttercup
Not exactly:
the bear - sword, elixirs and decoctions
cat - swordsman
Gryphon - mage
wolf - swordsman/mage

M
Morag_Tong 07.05.20

Oh this wolf - Youth costume too, if you consider that Geralt is about 100 years old. Bear it - for the punishment of the mobs on the highest difficulty on ng+ and the lack of those indicators of an attack, given weapons and runes. A quality heavy armor - not hindering bonus. Additionally, Bear he looks serious. Swords are optional of course any school can. About belonging to the school - I would not say that Vesemir was wearing something a Wolf, probably closer to Gryfinski the school looked the rags

p
predator999 07.05.20

By far the school the cat was still put pacifco technician schools cat and will often Krit blows although at a higher difficulty than average need probably a wolf or a bear

s
sandro_sar 07.05.20

Morator
what other runes you writing us from the future, already playing in DLS?

z
zip3n 07.05.20

cat-swordsman
Gryphon-mage
bear-alchemy
the wolf is between 3
This time shake the alchemist's why the bear

A
Aips95 07.05.20

sandro_sar
Runes on weapons and clothes in the original, you can bet.
I prefer wolf because others are too lazy to look )). But seriously, under my playing style suited the cat.