3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Exorcist96 08.05.20 11:23 pm

PC Dell Alienware Aurora R6 we rubbed some kind of game

So gentlemen, the problem is the following. Decided to buy a system unit is the Assembly. Money in principle available,but plans to stay within the 200k purely on the system unit, I think it's perfectly reasonable to expect top sborochku for 4K gaming for the amount of even with store-bought wrapping for returning need a PC you can fit in a much smaller amount (why don't you want to gather myself I will write below). In General rummaging through the Internet I came across an optimum variant, this handsome Dell Alienware Aurora R6 with these settings
R6 DELL Alienware Aurora, Intel Core i7 7700,
DDR4 32GB
2TB, 512GB(SSD)
2 x nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 - 8192 MB
DVD-RW, Windows 10 Home
What a handsome,aren't they? Is this model a little bit a lot 197.790 and, in principle, all good,but what you don't like it,uncle,you ask. But what a beard,dear friends with this computer in all shops of my city (EKB,if that) This sbrocca equipped with attention to...the POWER supply 460WT!!! 460WT,Carl! System unit with two vidjagame of this caliber they are equipped with such a gift! And that in all the boutiques of the city, although this model officially comes with a power supply in 850wt! And the power supply of this caliber you'll excuse me is dvadcatogo wooden guys.So question to experts: can I somehow obtain the replacement power supply so the voltage can seriously affect the survivability of the computer or how is it to be,you can certainly buy the unit but because the idea of a school store.Ah Yes, to collect he did not want to because as your hands are crooked and it would be desirable to have all circuits at the same time instead of running through each detail separately.

16 Comments
Sort by:
M
MagicHero 08.05.20

Alienware is divorce for suckers with money, they constantly put the power supply right next to the upgrade was impossible.
And you only the power supply bother??? and Intel Core i7-7700 is on your right??? if iron ZERO the better programmer, ask a friend to collect you computer.

E
Exorcist96 08.05.20

MagicHero
Repeat the ThinkPad to do with this build officially goes with the 7700k and the 850w unit,percent is not critical,you can then change it but the power supply is a serious problem.So it is not from their side and divorce on the part of the boutiques. No friends who have searched so looking for a good Assembly,a tip on a good system unit in gathering will bring more benefits.

M
MagicHero 08.05.20

Exorcist96
And the problem is to choose components and to order the Assembly in shop? they are sometimes even free to do. Windows 10 is also Home to questioning there is no sense to look at the pros said that it is compared to the maximum there is a difference in performance in games, although I believed such nonsense but he had already worked for 20 years with the company.
Exorcist96 wrote:
Ah Yes, to collect he did not want to because as your hands are crooked and it would be desirable to have all circuits at the same time instead of running through each detail separately.
What is it like? if you buy the parts then the warranty than they will differ?

A
AnPei 08.05.20

This comp. so-so. In modern games 8GB. at the max. the settings is not enough even in fullhd . the power supply sucks in General-will buzz under load. Would pack better with CU . Do -50000 1080 GTX Ti, i7-7700K -20500, Corsair HX850i 850 -12400 . The rest will be cheaper and play comfortably.

7Rain7 08.05.20

Sure there is the motherboard and a complete slag. Body way too it is still misery - office Pitch with convex sidewalls.
although this model officially comes with a power supply in 850wt! And the power supply of this caliber you'll excuse me is dvadcatogo wooden guys.
1150 wass 80+ gold modular, taken for 12.5 K
Exorcist96
Any firm, even a little now makes a complete Assembly system. Some your will can and seal, and give a guarantee on the entire system at once. Here only what for, because it will be less. Totally a sucker Assembly that is on the strength of 100k. Moreover, with great tension. In addition vidyahu in this Assembly, nothing good.

D
Demonic Wolf 08.05.20

gtx1080 x2 + I7 7700. Lol.

E
Exorcist96 08.05.20

MagicHero
Here you are also rubbed some kind of game,Windows is of course the same problem because Windows is not worth taking,Yes...the Build order also need to mind the idea to put the CPU,spread the thermal compound and some operatives to stick and I can,but we got the cooling system to supply that's the problem

E
Exorcist96 08.05.20

An__ei
An__ei wrote:
This comp. so-so. In modern games 8GB. at the max. the settings is not enough even in fullhd . the power supply sucks in General-will buzz under load. Would pack better with CU . Do -50000 1080 GTX Ti, i7-7700K -20500, Corsair HX850i 850 -12400 . The rest will be cheaper and play comfortably.
There are two 1080's is read carefully.

E
Exorcist96 08.05.20

7Rain7 wrote:
1150 wass 80+ gold modular, taken for 12.5 K
If you take the normal Seasonic,not all indecent.
7Rain7 wrote:
Sure there is the motherboard and a complete slag. Body way too it is still misery - office Pitch with convex sidewalls.
There are all normal and the case to watch pitch,ummm...Yes, actually do not care what the case.

A
AnPei 08.05.20

Exorcist96
And why two 1080 will still be 8 GB. better one 1080 Ti 11 GB.

F
FoXtrot777 08.05.20

Exorcist96 wrote:
2 x nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 - 8192 MB
I agree. Dubious decision. Modern games support sli through the stump deck. Better put 1080ti or if broken furnace for burning money, you can try the Titan xp. But to put two 1080 special do not see sense.

M
MagicHero 08.05.20

Exorcist96
what I mean is that the build that you showed just a game as you call it.
1. 2 GTX 1080 i7-7700 is stupidity
2. the power supply in the butt, and if I decide to overclock a video card or percent change 7700К and to disperse it then get a cotton
3. Windows 10 home games is not very suitable.
4. The housing that I saw in the video just a gesture, looks like he is made of foil, shorter than the cheap Chinese stuff.
5. Body miserable and wet there is only MicroATX motherboards and they have a special quality do not differ and just trimmed often (where you can forget about the gain Pytalovo for CPU and qualitative klad pitulova, although in principle it is impossible to cool because of the idiotic mounting power supply unit)
That concludes what I'm talking about what that game )))

E
Exorcist96 08.05.20

This Assembly https://edelws.ru/catalog/gaming-pc/edelweiss-bizon.html Have to order from Moskow city I think 200k will fit.What would you say this build?

D
Demonic Wolf 08.05.20

Exorcist96
Not bad. But if you order the Assembly, for example in the same citylink or yulmart, you'd save ~40K.(They,by the way, before you start assembling the computer, make sure that all the hardware is compatible, and after Assembly the test the iron in stress tests)

Y
Yakov Budnikov 08.05.20

Order with CU in parts, what's the problem? Enough for 2 1080ti, 6800к + mother + 16GB + SSD, case in Russia buy

E
Exorcist96 08.05.20

Demonic Wolf wrote:
Not bad. But if you order the Assembly, for example in the same citylink or yulmart, you'd save ~40K.(They,by the way, before you start assembling the computer, make sure that all the hardware is compatible, and after Assembly the test the iron in stress tests)
That's just in the citylink they are shoved into a system unit with two 1080-e power supply 460wt,I wonder how did he have a stress test passed)