3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrGrave 08.05.20 11:23 pm

PS4 or PS4 Slim

Good day to all. Some time to think about the acquisition of the fourth plates, and my choice was leaning towards the slim version. However, not long ago, I hurried to talk - say, soap has always been a hell of problem with the slim version that they lag as the point of the mammoth and brutally hot.
Therefore I appeal to the experts: so it? Will there be the best decision to take starter edition?
PS Not to take proch is not in my best interest.
11 Comments
Sort by:
U
Uebato 08.05.20

Take slimko.
Quieter,smaller,cuter.
Problems with overheating are not present.

s
sharp024 08.05.20

Fatca noisier. Slimka quieter in addition there is a small removable flap, through which you can replace the hard drive with a more capacious without disassembling it. Regarding overheating are heated equally,but it is better to put them vertically.

S
Slava74oren 08.05.20

Take Slim, power it the same as ordinary Curling iron, but less hot and less noisy, plus it has better controller and save electricity.

O
OakSorcerer 08.05.20

If you find PATCO 12хх audit, take it. Slimka inside the bawdy.

A
A_jak 08.05.20

of course take slimko - it is an advanced version of Curling, because the jap know a lot about electronics )))

A
Acordy 08.05.20

(Offtopic, not a minus) will soon be PC-lords and throwing rotten tomatoes.
(Theme) Take slimko, I literally 3 days ago took. Initially varied as you, but a 2 hour climb on the Internet realized that in this generation with slimcase them all the way through and worry about.

R
RikoChiko 08.05.20

Look for a revision 1208. The best version at the moment. Quiet, nice view. On slime this time saved on the Board.

M
MrGrave 08.05.20

Thank you all!

B
Belezerion 08.05.20

Have 2 slinki: 3 and 4 Curling irons. When heated, cracking(plastic , apparently, expands) and pushes on the body. You need to look at those options. Kind of like snimki wi-fi and better power consumption with a gamepad, but about heat precisely measurements and tests will tell, but it is logical that the more consoles, the better the ventilation. (Probably why the xbox is such a huge made)))so how with 360 at the start did not work)

p
prus3087 08.05.20

Take PS4 PRO ! Does not overheat, runs quieter Patki, There is a mode Boost. The texture better even on a normal Led TV. Upright not recommend to put anyone. Noise will be more close the side openings for ventilation. Better on legs type balaseth lids to underneath the console and the surface tables or the table was a gap and 20 cm from the wall, something to dissipate the heat console. Was the owner of a PS4 FAT first revision no overheating problems experienced in 2.5 years. PS4 PRO just glad its capabilities. PS4 Slim though small, but the iron there is the same in both fat can only be reduced in the process, but nevertheless the cooling system is less than one then the Mat Board where you soldered all the elements. Therefore it Will be warm! stronger.

Y
Yakov Budnikov 08.05.20

prus3087
Wrong about the heat, I slimka, Maxim is warm. The manufacturing process is reduced, the power did not increase, and is quieter and cooler bbw