3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tambov 08.05.20 11:26 pm

Yesterday's elephant (Diablo 2)

Let's discuss, and then make the offer of administration)
138 Comments
Sort by:
b
bd_sm[TDPG] 08.05.20

Thraex pig
As progress in science?

O
Obsessed 08.05.20

Tambov, thank you. ;-) on PG is not pulling. :}

T
Thraex pig 08.05.20

Obsessed
Well, until the 3rd year at this position,normal flight)
And I agree with wigs.
PS.I just want to remove the myth that collect Soda and Soggy to call the ELEPHANT only nerds of skoljki.
Indeed, in this play quite adults.My first disk-LOD - was the pirates stripped-down,without music, etc. back in 2001 as a 13-14 year old kid.Just before does not bother to play BNET.And here well just wanted.Not the same crime)

O
Obsessed 08.05.20

I like the wigs for a few months namutili 2ЗОД
I just want to remove the myth that collect Soda and Soggy to call the ELEPHANT only nerds of skoljki.
Thraex pig, to hell with him, with skolkimi ride! ;D

i
iamviktor 08.05.20

Thraex pig
Here you are . . .! I don't want war) But I don't lala, you down don't live in the ECAT for me, and no need to apologize I will not! So here you are, MARRIED to a SUCCESSFUL HUSBAND, deserves respect!
1Zod=8-12Lo, 1Lo is breaking for 8-10 hours and not that you flash and 2 minutes finished wig))) it turns out, you, handsome, need about 20LO to buy 2Zod. And it turns out 20*8 hours.
Conclusion:
1) either you don't fill up with the wife
2) or do not doulevei with children
3) dogrevaetsya in the sun
4) don't work
Because you from several months, to clean an average of 160 hours + cooking runes! In short, FUCK! Fuck off.

PS I'm not jealous and or play (not play) not because you have any or not))) I'm good! And you from the mountain!

R
Rivnyanyn 08.05.20

4ux-pux
Don't see the full picture of your persuasion, your words only, believe him more:) but that Power is not contacted, as is the norm, he parallel another elephant was falling from me in HC;D
Then another one open on the normal found, was killed 6 pieces of the elephant, but there is probably someone stole any to us as mutated Eldrich was not:(
PS > you're not the same drul-PC 4ux-pux with HC?:)

O
Obsessed 08.05.20

or not doulevei with children
iamviktor, or took out the TWO Zod not wigs. ;-)

mutated Eldrich was not:(
Rivnyanyn, if in a hurry, it is easier to blame is not mutated. he's stupid.

R
Rivnyanyn 08.05.20

iamviktor
finished wig
;DDD
The fact that some Provost/tradet+drop and cook the Enigma/infic, and then still saving up for any, and others, first as sweat, BUT instead of cooking, buy soji/zod, cause clone and then other for them Provost/tradet+drop on them the Enigma/IPIC:)
The first is why it is constantly dissatisfied;D

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 08.05.20

iamviktor
Nice guy, know how to live all people))

i
iamviktor 08.05.20

Tambov
That to judge for yourself, well, knocks someone aniki, what's the difference? To hurt 8ppl Baal, you don't have to have any in your pocket, this is for prodrazverstka! In fact, I bought Chara, will have 1 then buy it! Just think about it, if you're ready to buy (farm) Zod, then to call uber! Moreover, I believe that lowering the cost of Zod as K-itema makes no sense, 66SoJ was the most it! (see the topic below was discussed this point). There is nothing wrong with that so called masons, have aniki, you can not really delving into, LO farm for 1-2 days and buy any. Same as torch. Again, it all depends on the desired! Other farm Zody and knock aniki, you buy Anichi, it all comes down one-to-one.
P. S. Wisdom! Don't be sad that you don't have any!!! Sadness that have nothing but Anika!

i
iamviktor 08.05.20

bd_sm[TDPG]
Yes, thank you! Free consultations training + psychotherapy)))
Part-time daughter! =-)
and that says it all!

T
Tambov 08.05.20

I'm a noob) is if the game has 9 elephants, 9 anyhow it falls?) it is a small wrote that they have 90 games was, it 810 anyhow they?))

O
Obsessed 08.05.20

There is nothing wrong with that so called masons, have aniki, you can not really delving into, LO farm for 1-2 days and buy any
iamviktor, firk agree with you and disagree. ;(

Tambov, Yes.
:D

i
iamviktor 08.05.20

Rivnyanyn
I wouldn't mind someone to play, friend! I do not care, you know I was never bad to Masson or wigs! All that allows you a game, it's acceptable! Just a little frustrating that others perceive normal troling as a personal insult)))
I'm happy for the guys that they Anichi posbivat, and I for ~LO will come))) but I'm not sure)))

i
iamviktor 08.05.20

Obsessed
firk agree with you and disagree
And FERC can afford an elephant call??? Quickly make cafemom rune AMN and call a couple? for yourself)???

R
Rivnyanyn 08.05.20

Tambov
it is a small wrote that they have 90 games was, it 810 anyhow they?))
Don't joke about that, ATO Firka a heart attack;D

O
Obsessed 08.05.20

iamviktor, FERC can do everything. except:
back to bed with his wife
rest with children
to dogrevaetsya in the sun
to work ;D

R
Rivnyanyn 08.05.20

Obsessed
;D
Moreover he is also not drinking, sorry for the pawson simple;(

U
Uncle Fred 08.05.20

Fiiirst! Fiiirst! Fiiirst!

i
iamviktor 08.05.20

Obsessed
Ah dad! Ah handsome! Even when I sing Cathal, 2-3 years ago, I read how you Troll and think that you are bug bad! And when I started to play PG, I realized that you are Obsessed, unique personality decorating PG.
PS I hope FERC not offended by us) he also resigned to the fact that the head cannot be good? -))))