3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tambov 08.05.20 11:26 pm

Yesterday's elephant (Diablo 2)

Let's discuss, and then make the offer of administration)
138 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 08.05.20

Rivnyanyn, if lyudyna not f'e.. ;D

Uncle Fred, stop crying, your master is dead! ;D

O
Obsessed 08.05.20

iamviktor, whoa, I have FANS! ;D

R
Rivnyanyn 08.05.20

Obsessed
Yes, Yes, I remember)))
iamviktor
he also resigned to the fact that the head cannot be good?
The head can be good, but you have to be friends with everyone, but it's unlikely:) especially talking about the Firka;D

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 08.05.20

Do not touch the Firka, he is without you bad.

i
iamviktor 08.05.20

Obsessed
Of course, I'm your guides will give the children to read, as the classics of medieval literature about barbarians and knights, witches and necromancers!

O
Obsessed 08.05.20

it without you bad.
bd_sm[TDPG], to him and to us was wrong, here we go to do.. :-)

iamviktor, the Negative guide recommend for this purpose! ;D he's got nice everything was. I only regret that I after our grips, he corrected a lot. :With

i
iamviktor 08.05.20

Obsessed
I read in my opinion) he has terminology. If I understood you correctly! He is the top guide to steam locomotives)))

T
Thraex pig 08.05.20

iamviktor
All bombs?)No need to be a flash to keep the wig maintain 1х7 with breaking 2 the blacksmith in the classics and one for Hella 50(even if you don't use Explorer 2 act with him for a couple of minutes faster) this is a maximum of 6.5 hours with breaks)
I have also been investments in the form of 2 below which I dropped with Kurata a period of a week and sur which dropped there after 3 weeks.
As for the rest, completely agree.YES, when I'm day off, wife working-I can take the beer and sit down to play D2.And so-work,home,sekas relax,leave the city or to the country at the first opportunity.

i
iamviktor 08.05.20

Thraex pig
No questions) I do not like that direct response that I can and you're not here and rage) I do not claim! And always happy for a challenge elephant! It's a lot anyhow! The mode is not affected))) Baal does not become smarter, BUT! soon the end of the season, perhaps the price of aniki reduced. In General, some pros) So being nomodem! I'm happy, and a little Troll). By the way, I'm talking about the wig the hour talking about, because the average and out! because you need still to eat, go somewhere, telephone, VC, other crap! anything less than hour=the wig, it is necessary to strain, I think, and this is the risk that podnadoest!
I'm glad for you)
But still) I'm not gloating because I even beat uber-DJ nobody))) blissco not the same)))

O
Obsessed 08.05.20

iamviktor,
http://www.playground.ru/wiki/diablo_2/guide/assassin/believeins_ghost_assassin_guide/
http://www.playground.ru/wiki/diablo_2/guide/assassin/believeins_hybrid_assassin_guide/
http://www.playground.ru/wiki/diablo_2/guide/assassin/pvm_trap_assassin/

Thraex pig, no, well, TWO of ZOD.. ;WITH

T
Thraex pig 08.05.20

Obsessed
Thraex pig, no, well, TWO of ZOD.. ;WITH

Do not understand)

O
Obsessed 08.05.20

I have also been investments in the form of 2 below and sur
Thraex pig, awesome, still, say. :-)

A
Andrew Hell 08.05.20

Gash, please guide, how become animasola. Tired of being Viceroy

Q
QLinkee 08.05.20

Andrew Hell
To drag wigs on 2 zod, kick 2 ber and sur.

R
Rivnyanyn 08.05.20

Andrew Hell
MB you more from the chest Cahow issue?;D

M
MOWHOCTu 08.05.20

4ux-pux
1. I was busy at the time, started the mule and stood AFK there until 2 Pala died on a CD
2. Waiting for places has got to Bo killed a few clones, no Anika wasn't there. As I told you initially that there was nothing left.
3. Vex you asked if there is something to be.
4. There was nothing there.
5. Something else?

R
Resu 08.05.20

Thraex pig
you're either a nerd, or fibbers

R
Rivnyanyn 08.05.20

Resu
He was powerlevel chests Kurast at work, as well cheetor!:C

C
Cufrazhil 08.05.20

This is the worst one charm, I am your grandmother and without Annika rules bent grass, up to 92 LVL up by 1 ppl to spoil the wounds well enough for the PG to play, I'm not a nerd)

T
Thraex pig 08.05.20

Resu
for you