3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HushBan 08.05.20 11:28 pm

Who will play? (Dragon Age: Origins)

Who will play in Dragon age: Origins?
202 Comments
Sort by:
T
The Illusive Lady 08.05.20

Kotenko61

As an Ogre you will be able to command as a subordinate. Will play for PT is somewhat similar to the ancient, in the Deep Trails. GG will not choose(

H
HhHPauChekHhH 08.05.20

I Thieves and War like......now I divided into Dali Elf(Archer)...but I'm going to do something between daggers and a bow...
and mages until netnet...I dunno why...always in all RPGs the first time mages have done...but in DAO it all differently.........

G
Garrus-1994 08.05.20

man(warrior, mage), then I do not know probably a gnome starts

f
farkran 08.05.20

I am a man of notable played the king became )))))

M
Miss Willis 08.05.20

nits will not fall, but congratulations to Your Majesty)))

D
DannY_96 08.05.20

The first time I played as an elf mage, the second in doliska elf, but I can say that dwarves will not play

K
KsenoS_7 08.05.20

Liked people the robber-greenhouse-killer), player 2 warrior and one mage or Archer. Dexterity to pump and do the super because the resistance is good , and the unit sometimes puts.And even below the belt, funny thing) May not be as efficient but effective))

D
Dobryy Sith 08.05.20

I play for Gnomery be a robber.You ask the dwarf why he is small like me and he is strong its hard to kill.I like dwarfs !! =)

C
CTAJIUOH 08.05.20

Played all except dwarf noble. Man is a noble/rogue/assassin named Rahl, an ancestor Garcina and Rahl Cypher. Indisputable leader in roleplay. The impression is huge.

G
GSanders 08.05.20

As for me,I like warriors(especially with two swords)from DIABLO)))))))))))elf-warrior-weapons in two)

don't know,but I can't stand mages-caliche,as to siloviki and belongings,but what about magic no doubt kaneshno(.)
the thieving scum,don't like Chiharu)

o
oleg RTW 08.05.20

played for all -I was impressed doliska elfika - thief - bow + rubilovo with two hands ,a noble human warrior , human mage, dwarf noble also nothing

A
Andrey Uthfotyrj 08.05.20

Played a rogue(2 passing) and a mage. Loved the MAG rocked him into a walking death machine(it's not very strong for mana spells are few and not strong enough) but with logeynom duelist - he hit me did not have time(Kobasa prison + walking bomb + urine then froze with cone of cold lightning. Ah, even put a black cloud and at the end finalku blood)

It's a force field(force field threw on the leaders , while they demolished the mobs and how out of all the forces on the leader).
Rocked blood magic and magician warrior. Blood useful third sang for teritoriu , paralyzes and customise instantly(cast wugi or black cloud or ognennoi hyenas could knock them useful to throw after launch)

S
Strazhnica Teni 08.05.20

Prefer to play a mage.

S
StepH33 08.05.20

4 times I passed the game for the same Persian (noble,warrior)
for other races played just before arriving at Ostagar X)

X
Xelell 08.05.20

Actually a lot of who want to play. At the moment, completely swung the fight with two swords the warrior (dressed in medium armor Wade) - quick, strong, play nice :)
Currently playing dolichol with a fully swinging the bow. In genomatica was not easy in the beginning, but the darkspawn go to the stacks with three strikes. Particularly pleased with the execution of the minions bosses who are or agrade, if you keep your distance. To play even more pleasant than kontaktika :)
Hands that are itching to try mage in leveling some sort of exotic school of entropy, for example.

S
Sayram 08.05.20

a human warrior from a noble family, he Morrie was the most suitable, but still he's such a handsome ahrenenny:))) for Morrie at the time what we need:)))

N
N1KO VS PLAYBOY xD 08.05.20

Dwarves good guys always pass for them)

m
mrT34 08.05.20

I doleski elf rogue specialization bard second Ranger

K
Kalter.ru 08.05.20

I'm a gentleman rogue, specializing in archery!

M
Mag Otshelnik 08.05.20

Kusland.Zenshina.Zakrutil romani s Lili i Morii.Odnovremenno.