3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HushBan 08.05.20 11:28 pm

Who will play? (Dragon Age: Origins)

Who will play in Dragon age: Origins?
202 Comments
Sort by:
A
Antoine777 08.05.20

here's my Mary:)

there really avatar is a little different in a circle, apparently early photo:)

p
panyok597 08.05.20

this is probably not the earliest photo, and the bug in the editor that does not save the avatar.
by the way, I too would put my city elf, but I think no one would be interested...
by the way, can create a theme and put there their Persians?) I like it)

a
andrey223 08.05.20

but as there screens do?

A
Antoine777 08.05.20

I did Fraps

p
panyok597 08.05.20

screenshots are saved the print screen in the My documents folder->BioWare->Dragon Age->Screenshots.
went offtopic)

_
_GrID_ 08.05.20

For a start, the man-girl-MAG

A
Arias Florian 08.05.20

Man\man\aristocrat\MAG

V
VoiceWithin 08.05.20

I'm probably a thief,and then the Berserker will be vorovt,and if you notice,you can fight back =) but I only guess)

p
panyok597 08.05.20

Specialization berserk is only for warrior) but in General rogues(used to Russian localization) spetsializiruyutsya more on stealth and long attacks, they are not particularly strong fighters.
PS. The people of putaaaaaaa)

V
VoiceWithin 08.05.20

But sorry))) could be such a thing to receive it,it will again have to use only bows or crossbows?

M
Miff_ 08.05.20

MAG.Race how it.

p
panyok597 08.05.20

Rogue – experienced adventurers with the most different backgrounds and position in society. Representatives of any race can develop the skills of picking locks and detecting traps. Because rogues are very useful in the party, and although tactically they are not ideal for hitting this issue head-on if we can bypass the enemy – they stab in the back is quite effective.
Source

V
VoiceWithin 08.05.20

Thank you for the info

a
adskiy kloun 08.05.20

for all

S
Soul Reaver 08.05.20

Oh, sorry, compared with the second never of classes and races in the game is not enough...I would hotelos shtob monk was something resembling a drow if aasimara...but alas

F
Frayherr 08.05.20

Randomized going to play.

V
Vanoxp 08.05.20

Man, a magician. as always :)

a
astrozombie 08.05.20

elf or man,the second is preferable

V
VlitZ 08.05.20

started playing a human warrior. further I want to take special. Berserker... that's just Hz one (

A
Antoine777 08.05.20

played all classes except Lucara and Brig, because at the start there was already visible to their inferiority, so vyrazitsa... The killer was the Mage and Dwarf Fighter. The first you can buy all skills at least LVL 1, since they are limited to the parameter of Magic, pump which you can buy and even improve all skills at once, unlike the other classes who have also a restriction in the pumping level and some skills that reveals them only at a high LVL. And the second is simply a matter of indestructibility :) That's the parsley.
Per person neponravilsya too complicated starting a company in which the complexity is much too a large number of mobs. I first started with them in open fight, but they ran at least a dozen and put us.
In the end, in my opinion, the Mage and dwarf fighter - imbalance, anyway :)