3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HushBan 08.05.20 11:28 pm

Who will play? (Dragon Age: Origins)

Who will play in Dragon age: Origins?
202 Comments
Sort by:
O
Ogrin 08.05.20

Rather because of the moons blood magic no one approves, so you have to maintain secrecy. And it will continue to be with Morrigan and dog))

s
she-wolf 08.05.20

Fully passed the game for the girl-a man of noble origin, the class ruffian. Fun great game. even at the time, but while thinking about someone...

O
Ogrin 08.05.20

Fully passed the game for the girl-a man of noble origin, the class ruffian. Fun great game. even at the time, but while thinking about someone...

City elf take (that girl). The beginning of a really interesting, and the class warrior-the Berserker. Ogren has said that to fall into his pirmenol rage you need to remember that the thread is very bad (in his case, his wife), and with this beginning there really is something to remember

s
she-wolf 08.05.20

Ogrin, that's the way all of the history I was and the city elf is really catchy. That's just a class problem: if you take warrior, then the team eventually would be too many soldiers. About mages not too worried, I two in General enough, the problem is the robbers, but rather in a limited number without them trapped chests not to open, and in them often lies something interesting and necessary. So I try to play it for the class.

L
Ledi_v_gneve [Snow_Lady] 08.05.20

I passed the background for all but dwarves. In my opinion, the best is about city elves =))), then for the people, the nobles, and then for magicians and the worst thing for the dalish. Do not like the background. Raw some. It feels like it was hastily done. It should be on the days of the dwarves to try =))) But in General I like to play robbers - here to you and locks manageable, and hide under the noses of the enemies are fun, and different small animals you can call (if the skill Pathfinder pump). Warrior never played - does not pull. The mage started, half the game went and threw =))), Too, as it is not very they impressed me. So in my opinion the most robbers! =))))

l
le_Sab 08.05.20

It's not the robbers, it is both NPC generated so that we have them long to complete their education ;) So that accounts for the most ;)

A
Anyuta1234 08.05.20

Always play elfs))))

A
Azirafal 08.05.20

I usually play for Palashov, but then the elves some pathetic (IMHO essno), that he did not want. Mages and dwarves never complained. So there is one robbery to play. for love with two weapons are for them a clever need)))

L

for like two weapons to go
similarly, worn for the fantasy worlds - shields do not enjoy, and with a weapon in one hand, not interested =))) besides the overweight by the sword can also attack to recapture (almost like a shield), not just Dodge them. So for me, the robbers still is the fact! =))

J
Jon Bekket 08.05.20

I always play for first time heifers, and then for men!

s
she-wolf 08.05.20

for like two weapons to go
exactly!))) I love the Witcher to go with two swords, but sword and shield is not my favorite combination, especially if you GG - girl.

O
Ogrin 08.05.20

the she-wolf
The Witcher 2 was a separate two-handed sword.
The Witcher at all realistic: 2 blade behind the back, 1 on the belt, and a dagger + a bunch of small items in inventory.
And then 1 set of arms behind, 1 still x/z where, + another 70 blades in my backpack))

A
Azirafal 08.05.20

Ogrin, and that is to drag the baggage cool ))) I am now in the Witcher worst of all was the prey to leave ((

s
she-wolf 08.05.20

Ogrin, yeah, the Witcher was more realistic in this regard, but still can not forget how these two swords hanging from Geralt's back in the air, no it has not crepes. By the way, me memory fails in DAO the characters have the same situation? Or paint the same scabbard?

L

Or paint the same scabbard?
If! Everything is exactly the same on Abra-kadabra the is held. Especially I pin as hanging shields... =)))

s
she-wolf 08.05.20

If! Everything is exactly the same on Abra-kadabra the is held. Especially I pin as hanging shields... =)))
))) Damn! Sickly Abracadabra however, even if the shields can withstand!)))

A
Azirafal 08.05.20

Damn it! Sickly Abracadabra however, even if the shields can withstand!)))
On parole and on one wing © :D

T
Ten Mastera 08.05.20

Played for all it is best to play for the robber, all the chests will open. It is easiest for a mage because in party 3 becoming the mage and the fight becomes easy. Dramatic just a noble dwarf. It is most difficult for a human warrior.

M
Mister Prof 08.05.20

In my opinion all classes except mage bruuuuuce... (yawn...)

M
Morgoth Bauglir 08.05.20

In my opinion all classes except mage bruuuuuce... (yawn...)

play Awakening