3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Galaxy 08.05.20 11:31 pm

Psychiatrist v2

Psychiatrist v.1 http://forums.playground.ru/talk/humor/779244/

Rules: the user writes his comment, this can be a real problem, or just a joke, next the user responds to the comments of the previous user and myself then write your comment.

Well, here we go: Doc, why do you need sunglasses in the winter?
112 Comments
Sort by:
s
stalker7162534 08.05.20

Unforg1venII
Because not baptized.

Doc, I think that Page is not the same.

T
T.T.G 08.05.20

stalker7162534
PG... It's just like a PC. He predicted a quick demise, but things are there.
Although I've decided to make baking from the heart, and not for profit.

Doc, how to heal who generate Puckman 3 more than two hundred hours of pohokura?

U
Unforg1venII 08.05.20

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
The medicine here is powerless. I think we should turn to elemental magic.
Spoiler

Doc, how to survive until payday, if it is necessary to pay debts, and only one kidney?

S
SanKa Games 08.05.20

Unforg1venII
While the liver with a light on that?

Doc, why are you talking to me now, you're on vacation and... Wait. It's not you there?

U
Unforg1venII 08.05.20

sanya100500143
Don't worry, dear. I was actually on vacation, but consultations on Skype has not been canceled... So You see there outside the window?

Doc, I used the jam as a means of contraception. Next spring I'll be a father. Tell me, can it was necessary to use a cherry?

Y
Yuri Yandere 08.05.20

Definitely. And now ka-go back to your house, friend the patient.

Doc is such a thing. I dream of a huge man with a pickaxe and a bag from under potatoes on his head - constantly tries to tear off the head, sometimes even tears, and I Wake up. What the fuck?

D
Ded Krot 08.05.20

Minecraft dear minecraft. Stop sitting at the computer more than 2 hours.

Doc, yesterday I was a dog licked her, what am I supposed to be???

Y
Yuri Yandere 08.05.20

Stop watching alien, my dear. Your secret desire to have a worm in the chest - leads to the fact that you are trying to implement it due to Ascaris in his gut, and for this reason dogs lick, but! You have to understand - this is not the way, Ascaris is not a stranger, he will not come out, and will lead to intoxication and subsequent death. Although a stranger, too, will lead to death, but you leave an heir after his death, and so she will not be in vain x)

Doc, why I hate Minecraft? :DDD

D
Ded Krot 08.05.20

Fuck knows, most likely you came out of that age (10-19 years) during which time he enrages.

Doc, why do I stand in the window of the intergalactic Confederation of planets.?

Y
Yuri Yandere 08.05.20

Because the project Stargate has been a success and has brought us all a huge technological fruit. We have long gone beyond the solar system and we colonize worlds and communicate with brothers in mind. Joke. Medic! Get the patient back to the camera - raged and again fancies himself a popdance from the future x)

Doc, a year in which lalka would be culled by evolution?

D
Ded Krot 08.05.20

Don't know, ask Marty McFly. Nurse, the patient again spoke about lucah, take him to the morgue, let patologoanatom Oleg talk.

Doc, what about the Troll in the window doing?

Y
Yuri Yandere 08.05.20

Waiting for the dawn.

Doc, natural selection is no longer about the people, right? Hence evolution will soon also imposed on us a bunch, if not already imposed. What can we do?

D
Ded Krot 08.05.20

Look out the window.
Doc, what you write on the wall of the house number 79, standing on the street of Stalin??

Y
Yuri Yandere 08.05.20

And that, my dear, will soon become our new special Department. There we a closer look such as you! *evil laugh*
Doc, and here before it was fun or always so dead?

D
Ded Krot 08.05.20

It was fun when we got napaleon.
Doc, and what's going on with other people, why are they to me aren't anymore?

Y
Yuri Yandere 08.05.20

We you, dear turned a passive non-developing embryo to experimentation symbiotic alien and human, so they do not come to you. Wait for the pairing itself... with a human woman, well and there already and the fruit of experimentation will be visible.

Doc, and you even have a diploma that is? While looking at the shot up your hands and say...

D
Ded Krot 08.05.20

True, it is not.
Nurses! To inject morphine to a patient!
Doc, why the galaxy looks at me?

Y
Yuri Yandere 08.05.20

Confused, my dear, it's only on vases of Athetotic eye put. Wait Nyarlathotep.

Doc, here we have Napoleon, Hitler and even Stalin. And Lovecraft is?

D
Ded Krot 08.05.20

Present.
Doc, what the sea says:I all thewow!!

Y
Yuri Yandere 08.05.20

Because it is ALIVE.

Doc, where live the sea to find?