3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
- DILOR- 08.05.20 11:37 pm

Impressions games [PC] (Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes)

In the network there are new screenshots and impressions from the PC version of Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes. Shared user under the name 4chan, which earlier got access to the game.
According to him, Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes on PC is stable running at 60 fps on high/medium settings with hardware: i7 920, GTX 660 and 8Gb RAM.

A release today.
147 Comments
Sort by:
t
trianon2014 08.05.20

Stalker Zone
Who needs your run?
You once looked. Even he thought the 5 minutes did not meet.
In what sense?
You're a philosopher,in the sense looking for?

d
dgek4815162342 08.05.20

Optimization is just great! Yubikam to learn

n
niko2626 08.05.20

trianon2014
We immediately see that the console auto-aim is killing the whole process.Noticed-I astonvilla-drugged,essno so 5 min easy run.

D
Dmitriy Tonkih 08.05.20

It all started great, then slid in g..no. Stupid shoot the dolls with little stealth. Particularly furious mission to save the Japs. Shoot from a helicopter - a complete misery. Demolished.

S
Spli 08.05.20

MGS Folder of stealth, part 5 - epic will. MGS just has a lot of chips, it is created for the fans, not for the cattle which in the previous part was not playing and pissing black list - the benchmark of stealth.

s
saa0891 08.05.20

Spli

MGS just has a lot of chips, it is created for fans

Well,obviously, a fan,and even console gamers will swallow anything,and even by attractive price over the stump.

not for the cattle which in the previous part is not played,

But if played,but the SNiP do not like it.
Yes, I still remember the original chips, even from the first part,HE could catch a cold and start coughing and could hear (I had to take the medicine),the detector of mines and their ability to disarm,and the tank where you had to throw a grenade in the hatch of the hangar with the missiles and if you noticed you could only save a mask and then for a short time,I had to take diazepam to shoot from a sniper rifle,a guided missile Nikita,the famous box and a bunch of interesting features,here's just a SNiP.

for them pissing black list - the benchmark of stealth.

There is at least a full(and not a simple one level),a game in which all aspects of stealth in place,and have original ideas.

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 08.05.20

saa0891
here's just a SNiP
In fact the demo of the fifth part, and you need to treat it as a probe to the phantom pain. Your main claim is, causing discontent - the price of the game. But since you won't buy it, so blamed for the cost?)
I'm playing pirates, and not worried about how much there asking for it developers.
And Spli the matter said, a lot of chips for the fans. There are a lot of small references, short phrases, and other items that will only understand by those familiar with the series.

s
saa0891 08.05.20

Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Meyer

In fact the demo of the fifth part, and you need to treat it as a probe to the phantom pain.

Demos are free,and if it require money and the attitude relevant,and not something interesting and original I'm in this demo does not see this experience pay,not interesting demos I have worse.

But since you won't buy it, so blamed for the cost?)
I'm playing pirates, and not worried about how much there asking for it developers.

Still, I bought it (and in fact at first really wanted,well don't buy brand MGS and downloaded),but if I had a console I would buy it for 1500-2000 I would have demanded to return money for the goods is not of good quality.

And Spli the matter said, a lot of chips for the fans. There are a lot of small references, short phrases, and other items that will only understand by those familiar with the series.

Yeah,and this is only a fan to pay money for this scrap.

D

Pay those who have extra money, and they do not mind to merge them into the game. As fans and are not familiar with the series, but interested in the advertisement. I myself am a fan of the Saga, but no one game is not bought, were all what is possible on the computer through the emulsion. GZ liked to climb, to observe the enemy and assess the mechanics of a full-fledged part. Yes, the candy. But it has something for 5-6 hours.

s
slipknot326 08.05.20

All geypade from Xbox 360 is running normal, and then I have the buttons mixed up.

D

slipknot326
And using the emulator to change tried?

s
slipknot326 08.05.20

Chet did not help. In other games, considering dragon age inquisition all works fine.

S
Spli 08.05.20

saa0891
It's not really a demo, but rather a mini game. The demo is a piece of a full game. Of also can not pay. I'm not konsolschik, I couldn't play in the 4th part, the rest all went on an emulator. I thank Kojima money for what he produces this masterpiece on PC, because it's a Game with a capital letter. All of your claims based on what is in your understanding of the stump. Can you still say that the new CX shit, judging by the P. T.? Che, too, stump...
Once again, the game is for the fans. Kojima does not go on about nyufagov, does not depend on the opinion of the majority, he painstakingly transfers the chips series from game to game, and for this, for the sense of nostalgia, he kowtow. I am once again convinced that only the Japanese know how to make masterpiece games (Demon souls, Dark souls, MGS, Shadow of colossus, ICO and other masterpieces)

N
Nevoeiro 08.05.20

it is also probably a feature of the game,stun the enemy,
go on,look the enemy ochuhalsya,
currently goes and smokes as if nothing were not.

D

Nevoeiro
After waking up he had to report that, remarked the activity of the enemy. In response he was advised to increase their vigilance, and he kind of walked around with weapons at the ready. And only after that will calm down and go smoke. Anyway, I that is the situation observed.

A
Antoha 08.05.20

Damn good game, the PC is optimized perfectly
Let yubiki see how games do

N
Nevoeiro 08.05.20

it is possible and so, but the strange thing is that, you vykladyvaete not from the back, and from the back, have nix to raise or patrulirovanie with a partner to on Sinaia.

D

Nevoeiro
Time not allowed to leave their routes, even in case of threat to life (pics of the armed forces) Time should report the situation to your supervisor. If the link does not work - a shot in the air, but not leaving the object of the patrol. Given to this team and the group is sent of the guard. Also notice how the alarm goes group of 4 people, commanded ahead (although more efficient would have to be split up so as not to be hurt again if anything). And time returns again to its route, until it was replaced by. He's no more :-) Although I'm American statutes do not read, do not know their rules.
But kojima is all pretty realistic implemented, not in any Hitman or splinter cell. Opponents, though not dangerous, they are easy to fool, but act smart and correct.

C
CaptainYakutia 08.05.20

Spoilers exploded(((... And I so many times went on a date with her.. Now all week I will go depressed(((((((((

o
oligarh565046 08.05.20

somebody knows how to run ps3 game on the computer? and then through the emulator tried does not work, and the above guys write that through the emulator were games?