3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MaksH 11.10.19 11:15 pm

The ending (Dark Messiah of Might & Magic)

Passed the game put the shard on the altar and the pyramid,and who knows if not to save this fool from the spider pit and not take the Holy shower the ending changed and then lazy again Tamisa
15 Comments
Sort by:
K
KoRnEr 11.10.19

+1 ,it seems to be possible.. need is to pass and use various tricks)

B
BlooD ShadoW 11.10.19

There current narration changes

S
Serg15 11.10.19

Pref is only there 3концовки 1)vine 2)Khan 3)for daddy...hehehehehe cartoons almost minutse the game is mostly SUPER went 3 times on easy, average and difficult stavlyu 10 the game the mage was playing on hard was easy MAG rules!!!

h
haha your dead 11.10.19

4 endings, has long been discussed.

D
D0NoR 11.10.19

here to discuss it? I can not find any way..... idea 4 :
two if to expel ZANU and TWO if NOT cast.... I saw those two, if NOT cast. And here's the question: I isgal ZANU and came to Arantir. Will there be a Lynn (if it finally can save) and if I'm given a choice between YOURSELF or your DAD ? =)

S
SplintHit 11.10.19

you th Pareto, come inside and find out:)

T
Tim359 11.10.19

I'm not expelled ZANU TC as her voice is painful sexy and cool with her but not expelled ZANU tkoa 1 koncovka seen and what the second?and if there easier to cast with a weapon powerful

G
Grey__Warden 11.10.19

If saving the Vine from spider holes and not to wash in the shower, before to move in the necropolis of the Vine will have to kill, it will say You're ugly, you're killing us and her two splash gave, so it uletela.

K
Kha-Beleh 11.10.19

You can not kill the Vine if you have the skill freezing, I personally liked listening to the creeper's trying to convince you if you go to him(Hu-Belah)

P
PryachuschiyGlaza 11.10.19

D0NoR
will you Lena,and you have a choice,that's just not to myself or dad, I type of my seizures saved the world and left with nothing or daddy,as planned from the beginning))

S
Solo-Fain 11.10.19

Guys, now tell and explain (but guys better go yourself)
All 4 endings and they all depend on what you'll do in Chapter 8 and 9.
For a start, Ending with Lina:
Spoiler(in order to get them we have to save Lina and purified in the waters, but if you banish ZANU, you know the demon form is not available to you, but it will be given a nice bonus in the form of weapons)
Спойлер1 ending Change of fate : to achieve it we need to kill Arantir and put the skull on the altar and thereby change the fate.
Explanation:
You betray the father and ZANU, thus signing Zane's death sentence and become a hero, and Lina ruler.
View endings:
Good with Lina.
2 ending Last choice : to achieve it we need to kill Arantir and give the skull the father
Explanation:
You betray Lina and the father of her kills, and he is released and becomes a tyrant, controlling all; Zana does not die, but not nothing gets you over the exile Are of yourself, later kind of like a Wake killed (otherwise, dunno why the ending is called Last choice)
View endings:
Bad dad
Next come the ending with Zana:
Spoiler(in order to achieve them is necessary or not to release Lin, or not purified, you will see the demon form but is not available, the claw of a dragon, which you could find in the stash and weapons from svetilas so clear that you will not be available).
Спойлер3 ending Destiny to her to have to kill Arantir and give the skull the father
Explanation:
Lina dies, the Father is released and becomes a tyrant. managing everything, and you'll with his father (you will not rule but everyone will think that
you are also right, it turns out you're left with nothing), Zina will receive the punishment in the form of passing the 4-Oh of the circles of hell for trying to betray his father, but don't worry after it passes them she'll be alive and even promoted (XS what they have there posts from these demons, but it says on their website that is).
View the ending
Bad dad
4 ending Ruler : to achieve it we need to kill Arantir and put the skull on the altar.
Explanation:
Lina is dead; father betrayed; you have seized power and began to rule; Zina alive and is your spouse and with your right hand.
View endings:
Good with Zina
Well that's all, thanks for reading, all this information is from my experience in the game from the official UbiSoft website.

S
Sergey Antonishin 11.10.19

Solo-Fain
Zana with good endings there. Communication with demons always lead to hell. Will live even assume a couple of hundred years (maybe her power will give the opportunity), have sex (and it basically doesn't care about you, it important that it can through you to influence the world. The demonic way of course. Sex will be stupid to to have sex, no love will not. Demons don't know about it), and then after death in hell for several hundred years. And there one day of these hundreds of years can be so bad that imagine did not succeed. Therefore, Zana good endings there. Your dad or the world will eat it or your soul will eat (because long lasting sex without love is soul destroying (everything that hinders or takes away the love of her kills), and Zana and to do that. And in General she was a demon. She only knows how to send the soul) and become the warrior of God less. Ie + on the devil. All obvious.

m
masha 24.05.21

He passed the game, did not go into the water, left the tailed Zana to live, and did not kill Linna either, at the end he put the skull in both places to see the endings.
Zana was not destroyed due to the fact that she resurrected me earlier in the game, it seems, so let him live.

A
ARTEM999651 24.05.21

By the way, what's interesting is that you can get one more ending, it's not to free Lina from the spider's lair and cleanse herself in the monastery, though I don't know what will happen because only recently this thought came

D
Dark_sprite 26.09.21

ARTEM999651
As far as I understand, if you do not save Lina from the spider's lair, we will not be allowed into the monastery and, accordingly, we will not be able to cleanse ourselves.