3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 08.05.20 11:42 pm

Impressions of the game (Total War: Attila)

Gentlemen, let's get one thing straight - this theme only for impressions of the game.
No need to ask here questions on gameplay or other issues of a technical nature.
Here are his impressions. There are problems with the game? Created a separate topic with an informative title and there it is shared. Don't need every topic to turn into a dump.
Thanks in advance to those who understood it. Pre-ban guarantee for the flood to those who do not understand it.
77 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kickapoo 08.05.20

SAORGA
It can be seen that you have a dog, you're minus for stupidity. I, unlike you computers 99 years and do you see recently graduated from school.

D
D.R.O.G.B.A 08.05.20

Well that did not pre-order and decided to try first the pirates,Rome 2 was normal to high in Attila on medium complete W*PA - wild lags,everything freezes,but the ladder,the smoke and the traces of the flying arrows pure black..Why make such low requirements in the minimum salary,if the game is simply not playable,to start - will start,but what about playability and speech can not be.

T
TheMorux1973 08.05.20

SAORGA
Really inadequate.

S
SAORGA 08.05.20

Kickapoo
With this level of intelligence as you, I probably would have decided that the computers engaged you. Minus those who think similarly to you, but PG has a reputation of the site is not very reasonable and older inhabitants.

And now on topic.
Can someone explain to me how can I calculate the power? I have control steadily since the beginning of the game equal to 58%, although it has been under 50 moves, and the influence of family has changed dramatically. It depends on what?

s
serg5555555 08.05.20

The game is upset.
1. bad graphics. In the sense that for all the beauty can not see a damn thing. Have the camera close to direct to something to see.
Not visible boundaries of different factions and between the provinces to one faction. Well, that is not visible at all. Had just stupid to learn, where the line is. And what cities in which region is included. Well really it was impossible more clearly and vividly to draw the line? Generally the coloring is terrible, all colors merge. Even if the color of owning my own faction, I would have to modify. So no.
2. Battle. Again I do not see anything. Well, that's why in the first Rome all clearly visible to each soldier, you can't see a damn thing. Only visible marks of the troops and all. These same troops from a height not visible at all.
For example, here's a screenshot.
http://savepic.su/5124559.jpg
The troops you see here? And I don't see.
3. As the AI was stupid and left.
4. Encyclopedia. About this stupid need to say something? Only 2 words - it can not learn anything. Exactly as the second Rome. In General, the encyclopedia is the main idiocy of this series.
5. Finally made the wives normal. But explain to me why every wife for 50+ influence,and their husbands 10-15.
6. About the bugs, I even do not want to write. But I really liked how my Governor slandered the leader of the faction. As I have turned 2 of the commander with the same name, 2 kings with the same garbage and 2 of the Governor. Or like me, one faction repeatedly asked to marry the daughter I never had.
Or 6 go I suddenly announced that my Empire has grown and reached track level, despite the fact that I was nothing exciting.
---
Yes, of course there are pluses.
Removed the idiocy of the second Rome with competing parties. Removed the idiocy in the construction of buildings in cities.
Added viewing buildings. Thank you, Lord. Once again making sure that all the best had been done in the first Rome.

K
Kickapoo 08.05.20

SAORGA
Actually, you live here too. If you are not satisfied with PG Wali.

S
SAORGA 08.05.20

serg5555555
On this screenshot the example of the battle with the fog on the map. Can make a screen still of the night, so nothing could be seen. And I don't know what you're saying, but in any game of the series Total Thief need to zoom in to see the soldiers. Just because it's a global strategy and large scale here.

Don't know borders and AI I have no problems so far.

About the wives. You're not going to deny that powerful women were there. The influence of the husbands you can improve in different ways. Or less to spend it on rank increases and political action.

Yes, the view is returned, as in Madivala else. Convenient.

G
GROM-RU 08.05.20

protection

C
Cornell Haynes 08.05.20

GROM-EN
and? The fortress defended?

G
GROM-RU 08.05.20

settlement)))
put spearmen on the descent 1 unit of turtle, followed by 3 legionaries close, shut off shooting when the barbarians gathered the whole crowd before them turned on the fire , archers fire arrows, cavalry and scouts around the back - all command to attack the General current of his had stopped the barbarians in a panic rushed directions)))

r
rostoman84 08.05.20

system requirements do not match soma game requires a lot more

G
Grechko 08.05.20

played recently in shogun 2 there is a graph better. well, at least the eye is much more pleasant

N
Nightma[R]e 08.05.20

The game is really worthy of praise and high scores. But! There is 1-but no! Playing as Rome, and in spite of the Roman armies on the battlefield, well, they're no different externally, from the barbarians, that's really the real barbarians, or so say the offspring. In Rome 2 there's even really possible to distinguish the nation from each other. And then... But everything else is just super, especially in terms of policy.

0I-o_o-I0 08.05.20

GROM-EN
What kind of problem? On the easy and medium AI, and worse was vaginali.

S
SAORGA 08.05.20

Grechko
played recently in shogun 2 there is a graph better.
Well, then you to the optometrist. Can you make screenshots and spread here. View.

NoctisXversus
It features Roman army in the late period. They abandoned the system that they had. It is much costly, like.

S
Slayerz85 08.05.20

NoctisXversus
At this time the Roman army more than half consisted in fact of a barbarian,not Roman citizens.

0I-o_o-I0 08.05.20

NoctisXversus
To all that want to add that the barbarians took over all the Romans and tried to be like them.

T
Tier69 08.05.20

The game is excellent, but the complete imbalance, and weak optimize certainly better than Rome 2 but weak on ultra playing on top hardware, but terrible fps drops and occasionally freezes being, although the load is small, the coolers of the processor and graphics cards not even included, even though Wot the CPU heats up to 60 and the video card cooler is also included. And everything is quiet, poorly optimized and the game does not see the full potential of iron.

s
seravr 08.05.20

Starting from Napoleon noticed a trend in the series - with each new part , I started to like the previous part. And with Attila -it took me a couple of hours and again went to conquer Japan. Battles worse than Rome, there is at least colorful landfill units, and there is a homogeneous brown swarming mess.Spectacular battles, for what I once fell in love with the series in the end boiled down to the banal opposition of the icons of the units, as in dozens of other strategies. On the global map too, nothing to disassemble in order to distinguish the agent from the army has to zoom the camera in close, couldn't see whose land, have to resort to the tactical map. And yet the game is more like a dull addition to Rome, than an independent project.

A
Alex s.f. 08.05.20

Who can explain?, started playing prologue, captured three areas,developed them and try to capture other province says you are trying to start a war(if you need territory use diplomacy)