3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alkanphel 10.05.20 10:50 am

Bugs in the addon \"Mir priklyucheniy\" (The Sims 3)

Here is the problem, after installing the additions I don't see products from sellers in General any other items there but the food no no. Please help.
133 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arantir_3000 10.05.20

EMAE cha do glitch a thread!!! (although I also have the merchant was gone, but he came back.... over time....) What about the daughter is already a mystic....

v
vsem76 10.05.20

by the way I have pirates finally buggy this time prapala special merchant! came not you(I Ter every 10 minutes saved) no longer disappeared dealer

A
Arantir_3000 10.05.20

the pirates finally buggy

maybe this is the problem?

v
vsem76 10.05.20

maybe... I still have 1 glitch came to China for 3 days counter vacation from scratch is not moving it's either the counter has glycinol and shows how either I'm staying in China sorry in Egypt better

v
vsem76 10.05.20

Gee Gee Gee I live in China I live in China Gee Gee Gee

A
Arantir_3000 10.05.20

you're still giving buy... vosche shyk will be ))

v
vsem76 10.05.20

well only here in China to do almost nothing not freely visited lobnitz in Egypt

O
Ogogo Dobeguliya 10.05.20

After installation, the World of adventure Sims don't make a profit on priobretennyi previously purchased certificates from businesses. Also in Egypt there is the task (adventure): find the secret base and hack the main computer, go in the same direction as the icon, you see a residential house, permission to enter (try to enter without permission when no one was home), go in, see the place where supposed to be stairs, but did not find a way to get in, examined the whole house (walls and floors, no hints: no key pieces). Also a question: twice of pobivala to use the powder insight (it seems so is called), did not understand his actions, have not found any changes. Those who have experienced this and found the answer, please reply.

D
Demii 10.05.20

Ogogo Obegolu
Near the house there is a barn,there you go there are stairs to the basement and there will be a computer room.
With a profit more difficult,you need the latest update,there seems to have fixed this bug,but after this update 2.33 appear more surprises....

O

Earlier I already passed this mission, just remember this, but this time on the site just a house.
And the profit can be more?
Thank you for your answer.

O

By the way, I came across repeated reference (in the same pyramid in the same chest to find rarity and bring), to the same was the situation when in the task mentioned, one pyramid, and the icon appeared above the other.
AT the expense of profit please indicate where to find the answer.
Again thank you.

D
Demii 10.05.20

Ogogo Obegolu
At the expense of profit ,was the latest update to fix it,but as they say the players didn't fix a thing,so as luck or will or not.And the answer is a clear no,update the game and check if more bugs do not get it.

v
vsem76 10.05.20

Also in Egypt there is the task (adventure): find the secret base and hack the main computer, go in the same direction as the icon, you see a residential house, permission to enter (try to enter without permission when no one was home), go in, see the place where supposed to be stairs, but did not find a way to get in, examined the whole house (walls and floors, no hints: no key pieces). Also a question: twice of pobivala to use the powder insight (it seems so is called), did not understand his actions, have not found any changes. Those who have experienced this and found the answer, please reply.
I have the same job by the way is called mission impossible it really was impossible and I even updated I can not(((

O

I hasten to inform you: adventure: find the secret base hack computer I still passed! It did not give me rest, I saw marked the location of lestnicy, but access to it was not. And after my SIM visited France in the castle L... reading the sign where it was about stereosistema and music.... One word after returning to Egypt, I chose again the same mission, visited the same house, but there is music already playing when my SIM came, I was somewhat puzzled, and then he began to practice, and I just for the experiment, turned off the stereo, and then turned again and then came stairs, down the SIM on it, and there is a room with many floor switches had to go through three of these rooms (most had to work on the third room), and then found a room with the main computer that my SIM successfully hacked!!!
My husband set me on game updates, on your recommendation, but after that my game started to just stop ( not moving mouse, etc.), had to reboot every 10, ... 30 minutes And profit from the certificates and nebylo. Then I asked to return everything to normal, which he did. Now, as before,while saving issues ... error 12, etc. often Trying to save the game.

F
Friza 675 10.05.20

Lesic3
And my identity was such garbage, I checked out the hacks. In short this issue because of a hack - it allows to marry, have children and all adolescents. If this is you, then delete it! Et of-all-same problem! (probably)

S
Sulfur 10.05.20

I have a glitch at all. there was one character who went to Egypt... back-where he stayed and another comes from Egypt... well now I have a clone lives... =(

S
Sulfur 10.05.20

Oh! I pulled everything out of the pockets of the clone (it was all the same thing), made his shodite to work... and evicted him. the money was enough for a Museum room. right now, throw a screen

pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

B
Black Wizard 10.05.20

Help ,lost all traits and all bonus awards (which are for points of happiness) after installing the addon.

D
Demii 10.05.20

Ejikkkkk
It is,is because of Ikeja,get from hacks and mods and go in game to check,if not help,just get all files pakej to the thread and check,everything will work,but do not rush to delete,then one by one will be put to test and you will find buggy.

B
Black Wizard 10.05.20

Demii thank you and happy birthday!!!)