3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark knight Sparda 10.05.20 10:56 am

Gameplay (Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City)

I understand it will be L4D with specializations?
58 Comments
Sort by:
p
pogremuha 10.05.20

Feel the sensations of the sea. Unfortunately the bad outnumber the good. A word about the plot, as always, the story is rich, interesting and exciting. I have to say was not the whole game in singleplayer mode, and before the bunch of pirates. And so, as expected, the part of the Resident Evil series went exciting with its dynamic plot, dialogue and cutscenes. But in my opinion failed its elements of Gameplay, I'I, miserable power, accuracy and many other features of weapons, as well as an important departure from the Horror genre. I understand that a long time ago with another 4 part series about the genre of horror and mystery could forget. Yes, going to genre Action parts are almost not lost its former glory, but the games such already. I believe that this is purely my personal opinion that the game failed. Many will say, what about co-op mode? Yes I agree that is a major plus of the game, but considering all the disadvantages the desire to while away the evening disappear completely. And my assessment of the game on a scale 6.5 out of 10.

k
kraf888f 10.05.20

complete nonsense

p
pogremuha 10.05.20

Took the game to the end, I changed my opinion, except for one thing. Earlier, I mentioned the great story, and so the story was better and more interesting to my expectations. Animation of the characters, their interaction on the height. However, found another negative in singleplayer so very stupid members of the squad, is just outrageous. Sometimes I had to replay the mission because of their stupid. And the last, to say that the game is short and traversed in a day is pointless as this game is short. The verdict of 7.5 out of 10.

M
Miroslaw 10.05.20

pix.PlayGround.ru

B
Braun Fuhrer 10.05.20

Hu*nya, with the big letter X, from a resident here, only the pots with the grass and spray which heals more nothing in common. And of course grafinchik*ka,Yes the game even traces of bullets what kind of PoE*tiny piece.

a
alexakex 10.05.20

This is the biggest disappointment that I had to wait for the next part of the game, like it was made for....camping... is Already the 5th part did not inspire confidence, but it is generally and next to nothing was standing. It's certainly a different genre, but still if it's a good shooter, he is good, like Call of duty... No plot, not gameplay, is what the mess is not clear, all too quickly, and where a zombie there needs to be some sort of mystery, surprise... Ugh... in a word, we looked forward to the 6th part of which will be released at the end of the year... (if you will :)I Hope the creators look at the reviews of fans and will draw conclusions....Yes this is all of course my personal opinion or who did not impose... tastes differ....

G
Gadik11 10.05.20

I have this problem have installed the game start and it says this application has failed to start because xlive/dll was not found. Help

V
Vitoldino 10.05.20

The game is excellent, I had a lot of fun playing at first didn't understand it, but then sold so that can't stop. I am very sorry that I have a pirate, and how much pleasure from licenses and game live! In General the Game is super. Shooting zombies no game is as much fun as it does not deliver.

S
SLAVTIM 10.05.20

Yeah. Even I did not understand how the game. Mostly negative reviews. Few positive comments about it. Well, okay. Already bought the key, and on the day of release on the PC, for appreciate and accomplish your goal.

L
LOleg 10.05.20

Gadik11
delete the corresponding file from the game directory

T
Trinity_91 10.05.20

help who knows,I went through the whole game,pardoned Leon and then what?the end of the game,and what characters are open ?what's next ???

r
realhero1980 10.05.20

Bought the DLC for$ 5, which includes all of the additional guns, but they're nowhere! Whether I'm doing something wrong, or something else? Who bought a - write a review!

S
STAR.S 10.05.20

Complete crap and not the game. As a fan of the series passed it just for show. Promised us familiar places for the second and third parts of the game, but easily recognizable was the only hall of the police station. The hospital did not know, in the laboratory, only the lift and guard room with Monique was recognizable. The rest is so highly processed that it is generally completely different locations.
The camera I generally cut down. The back of the player screen closes.
In some places, annoying endless zombies and Lizunov. Not okay if they logically emerge from different gaps, but when they are right in front of materialists from the air, this is nonsense.

b
bonch5 10.05.20

For me it is the strongest game in the series is the second and third parts like this don't know will look like play to accomplish your goal.

I
Infiltrator 10.05.20

In principle, nothing so. The game is short. Remember the city, urchins can. Standards for me.

E
Ease 10.05.20

Absolutely loved the game. Repetitive, buggy, not developed. Threw back in the beginning, after a couple of chapters.

c
comendant 10.05.20

gun gausa it would be interesting to inquire in any part of the city

V
VanGrey 10.05.20

1) the Game sucked and the thinking meat bots, but killed the mechanics and the characters.
2) If you don't play for some character, then bleed it there is no sense as the AI still all down to default and the changes you made will not show up.
3) Tight control from the previous games in the series!!
4) the Characters are sluggish, aiming is bad, the eternal mess of weapons and meager Arsenal.
5) it is Not possible to deploy it as a sniper or spec for melee.
In the first case, not enough place and quickly you begin shmalyat if started zaselyatsya, and secondly you stupid if you're trying to dismantle someone from the back to stab.
6) Inadequately tenacious enemies!
Commando's got a cap on his head stands 5 bullets between the eyes before you die. Can I get a hat like that?
For it was said - zombies from the T-virus die from being hit in the head. The only weapon to kill them vanshotom this sniper rifle! And she doesn't care where you hit in the toe or in tracec.
7) Lack of the ability to combine shooting and miles fighting game like the other games in the series.
Enemies do not care - you shot him in the leg, arm or head. As he attacked - and the attacks on and writhing in pain.

As for me - the game is decent as it gives a different perspective on the events of the incident in raccoon city. But part of the game, we need a more serious and detailed approach.