3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aivar242 10.05.20 10:58 am

Light Freezes when playing on PC (Dark Souls 3)

The game was released for a long time and everything seems not bad on PC, but now while playing, sometimes it skips light - no more than 1 sec. friezes - fading. I can not understand what is the reason?
Iron modern gaming. Opera really 8Gb. It is not clear what could be the reason? Perhaps the game itself.
26 Comments
Sort by:
D
Ded MastDay 10.05.20

aivar242 wrote:
Else noticed this crap in the game as the second hard stop
Forbid disabling the HDD in terms of power.
aivar242 wrote:
why do Windows spontaneously switches to power-saving mode itself includes off hard after some time - is not clear.
After you have loaded the location game for some time does not access the disk until you move to another location. Written only saves on drive C. So the Windows and stops it. For games in General, it is desirable to disable all of the function Windows related to energy conservation, unless of course you are not a laptop.

i
inad 10.05.20

I'm playing on PS4 and any game, no freezes and no fading.

a
aivar242 10.05.20

Svetoslav wrote:
Forbid disabling the HDD in terms of power.
In fact the joke that is forbidden, but it still happens - but only during the game. Outside of the game, both hard work all the time.

u
urban.kalabanovich 10.05.20

aivar242
But how do you determine that he is disabled?

A
Alex Hawk 10.05.20

Turn off the overlay if it is enabled (GOG).
aivar242
If you have the HDD disconnected during the game, maybe you play on the controller. Try again in 5 minutes just to touch the mouse, so PC pointal that you're here (unlikely, but still).

a
aivar242 10.05.20

When it turns off you can hear it. Hard old and loud. All his actions be heard. The body of the computer, without the vibration pads under tight, and thin steel, which also adds vibrations.

Play Pade - Yes. Perhaps this is what you need to touch the mouse? Never would have guessed that this could be the reason. It is necessary to try. Although strange of course.. If there are appeals to the hard, already there should be no downtime. Windows 10 really that stupid?