3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sHaoL1N 10.05.20 10:58 am

Penalty kicks (FIFA 17)

Why penalty kicks are working crooked, it's like some kind of bug...in training direct free kicks everything works as it should, the ball flies where it is necessary and turns, but in the game or training special penalty beats flying somewhere, although I beat properly, for example, range 20m, beaten 1.5 strips of force and twist into the top corner ( on a normal training scored izi), the ball flies above the gate and past of 2-4 meters. And sometimes to tighten the goal I take as it should, a bit further from the gate that is by 2-3 meters below the ball spun into the top corner. Beat in half of the strips and the ball rises only half the height of the gate and flies by, a straight path from the gate to 3-4 meters, that is where I was looking during the strike, but it'd have spun into the top corner, as happens in conventional training and (judging by videos) but flies by, zadolbali already, did not get there, the balls are very crooked, it polyube a bug, and I don't know how this shit fight.
5 Comments
Sort by:
N
Next-gen2015 10.05.20

Exactly the same problem! Already furious unreal!

S
Salvador Gunzerker 10.05.20

sHaoL1N
Next-gen2015
It all depends on which player takes the standard position.

I
I_am_ViRGiL 10.05.20

Salvador Gunzerker
And whence grow hands of a person behind a computer :)

M
Mystic_Fox 10.05.20

The same thing, and not from the players especially it depends on the workouts or training balls fly as they should, the game itself blow flies either in or on a wall 2-3 meters above the gate.

N
Next-gen2015 10.05.20

Salvador Gunzerker
Damn, well you are right so do not humiliate me) I've been playing a simulation of football, well aware of these nuances. But in this FIFA there really is a problem. Before the match for fun perform free kicks, gain points - all the nines spread the ball beautifully twisted, everything. In the game from different angles not beaten, as if the cross is not pinched - still the ball is not spinning and generally flying hell knows where. Although the rates of penetration of penalty of the players is good.