3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Efimovnik 10.05.20 11:01 am

Freezes when pressing the keys (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Hello. Just yesterday I downloaded and installed GTA5. For the first time appeared a really powerful computer.

WINDOWS 10
Intel i7 3,4 GHz 6700
16гиг RAM
GeForce GTX 1060 6гиг

When I first started GTA it was OK on ultra settings. Went all prologue and no glitch. After trying to login again after some time started going full ad.

Comes into the game quietly, but as soon as I press W A S D or any other key starts to hang. Moreover, the freeze depends on how long I hold the key. The mouse twist - everything is OK. Aiming and so on - all of it. But when only press - buggy.

In the settings shows almost 3000 RAM used of the 6000.
Lowered settings to 1300 RAM - lag disappears for a few minutes, but then starts again.
In task Manager still, no surges or overvoltage.

Installed GeForce Experience, and I thought maybe the computer does not pull something, but to me it optimizes the game and makes the ultra settings.

What she's done:
- re-installed
- turn off all programs
- made an exception in windows defender
- the swap file is automatic put large numbers (20000 - 40000)
- play other games without problems on ultra

If who faced a problem or understand what could be a glitch, I would be grateful for advice.
3 Comments
Sort by:
e
evil.burmistroff 10.05.20

La phot uncle Reflet
3000 RAM from 6000

A
Ahmed Djazar 10.05.20

Efimovnik
The swap file is better not to pull, the RAM to 16 GB will be enough, but just drive you pull, it's more of a problem in the clave or her conflict, try another usb port

A
AFlexex 10.05.20

Anyway, the keyboard sucks... Or the port has changed, as said above, either the wood demolished and re-put.