3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
randomuser123 10.05.20 11:04 am

Can someone restore my Steam account ?

Hi. I have an account the incentive that is created and used only by me. But I'm worried that someone could recover my account knowing some data, but without access to the mob. phone/e-mail. I'm not telling anyone any information, but some people can find my phone number or credit card information. And if he knows my number, he could easily learn the login account. So, if he could recover my account, knowing the phone number, credit card information, and login? In addition, I don't have a large number of proofs of my account. Because I lost the CD-key and lost access to WebMoney... it is Impossible to restore them... But I have all transactions from buying games.
P. S/ I Also want to know if you have a second Steam account and what is it to you ?
3 Comments
Sort by:
i
igoryok31 10.05.20

randomuser123
are you born yesterday? on the phone come SMS if that)))

r
randomuser123 10.05.20

igoryok31
I'm just paranoid. For me, this account is very important, because I had so much money/time invested... But without access to the phone they did in fact restore ? I just don't understand. The incentive is written that to recover you need to show it, you need to present it. But do I need to have access to phone/email ? They can know the number/address.

k
kokoz80 10.05.20

randomuser123
ways to recover the account a lot,he's not going anywhere even if 100 times resold,a friend had a case wasn't even attached to the phone via SMS, he asked support how to recover stolen was the game disc which activated the incentive,asked to send a photo of the key on the box ,compare and all can ask for photos of the passport in expanded form,in General, many ways to prove that you're you,so never buy accounts already with games kidok possible 80% even if you sold (it would seem familiar person )your ACC,he can get it back absolutely free