3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chilya 10.05.20 07:06 pm

Who played TekkenTag2? (TT2 vs T7) (Tekken 7)

(Once I do beg your pardon for the grammar, I don't live in Russia, so to connect not often)
Honestly, I want to go back to TT2.
T7 is a downgrade compared to TT2, and perhaps even compared to T6.

That's what we have in T7.
Story mode - at first it seems funny, but when you get to the less important characters, you begin to realize that the story mode is very bad and very poor(just 1 battle and then this video which humiliated the character for which you just played, that's the whole story mode for some characters).

Graphics - without a doubt, T7, objectively, looks better, higher resolution and better textures, new effects and cinematic camera, it all looks very good, BUT they changed something in respect to characters, they look simplistic and do not have certain traits of predidushih games. For example, when, after T4 and T5 to T6 you go, one immediately notices the characters look like something different, and after a couple days of play you begin to realize that they look better, they
have more working features and generally look more alive and realistic, made in T7 on the contrary, the characters are more kuclo-like and lost some uznavaemye character(not all characters, but most of the female characters for sure). What's worse, is that after a while you cease to notice the higher resolution, improved textures and new effects, because the eyes will quickly adapt and get used to all this, and eventually leaving only uhudshenye characters(as I said not all).

Characters - a list of really good, new characters are good, so thank you for that. It's clear to wait for the scale ТТ2 not necessary, but in T7 with the characters that were in every game and the plot they're not dead, why are they absent? Don't understand why the game only one of the sisters Williams, it's nonsense. All the characters in the game izmenilas in terms of combos, so what was the problem the same stuff in the game is so important for the Persians?

The content and customization - all Where all content? Seriously where? Am I missing something? I never opened almost all the items as fast and they never were so boring and pointless. Most of the characters in customization is, one and the same tank top, camisole there are dozens Varazi all the difference is the print on it, less auras, each character has only 2-3 unique subject matter, and some are unique even in the full set(in ТТ2 torso and legs of one set in T7 only the torso of this set... WUT?).
What happened to the hair? Ransche picked out every detail - bangs, sideburns, braids, ponytails, straight, curly, long, short etc and so for both genders, and now a dozen hairstyles, and no customization is stupid just the color to pick.

I know that gameplay is the most important thing, BUT TT2 has almost the same gameplay(minus the new characters, but there is a cool old, so still a draw in the plan) + more content + more customization and more + "COMBOT" + the ability to change character(called a TAG). Very regret buying даунгрейд7.

PS. those who have not played in ТТ2 or T6 are unlikely to understand.
47 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chilya 10.05.20

TEKKEN2017
Managed it mostly on PC, where people Tekken better just no, for those who play on consoles and have seen all Tekken well, or at least the last 3 games in Sepia, things are not so simple.
Long load is not a problem of the game and of iron, old console can't quickly process so much with only 512 MB operative, come ТТ2 on the current generation and the PC download I would the same fast as in T7.

Your proposal may not be bad, but this is not Tekken, and in T6 you can run around to different locations like city, lineinoe but still kakoeto semblance of freedom was and people didn't like it.

T
TEKKEN2017 10.05.20

The Kil
by the way about 3 years of development, the current version is not just a port. From 2015, adding new characters, the right balance, maybe the clothes were added. Or customiz generally only in the current version. No idea how to organize customize arcade. There are in fact bought the badge, play on.

C
Chilya 10.05.20

TEKKEN2017
Nope, they all appeared after the update, including customization, even on tournaments arkadnye the aparata players use custom of the Persians.
Now on consoles and PC it's still the same T7 as in the arcades, nothing added.

N
NR-88 10.05.20

The Kil
Another question! And immediately following. Then, with the aim of creating a topic?
Clearly not listening to the game in the form of rotten IMHO, if and to defend it with facts, but until you hear - Remove animation? Well, I and so the rules, cut a lot of content? Well to survive!.

In essence, as you wished, for your forum:

I am not advocating clipping modes, I just do not feel. But given the majority view of the clipping modes is a minus.

Scene mode I personally arranged. But if she did like the plot T6, only better and more interesting, it would be much better. There can also be negative for the game if slapped, taking into account the opinion of the majority.

Characters. Here to me became worse one Ishimitsu and it developers. His best was a T6 and with me many will agree. The other characters for me were better and brighter, but lost most natural of ТТ2. Character animation is really more a puppet of steel, changed the graphic treatment of the figures themselves. Began to Shine too brightly in some places. If to compare with ТТ2, the T7 loses, so another minus. I also do not condone the absence of such colorful characters like Lei and Anna. The developers could introduce them to the story, but didn't. But for a series of Lay for example was everywhere, from Tekken 2 where he came, and Anna was absent only in T4. Any chance that DLC will be released. In General included in minus the characters.

System Mokujin cut, in T4 it was replaced by Combot. Do not justify this aspect by itself, for trick was amusing. Too, any chance for DLC. Also you can put a minus. But for me it is possible without it.

The number of characters already specified above is a normal plot for T7. The downside is that T6 was the best in terms of their availability. And if there was in T6, just the hidden icons of choice and the gradual opening, not DLTS N-characters, then a thousand times it would be better and it would be a significant advantage. But if there's one shortcoming of the game.

Mode, Battle for the treasure excellent, no complaints and it is a fact.

Innovations entered perfectly. To compare the same T4 in terms of changes to the system if many of them were unhappy critical. By the way as a poor choice of characters.

Customization as already mentioned a little bit poor and I completely agree with this. Moreover, I note not a perfect study of the animations, clothes and even some of the nuances. But dropped it thinking that no one will notice, as it is a fighting game. So to speak and so shavayut. This plan can safely another shortcoming of the game to put.

Arcade mode trimmed the length and there is no Myth-rollers of the characters (personally for me it's laziness of developers to make good players). Minus the game. But originality in terms of final Bosses (which is either Akuma, or Kazumi) like.

Well, let everyone make conclusions himself.

T
TEKKEN2017 10.05.20

I can make only one conclusion: in addition to PC/ps4 I have nothing, and therefore can play only in теккен7. And in principle, I like it. I have a thousand of game Tekken and really missed him.

If only I yesterday played ttt2, and today abruptly moved to t7, probably I would be more critical to him. But in my situation I last played Tekken in 2013, so probably give me the worst Tekken (type four), I'd still be happy.

T
TEKKEN2017 10.05.20

NR-88
By the way I also did not feel clipping modes . Even forgot about their existence. Only remembered after your comment. And by the way, still remembered mode dojo from Dark Resurrection ( for the fifth was he?). Also pretty interesting stuff, nothing special, but rather such a text RPG or something... But it was fun. It would be possible to develop this idea, and make each dojo is unique, with a story videos.

But once again, if not for your comments, I have them and not remembered.

N
NR-88 10.05.20

TEKKEN2017
Well. Not osutils you, as it turned out. Just a Survival mode for example to someone very interesting and someone ruffled nerves after each loss. From the game to have fun, not negative. Dojo Tekken DR was a trick portable version of the T5. By the way, I don't remember how it was, but I remember that the currency of there stuffed. I agree that could be something like interesting will ever make. Yes, and the awesome Tekken Ball from T3 was worth, which moved only in the exclusive Wii U version of ТТ2. I played ТТ2 Wii U constantly thinking about why the developers have not done the mode Tekken Bol online, it would be much more fun offline mode.

T
TEKKEN2017 10.05.20

NR-88
Look, I played T3 on the ps one, never saw Tekken bol, but subsequently have heard about this mode. Maybe in my version he was cut? Remember only 2D RPG (like Streets of Rage) where you had to pick up the chicken to replenish lives. While the chicken character is funny shouted: Chiken!

Bowling is also fun. Here it is rumored to add in T7.

N
NR-88 10.05.20

TEKKEN2017
You got this version just, T3 was 2 versions. Japanese chtol was not ball, do not remember. But you have lost much. But bowling I am not at all impressed. So not particularly pleased with the news that it will be added in T7, but at least something else will.

C
Chilya 10.05.20

NR-88
The characters pritenzy no, I said list is really good, the new characters are good, so thank you for that.
Just jabbed at Paltz developers, for the fact that some Persians, like Anna, is not in the game and what is likely to be paid DLC.
The only thing negative to say about the Persians T7 is that master Raven is the same Raven with a new skin, so that the new Persian it will not name(but to play for prelesno Virgo I like) and gigas this is a reskin of Murdock is not very good because Murdock had replicas and character, and gigas just hisses(well, but for the future in ТТ3 have Merdeka would be a great clone, and how Miharu the Sawa, Asuka-Jun, devil Jin-angel, Jack-a Prototype Bob-slim Bob). But minus the characters I put all the controversy about the characters here -Lucky_Last-which says they say, and what they need if ever they didn't play any role.

Arcade mode trimmed the length and there is no Myth-rollers of the characters - there not that bad its a direct cut, and the fact that almost all the characters the ending is either a gag or a solid film, causing a feeling of dissatisfaction. Here is an example of going through the story behind Eddie in which you win Lucky Chloe - Lucky Chloe runs away, and over Eddie bullied by a piece of paper. Pradesh the story behind Lucky Chloe in which you win Eddie GEG in which bullied and beat up Eddie. Two stories in both the continuous disrespect for staricka the series and fans of this character(this way we can say the same myth-of indigi in one wins Eddie in another Lucky Chloe, but the two don't).

Well TEKKEN2017 lack of modes asusal because he played only in T3 and T Dark Ressurection PSP with.

PS. Would be in T7 Tekken Bol I would close my eyes to all the shortcomings.

T
TEKKEN2017 10.05.20

The Kil
I don't know... the video where Chloe teaches dance to Eddie, my favorite)))

And, of course, the creators of Tekken at all times there were serious problems with the videos. And with the plot. Worse story I never seen.

T
TEKKEN2017 10.05.20

But I have deciphered the final quote T7: children begin by loving parents, then they judge them. And almost never forgive.

It turns out that Harada's parents learned that their son makes video games in 2005. And was very offended by this. Almost disowned son? That's where the thing about parents and families at Harada.

T
TEKKEN2017 10.05.20

Yeah... It breaks people. How many brilliant developers, streamers, bloggers, we have not seen, because their parents thought this stupid Internet a waste of time. And now, many make millions.

-
-Lucky_Last- 10.05.20

TEKKEN2017
but nevertheless, still, most parents think so. Unfortunately!

P
ProPsyh 10.05.20

TEKKEN2017
Sent a friend request in a double boiler(steam)
But the precipitate remained! Current Tekken is not the same:) But still play for fun and in the income statement those people who say that there is not similar or better in the previous chastyah. Play and play:)
PS. Looking for an opponent for his Nina.

T
TEKKEN2017 10.05.20

DiRazr
Tomorrow I get to a computer and Zaruba. What is your rank online?

P
ProPsyh 10.05.20

TEKKEN2017
No:) I Looked at the fighters in training and led the fight for the treasure. That's the whole experience. No time to play:( Today is a holiday, the network never lost, played for Elise. Want to learn Josie, as he studied Thai.

T
TEKKEN2017 10.05.20

DiRazr
Josie is Thai? Bruce in the fifth was a Thai, he is Muay Thai, he also kick-Boxing. Of course there are minor differences, the new General is the same thing?

T
TEKKEN2017 10.05.20

-Lucky_Last-
Yeah! Probably a couple of generations so will be considered.

P
ProPsyh 10.05.20

TEKKEN2017
Haven't tried Josie? Poor substitutes for Bruce, but it'll do. I will try it to play.