3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
voin.zeleniy 10.05.20 07:16 pm

If not Balgruf,then nobody would have played for the Empire? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

It is because of Balgruf and I went for the Empire
28 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarkMoney 10.05.20

Don't remember who it was that chose the Empire because they televisionnye people, and the Nords is the Nords. Yes, and most choose Nord because we are the Imperials wanted to execute, you Need a mod to the extermination of the Imperial race give the link above.

M
M.A.S.S. 10.05.20

voin.zeleniy
As far as I remember was the phrase uttering the phrase ...Jarl Balgruf.... But though I played doveglion some time and still I haven't talked to the Jarls, they are not interesting to me.
Tell me though, what he so good? Why he pushed him to the side of the Empire? And what city is this Majesty lives?

M
M.A.S.S. 10.05.20

voin.zeleniy
Ahh, so that's the only Jarl with whom Bazaar. With it dozens of times because of the heap of the Persians and jobs whispering door =)
Okay. But why Empire? he's not decided on orientation

v
voin.zeleniy 10.05.20

M. A. S. S.
Then decided I considered that the Empire would be safer

A
Arrakis_Sun 10.05.20

I thought I choose the Empire because it is a normal civilized country, familiar from previous installments. Ah, Yes... because ympertsy almost kaznili!. For Nords are the ones who are with the Empire is not familiar. Although, personally, I do not understand how you can dirty between separatists and organized structure to choose Nords...

Y
Yczh-Kazym 10.05.20

I played for the Empire, because the Nords are kvass patriots and nationalists, whose leader dances to the tune of the elves.
The only downside of passing for the Imperials that the Jarl of Riften Maven gets nasty with his the Guild of beggars.

v
veter23 10.05.20

I chose the Empire because the Nords were for the expulsion of other races from Skyrim

M
M.A.S.S. 10.05.20

voin.zeleniy
Okay, you thought that Empire is safer. And what does uncle Balgruf?

I estesno for both sides passed, but I think the best option is to choose an Empire. For the Altmer as stir up Lisa which unleash problems followed by a new war. Because the peoples of the NID is to unite against the enemy. United Empire fight back, and the disparate peoples before to get rid of a common enemy, will remember the strife that will bring their own troubles.

And Balgruf is undefined! What's he doing here? Tell me! Interesting LM! Created a topic word and a no-no.

K
Kyubi 10.05.20

I same knowing that he is working with Daminion, you still choose Brothers of the Storm, because the Legion there's one bitch who doesn't care about the law and who gave the order to execute me.

B
Bombardirovschik 10.05.20

voin.zeleniy

v
voin.zeleniy 10.05.20

Rakszas
And not only

v
voin.zeleniy 10.05.20

the_Deadsoul
Well, I played for the Imperials in solitude came around, many are dissatisfied and executed a good man. So the Imperial captain said.Ragvir a good man Titus Mede 2 tyrant

v
voin.zeleniy 10.05.20

veter23
Why is it if I play a Khajiit or Dunmer, I want to say brothers of the storm don't accept me?

M
M.A.S.S. 10.05.20

voin.zeleniy
Well forgotten or not paid attention to it. Played last year, so 2015 probably. And has always been mainly busy with effects, tigrovoi the role of new Persian, and in the end DLCшками.
But now you finally said why you made that choice.

A
Arrakis_Sun 10.05.20

voin.zeleniy wrote:
Well, I played for the Imperials in solitude came around, many are dissatisfied and executed a good man. So the Imperial captain said.Ragvir a good man Titus Mede 2 tyrant
He was executed because he violated the Charter and released the murderer of the king, and not all say that it was good.
voin.zeleniy wrote:
By the way I forgot that the Imperials wanted to execute you just. Ordinary murderers are no better than the Aldmeri dominion,even the dark brotherhood doesn't kill civilians
GG wanted to be executed because he was caught near the scene of the RAID on Ulrika, and no evidence that it is not associated with the rebels he was not. So it's all just about the person who was at the wrong place at the wrong time. It also would be executed and the brothers to dope and get caught it them amongst the Imperial soldiers.

v
voin.zeleniy 10.05.20

the_Deadsoul
No now I in brothers of the storm,they would not have executed they have no penalty and the people of brothers of the storm as I understand it,and officials and dirty shortcut for the Empire. I respect the Emperor Tiber Septim and Martin Septim,but Titus Mede 2 tyrant

v
voin.zeleniy 10.05.20

the_Deadsoul
In many cities unhappy that the power of the Imperials. This is in Markarth,Riften and Dawnstar. Current satisfied in Solitude(not all) and in Whiterun

A
Arrakis_Sun 10.05.20

voin.zeleniy
The feeling that for the Empire you've never played and don't know anything about them.

v
voin.zeleniy 10.05.20

the_Deadsoul
I kind of liked the Empire for which I played in oblivion,but not all foreign Ministries

v
voin.zeleniy 10.05.20

And by the way met Ulfric in Sovngarde means he is good,but I just helped Titus Mead