3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
outsoul 10.05.20 07:19 pm

How to save Jovan Earl Eamona? (Dragon Age: Origins)

Damn, I even Jovan saved his son Earl,but he will still kislitsa and sends it to the mage tower.Is there a way to release him?
265 Comments
Sort by:
r
rad17 10.05.20

The Zera AEL', thank you.

a
aswdsdfgdsfg 10.05.20

also hate the fucking Eleanor, I would have gladly killed but the current attitude in the camp will deteriorate, it is still toothy kazliny

P
Pomirat 10.05.20

Um...And who is this Eleanor???

s
stran96 10.05.20

by the way if you kill Connor in the camp Alistair swears, saying how you could do it, he's a kid!? I in my defense I say that I do not give it obogo fun and he puffs and says that better not to poke Isolde. If you pass the hospital on the ritual it is also the Bay they say haha you nailed it? it turns out that Alistair is generally a douchebag

A
AlexDzyuba 10.05.20

stran96
If saved Irving and the mages in the tower of the circle is the Mona without sacrifice to perform the ritual and Alistair's mine is +12

p
pashalet 10.05.20

Let's try sigrity a mage and look at proishodyaschee eyes Yoshi?

1) You Live for yourself, not bothering anyone. Suddenly the door TUK TUK! The Citizen, Jovan? Hello, Hello! Welcome to the order of the Templars. Collect belongings and proceed to the Tower of the Circle. Your life is over. How so? thinks Jovan. Is it my fault that you were born with magical powers?! Those who played a mage knows what Tower. Every move is watched grim knights. Many of them are angry with the crimes of Maleficarum, overly suspicious, just waiting to be ward im mage stumbled. And here, not guilty (yet) of anything Jovan - locked in the Tower. Moreover, in contrast to honored and preferred sorcerers, his rights are limited.

2) blood Magic to study is prohibited. But Jovan young, curious and careless guy. Of course, that it attracts the forbidden fruit. It is bad? Bad, of course! From the point of view of the law - criminal. From the point of view of morality is disgusting. But admit it: who of you did not violate prohibitions senior? The mother strictly zapreshal You have to smoke and drink - but You are 100% at least once Yes tried? So Jovan tried. To honor him I must admit that before the fight with the Templars, he this magic was studied only in theory, but not practical and victims did not bring.

3) To escape Jovan decided for 2 reasons: love and the threat of being silenced. From the point of view of society, the Suppression is cruel, but correct protecting society from a terrible danger in the face of demons and demon-possessed. From the point of view of the magician... How does it feel to know that your captors, who have wasted your life - you're going to deprive you of the last that remains: feelings, emotions, favorite girl?

4) Well, in all fairness - main character Josh was not framed. When playing as a mage has a clear dialogue, from which it is clear that Jovan and he informed the Tower got along pretty well. And GG for Jovan - in fact the only friend whom he trusts like himself. Asking for help from a friend is the most natural that can be. If someone thinks that a friend who applied in the most difficult time of life for support podstavschik - I such sorry. ;-)

5) All other actions Jovan is a direct consequence of the injustices which brought down on him a life. Personally, I sympathize with him though I understand his danger to society.

D
Dashka poh na vse 10.05.20

pashalet, I agree. I'm sorry Jovan, therefore, tried to use persuasion on eamona ( I have it fully pumped ), but achieved only that he was sent to the tower of the circle. suppose, to pacify. not very fair, considering that it helps to save Connor.

M
MegaBrain 10.05.20

Mother is a fool and Jovan too. He's working for the devil, who threw the king (forgot the name)? His face shows that he's a mouse! I this PERSON do not trust. Travanulis and then said Oh sorry, I didn't want and didn't know how this happened! To execute, not pardon. And this idiot also ran, the snot on his fist wrapped around and mumbled that she needed in the castle's brother Earl, did not even tell what the kid's a demon! Well, who does? Also to execute, not pardon. Both would put on a stake.

R
Rock_Lobster 10.05.20

Jovan want to put down because he dabbles with blood magic, and not just out of spite. So everything is quite thoroughly. And he even his best friend, who agreed for him to go to crazy, it did not say anything.

Of course, having escaped, he'll go to work to anyone, he was hired illegally to teach his son Eamona, then that is fine, nekchemu fault, f*ne people. Was filled a demon and slandered insane wife Eamona. Even after that tried to help.

So here it is intermediate between the hangman's tree (suppression) and freedom, so he needs to sit in jail, that's my opinion.

Z
Zer Ael 10.05.20

Romero116, Jovan was caught by the Templars, who in turn fell into the hands of Howe. Don't know what Howe has promised or threatened, but Jovan has not only agreed to poison Eamona, but have DONE it... Show me a game where the demoness he was framed, and the wife Eamona - slandered?..

k
knockin_on_heavens_door 10.05.20

The Zera AEL ' - a perfectionist? =) People in your life-you never do what you should, and 95% choose false road, and even more in the game. By the way the behavior of Jovan is one of the natural TAO. Personally, I felt sorry for him. Not everyone can accept their fate and live by law. I would not began to suffer and wait until I can look like a fool in the Circle, and would be looking for ALL possible ways of salvation

J
Jubi 10.05.20

Yes, there is not a great choice. Or in the Circle of Mages, or to the executioner.

R
Rock_Lobster 10.05.20

The Zera AEL'
And, Yes, Jovan said something about Logeyna, and I forgot, thought the demon poisoned Eamona. Well then, of course, Jovan necessary to subdue, he was in a hopeless situation, but still voluntarily-involuntarily, and helped the enemy. He is the Creator of their misery.

knockin_on_heavens_door
So to pacify it is like dabbling with blood magic. Not what I thought him weak, etc.

T
The Illusive Lady 10.05.20

Actually, Jovan, you can save and even meet in the future. I honestly feel sorry for him. Well, to understand why he became a blood mage, you need to feel the atmosphere of the Tower Mages.

S
Skif-predok 10.05.20

I have it in the tower sent,UTB is not my concern,although I hottel to let him go but the Earl did not want

w
warp 37 10.05.20

Talking in dungeon Jovan to go away and never come back - and save the lives of the poor

L
Letyra 10.05.20

And then in Denerim on the Board of the preacher will be the task to find Jovan

k
knockin_on_heavens_door 10.05.20

warp 37, and the child then without it save really? immediately to the mages to scratch? I asked him to leave, but he then returned and helped to save Connor, and then again planted in jail

T
The Illusive Lady 10.05.20

That's just hell it Deprime find. I've searched the whole town - no. At the Western forums write that this quest is likely to cut.

o
olegons 10.05.20

How to help Jovan to escape ??? what is there to do pliz write there I don't understand
It's right at the beginning after istyazaniya