3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Obsessed 10.05.20 07:21 pm

Frenzy gued (Diablo 2)

hollow, Mein Liebe Freunde! sobstno, climbed here in the guides on the beaver, for frenzy found one.. and it causes a slight skepticism. :} slyapat the other, short and without the Vultures, but the moderator section guides is silent (MB on vacation), I will lay out, perhaps you will find the wedge - correct, time is.

Budget PvM Frenzy barbarian.

Assuming that the beginner hesitate to ask on the forum, get to Google, sadly discovered that rubattle.net it was not a normal guide on the frenzy barbarian. I'll write a short version of "what to wear/swing" inexpensive, but very angry franzero to amuse the long winter evenings. Just to clarify that Exodus is completely copied from another source, but unless you, dear reader, care? ;-)

To put our boar, need to fly blizz-by Sorka on hell mephala. The rare ring with life and mana stolen per hit (in the extreme case, only mana) and resists/stats. So

Equipment:
hat - Guillaume''s face (Um);
Amul - Highlord's Wrath;
rings - Raven Frost and ranoe, ml+ll/res/stats/ar;
armor - runeword Duress (Shael+Um+Thul) in archon plate/great hauberk;
mittens - Laying of Hands;
sneaker Gore rider;
belt - String of ears (preferably with good stats);
charmy - Hellfire torch and blue with hp, ar, max dmg and cuts (mostly poison). Anna, if available;
weapons:
hand over the gloves - runeword Oath (Shael+Pul+Mal+Lum) in eth balrog blade (4 socket it makes Larzuk 5 of the act; will come with a low %ed - better to digest);
second hand - runeword Lawbringer (Amn+Lem+Ko) for phase blade (in it);
swap the two blue weapons with +3 to warcries.

Stats: strength and Dex under armor, do not skimp. The rest in vitality.

Total we have:
concealed cuts on fire (LoHs), lightning (Highlord) and cold (Duress), it remains to finish their Natural resistances and the skill to plug a hole in the poison.
- iMovie the curse Decrepify - slow, debilitating damage to monsters (but not the explosion of their bodies!), lowers their physisist, relieving some of the physical immunity;
- aura of Sanctuary - a big source of %ed against undead (600-660% *see here and below, g_n post dated 19 Oct. 2012.), lowers their physisist to 0%, but not enhances the effect our crushing blow;
- chances are ~65% deadly strike, 65 % crushing blow, 43% open wounds;
- lots of %ed and 50% ias on the primary weapon, not the slow and rather long (the second gun "grow up" under the first);
- a lot of extra %ed against demons (350%, +75% have attacks with sword Oath);
both weapons don't break.

Breaks the ias and fhr:
In this situation would be 4.16 attacks per second (break 68% ias, 90%). Another 15% (105% ias) and 4.54 attacks/sec. If possible close the resists, the cap is to insert the jewel "ias+...".

Typed break in the 48% fhr.

Skills: (I would have thrown so):
Masteries - Sword mastery - 20, Inc.stamina, Inc.speed, Iron skin 1 Natural resistances - 4-5;
Warcries: Taunt - 20 Battle orders - 5, Battle command - 1 Find item - 1-2 (pass-1);
Combat skills: Frenzy - 17, Double swing 18-20, Berserk - 1, Leap - 1, through-1.
With a light heart you can throw more in Find item, and Leap, doing something else.

Barb lives by leach, damage, delay victims and active use Leap against dangerous monsters. Overclocked, at least can run away to catch up with him will not work. Modestly, but altricial party, making it a bit bolder.

Like all except ICQ and druid, the barb is to create on the classics, drag it to the beginning of act 4, and downloaded in Lod and swing or first encantam or directly with the hammer in the HCS. On LVL 75 you can invest in stats, skills, dress him and go into battle.
The most profitable swing in the top-level lokah with the undead – Mausoleum/Crypt, the Halls of the Dead (2, 3), Ancient tunnels, Sewers, on the way to Baal and Chaos Sanctuary (often jumping and carefully cutting oblina Zerkom, IM afraid – do not go there). You can run into Pete and Maggott, with decree there will be no problems.
Beware of explosions Stygian dolls. Oblikovati corpses the skill Find Item. Good luck and more Jakov! :-)

© Obsessed.
59 Comments
Sort by:
6Kau6 10.05.20

And you test it in a solo game? As there is on the speed sweep?

O
Obsessed 10.05.20

6Kau6, not under his Bo for 8 ppl hbr one person did. bothering me 2 things: 1) if Bo from the MB to swap the best 2 heart carver-huh? 2) MB better Shaft (Thul) and 13-15% allres gc in invento? or at least an alternative to the belly to finish.

6Kau6 10.05.20

Fill alternate gear depending on the invent,and the inventory, in which case the better stuff.

N
Noski 10.05.20

Obsessed
State bombarb)
I have about merc finished in a throne to take. In other locations, of course, not much makes sense to humiliate the measurement of its speed, but in the throne he could help barb\fraternization aura and extra dps. Especially considering that this is one of the most popular locations to farm.

S
SergeyS1988 10.05.20

a po4emu ne trechery na telo?

i
iamviktor 10.05.20

Here IT is! Not a person but gold! For guys who don't have runes and don't want to have, and 8ppl want to run Baal!
Not long ago I created a topic (who can 7ppl Baal wounds run without state itemrow) Here's to you barb and I drove up)))
As they say, in the brain the main thing - the presence of))) C***ka a pleasure to read!

A
Andrew Hell 10.05.20

Well once rocked Barba, wore him budget things, and began to punish the monsters where you need to move on, something to strive for? What items and weapons (above budget) to look, to dress and to punish more harshly?

U
Uncle Fred 10.05.20

iamviktor
Until you erection subsides, think about what spin the hammers are also not very expensive...

O
Olezha Buhalo 10.05.20

fill guide is dedicated to the forgotten Explorer and hero of sanctuary ;DObsessed

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 10.05.20

OI.. and. Ah.. one.. older.. you.. mad .. GONE?.. .. .. x.. x..

i
iamviktor 10.05.20

Uncle Fred
Yes, all is well! you're just not the subject of the reading. And erection all will fall to 90 years for sure) if you will live who)

A
Archon Guard 10.05.20

krasavec!
I have never had guide, from my own experience that breaking up two or three blows of fransica then herachat zerkom of imonov normal or if dalswinton - double swing under frenzy pounding horribly fast, I sales as they were saved on tauntе for the sake of pumping bash that DMG double swing apnut

O
Obsessed 10.05.20

Fill alternate gear depending on the invent,and the inventory, in which case the better stuff.
6Kau6, I agree, is to add (belly - invento). although not high much shipping text then begin to understand that long guide all stupid (don't read them ;-))

a po4emu ne trechery na telo?
СергейС1988, and XS. :-) the answer is probably this: cuts a little, because it will have to poke less karmov on HP. but on the other hand, if 5 attacks/sec vs 4, then MB really better to shove one gc 14@ (and then hp). best of all is probably this: if you feel that hands down, your choice - Schaft! continue in this vein about treachery and duress.

where you need to move on, something to strive for?
Andrew Hell, i.e. you insist the mention of the Fort and Groef-huh? ;D

Archon Guard must feel the swing, thanks.

A
Andrew Hell 10.05.20

Obsessed Because it is assumed that the gear is already there and I immediately dressed. And then the barb is still jachi will begin to fall, and the question arises - how to upgrade Persian to became even better. I have Gröef - what do I do with it? Because in the guide it specifically says no Vultures. Or here dropnets I Lo. Decides to cook forti, and then look at Hyde, no, experienced people, not for nothing are written - only Duress, kraynyak - Shaft. Go and stick your Lo in a sledgehammer

s
street_vaiper 10.05.20

ya ne soglasen s raskachkoy barba. voobshe nikogda nesoglashaus tupo kogda vse pod 1 skill kachaut zachem tebe 20 pointov v tount omg. vozmi ww. ww eto samiy topoviy skill u barba. kakoybi skill nebil u barba kakie itemi nebilibi u barba vseravno s ww barb zachishyaet v 3 raza bistree

O
Obsessed 10.05.20

I have Gröef - what do I do with it?
Andrew Hell, to fasten instead of Oath not to read my cryptext. :D goed for those who have no Lo.

f
firkax 10.05.20

then you begin to understand that long guide all stupid (don't read them ;-))
don't read because stupid
when the guide is written in 10 different armor (and even worse if skills) it becomes unclear what the actual Hyde because the reader expects that he will show some kind of concrete pumping and not go, you'll get an overview of the types of Barba or someone else

A
Andrew Hell 10.05.20

Obsessed Like to read long texts, I just can't help myself

j
jimmyG 10.05.20

charms for cat depend on manalich need to have the option damazh Tu mana, 10-15% is enough to diverge could
in Guli better ith rune, and even better vmecto Guli arreat with ith.
there are still jwl-S 15 ias + damag to mana

A
Amaranthine 10.05.20

Sachet! :)
Write on traps sosince yet!)