3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nightma[R]e 10.05.20 07:24 pm

Who knows the answer? Help! (Endless Legend)

SpoilerComrades! Who have already faced this problem and successfully solved it ? Tried all what you advised. Downloaded 3 release, sense 0. When pressing the button CONTINUE throws back to chapters. menu. The people who play it like you have it all start then?
40 Comments
Sort by:
c
cmath 10.05.20

KloN_X
I have this crap got out as soon as I graduated

S
Seacher 10.05.20

someone solved the problem with the error when downloading?play hunting...

G
Gemorroii 10.05.20

KloN_X
you need to install Microsoft XNA Framework Redistributable and then the error should go

G
Gemorroii 10.05.20

and my game is normally run and played, but after a while I tried to go and I was thrown to the desktop right after the splash screen endless legend at startup, what's the matter tell me.

P
Pavel Shogun 10.05.20

Guys, help me with the multiplayer ( I have license ). When you try to connect to other players, if everything goes well, the game does not lag, but when you start to download entering the world stops at the point get the data on the game. Please help with this problem will do it!

Y
Yura 1234 10.05.20

People help me how to build a city and make it so that he would not disappear or is there not some kind of disaster happened.

Y
Yura 1234 10.05.20

And Paul is nothing wrong with my first map was loaded the whole 15 minutes.

K
Kvadrinit 10.05.20

Question: Why not generate all the luxury resources on the map. Usually 5-7, a maximum of 11. Although the game 15.

K
Kvadrinit 10.05.20

rod.love
It is not a resource for the construction make sure you have 20 units of Titanium, and activated the bonus strategic resource (any).

K
Kvadrinit 10.05.20

Dealt with the resources of luxury, it is now all on the map.

S
Serebashca 10.05.20

I also when creating a new game comes out at the red plate with some error. But unlike many, I realized I was playing a game and then when you create a new game I was given the same map that was played before. After 2-3 restarts of the game is beginning to pop up an error message like many. Reinstalling the game, Windows'and formatted the C: drive and install Steam nothing. Who knows what's the problem?

M
Mibeo 10.05.20

Popping up this error, click on the tick to continue and ALL...

S
Serebashca 10.05.20

Quadrini
When I seized all the large map I had all the resources of luxury. They just aren't grouped by continents or Islands, and each region has resources of luxury. Therefore, capturing 15 or even 20 regions are not necessarily available all the resources

K
Kvadrinit 10.05.20

Serebashca
I have never not been more than 14 (out of 15 possible). Even after the capture of the entire map (huge). Actually, I noticed that all of the resources that generated the map is on the market, i.e. if the market is less than 15 luxury resources, and on the map they are not. It happened that on the very huge map which can create the game even after its complete capture was not more than 6 luxury resources.

To solve the problem, I had to get into the game folder. Now everything on the map, always have.

S
Serebashca 10.05.20

Quadrini
The map is created randomly by a random number generator, the same applies to resources. In the case of 14 management 15-th resource just unlucky(it had a zero). Well, in case with 6 resources, Yes, imbalanced or a glitch. Those who will face or have to wait for patches or did you tell everyone what was done in the game folder)))

K
Kvadrinit 10.05.20

Serebashca

Tell: in the Endless Legend folder\Public\WorldGenerator there is a file WorldGeneratorOptionDefinitions.xml there after joining there are options cards. We need to contain the following lines (in the picture):

The first specifies the maximum number generadas luxury resources on the map, and the second is the maximum number of resources per region (province). For different map sizes the values are different. Put the first 15 on all sizes, and the second at 9 (no longer dared, and do not need). Now always generated for all resources, but their number in the province is not always equal to 9, may 2 to be in the province, but this is not a significant problem. In General, 9 is a lot, me and 5 is enough (this setting can not be changed).

Y
Yan Korotkov 10.05.20

That is no little or less normal way of correcting this error, no?

K
Kreep 10.05.20

The guys who met with this problem please help:
A notimplementedexception:
The game creation process has failed.
-------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------
GameClientState_LaunchGame .GameService_CreateGameComplete (System.Object sender, Amplitude .Unity.Game.CreateGameCompleteEvent Args e)
Amplitude.Unity.Game.GameManager. OnCreateGameComplete (Amplitude.Unity. Game.CreateGameCompleteEventArgs e)
Amplitude .Unity.Game.GameManager. CreateGameAsync_CoroutineExceptionhandler (System.Object sender, Amplitude.CoroutineExceptionEventArgs args)
Amplitude.Coroutine+c__IteratorA3.MoveNext ()

-------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------
V1.3.0 S3 (64-bit)

v
vidgin 10.05.20

I have red the error occured 10 times throughout the game (but not in the beginning). Solved the problem, as always: I rebooted the save for one turn ago and did everything a bit differently (to build other buildings, units a little in other cells sent, etc.). Always the problem was solved and the error climbs.
Also a couple of times climbs this error, but after clicking Continue the game does not go to the main menu, and continued to work. Accordingly, I continued to play.

P. S. training, I do not run.

Proposal to address problem: create a new game with different settings (choose a different type of continents, etc.). More than likely that red bug with the New game thus solved.

s
shizickkkkkk 10.05.20

Yesterday I solved the problem by reinstalling windows 10 x64.
Before this was installed x32, the conflict was due to the fact that 8 GB of RAM 32-bit wow system is only used to 3.5 and the game is not enough.
Most likely you have a PERC x64 and Windows x32, try