3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rozenbaun[vs]2pac 10.05.20 07:31 pm

Than the first part differs from the second?! (Saints Row)

From my point of view, only the plot. All steel is almost not affected.
12 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dovakin Andreevich 10.05.20

Yes it is,only the second added more jokes and opportunities, etc.

D
Dovakin Andreevich 10.05.20

Mc_Crew
I think here nobody comes except us))))

B
BergoVic 10.05.20

The first Saint's Row was trying to be a serious game, and during the development of the second developed already understand that GTA is not to compete, and made all the fun
I much more liked the first part(although, of course, it came out 2 years before Four), the second did not even pass to the end, SR2 - silly game too

n
number 9 large 10.05.20

Bergovic
Sveta true

C
CH0L0 10.05.20

in the second part of the editor of the Persians is more advanced, more city, a new story with their gangs. But somehow I more liked the first part,the plot is more interesting and tragic, all sorts of fun and banter,Noir,gang.

C
CH0L0 10.05.20

That would be the story of the first part to tie the possibility of a second,it would be nice.

C
Carbon8909 10.05.20

Rosenbaun[vs]2pac
+10000000000

j
johhny_gat 10.05.20

Graphics,little plot,and in General all the same

S
Stinger_Max 10.05.20

NYTaxi
Few people are now generally interested in the differences from the first second.

_
_Postal_Dude_ 10.05.20

In the first part of the city is older, looks different from other gangs in the story are slightly different trunks from those in the second part, Sawhorse, graphics not so and the atmosphere a little more tense, I think, even though I was late for 6-7 years.

J
Jay Default 12.06.22

In part 1, the city looks more believable, more like some kind of Chicago or detroid, there are more cars. There are cars that are well remembered, they are not in part 2 and some appeared only in parts 3 and 4. There are also mansions that are abandoned in 2 and the developers would not somehow optimize them and return them to the 2nd part as a purchased property, they just left them painted with graffiti and gathering dust and falling apart. In the 1st part there are more shops that gg can visit, I mean those that are closed in 2 parts. sharpened in a different way, you can roll up your pants. More watches on your hands, and types of rings. Also, gg has movable parts of clothes like in 3, ties and chains. , and then Pierce and Shaundi were given unique bandanas.Joni Gat and Aisha are entirely made in the editor as our protagonist which we are creating.

J
Jay Default 12.06.22

Would love to go back to Stillwater but now we're going to undervegas in mexico