3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aza Rza 10.05.20 07:35 pm

Cemu 1.8.0 (The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild)

Came Cemu 1.8.0, who ran, who has already played?
62 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex Coachman 10.05.20

But somehow Cemu 1.7.9 for the eyes. 60 fps, no bugs do not see. In 1.8.0 I suppose optimizing for calculators dokrutili.
P. S. Hmm... Really out. Only it is not spiratili. Reviews litsushnikov can be read here
https://www.reddit.com/r/cemu/comments/6cx6sh/cemu_18_is_out_for_patreons/
https://www.reddit.com/r/cemu/comments/6cx6ma/cemu_180_just_dropped_for_patrons/

A
Aza Rza 10.05.20

Alex Coachman
And such a thing (Cemu 1.7.9) is already there perhaps? I just don't know, I saw the version 1.8.0.

A
Alex Coachman 10.05.20

Azamatei
I just thought it was another divorce, 1.7.6 was planned out.

L
LisnykK 10.05.20

share the link, please.

S
Sanek1212 10.05.20

Spoiler# Cemu detailed changelog for 1.8.0
# Patreon release date: 2017-05-23
# Public release date: 2017-05-30

general: Added memory scanner (search and filter for values)
general: If Cemu is maximized to fullscreen, it will remain on the same monitor rather than defaulting to the primary monitor

RPL: Optimized loading of RPLs

GX2: Cemu now uses separable shaders
Vertex, geometry and pixel shaders are split into separate and independent programs rather than bundling them into sets
This change breaks compatibility with pre-1.8.0 shader caches and graphic packs (if they contain shaders)

GX2: Added support for using the same texture multiple times with different sampler parameters during a single drawcall
GX2: Graphic pack texture rules will automatically scale gl_FragCoord
GX2: Implemented shader instructions RECIPSQRT_FF and RECIP_FF
GX2: GPU7 shader decompiler will output slightly more optimized GLSL code
GX2: Better detection for invalidation of data in cache Streamout
GX2: Optimized frequently used GX2 API
GX2: Optimized texture decoding

Spoileralert memory scanner (search and filter for values)
If cemu deployed on the entire screen, it will remain on the same monitor where it is deployed, and not default on the primary monitor.

Optimized download of RPLs

Seven now uses separable shaders
Vertex, geometry and pixel shaders are divided into separate and independent, and not included in kits.
This change breaks Compatibility with Pre-1.8.0 shader caches and graphic packs (if they include shaders)

Added support for using the same texture multiple times with different parameters of the probe in one drawcall
Graphic pack texture will automatically scale gl_FragCoord
Implemented the instructions of the shaders and RECIPSQRT_FF RECIP_FF
GPU7 shader decompiler will output slightly more optimized GLSL code
Optimize frequently used GX2 API
Optimized texture decoding.

x
xoen 10.05.20

Sanek1212
People, for the changelog - there will not appreciate without translation.

A
Alex Coachman 10.05.20

xoen
The bottom line:
Emulator optimized by processing system processing shaders.
In this regard, all the old shaders and graphical packs, containing the shaders are screwed.

Can be expected to lead to some increase in fps, the elimination of graphical bugs and speeding up compiling new Shader when you start the game.

x
xoen 10.05.20

Alex Coachman
Has passed long ago. Good game. Shaders - no problem. You can lay out your or who.
In Zelda is not fast approve once and in files and in cheats ;)

PS for me is to read changlog - no problem. Decorate, if undertaken, in Russian.

o
oxyggen 10.05.20

I understand that the emulsion is sharpened only for nvidia, radeon is nothing to catch ?

A
Andriken 10.05.20

That's where now damn schedule packs to take... as said above no shaders don't chart again...

M
Maksim Lihonosov 10.05.20

Chart packs are already there but do not spread, and a new cache need to wait without him frieze creepy

P
PolaC1 10.05.20

P
PolaC1 10.05.20

Here is the overview link, there is all in Russian clear:

S
Star-yy 10.05.20

No shadow bug at all ?

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 10.05.20

To play, you need to be messing with the emulator or just download, install and play?)

W
Werew01f 10.05.20

0000Ptasha
Well here is the location of the hands depends.If the arms from the shoulders, then set to include a couple of files (2K,disable antialiasing and HD shadows /vietato optional),throw Semchuk to launch and choose the game (I made a batch file launcher to run that from start without selecting the way).

A
Analius 10.05.20

rather, in ancharted one to play

A
Alex Coachman 10.05.20

PolaC1
Hmm. Sad version of cemu. It is better to stay on 1.7.5 with occasional graphical bugs than a new one without Shader and constant bug with shadow.

Analis
Also my problem. Buy stitched PS3 for 10 pieces and at least nigrizia.

A
Analius 10.05.20

Alex Coachman
wow 10 to
I'm better than 2 years wait for an emulator!

A
Andriken 10.05.20

Bugs with shadow I have, clearly that would collect shaders compared to their progress in the game you walk from the mountain to the Sands of death gerudo. But the monster nobori are not passable... And still a lot of departures. A little prettier picture. After 4 hours of play... From the pros: almost no artifacts, where shaders are already swung out fps extremely stable average of 23 -25 even in the cities, the picture was actually clearer, maybe just schedule Pak another fps stable even in the battles... the download Speed pleases, shaders will still be a lot but I think 10 gigs of RAM will end up at the most, and even assuming that the Shader much emulsion when you start consider them significantly faster than 1,7,5. No gameplay plugging type problems with ice, etc. Of the minuses: thousand to 5 Shader game zadolbali lag, so it is better to climb aimlessly through the world and collect shaders, preferably in radically different locations, found a 100% crash at the beginning of the story videos in the monster Nabors (had to go in 1,7,5), survived the crashes, but apparently the more shaders the less they will be, sometimes the game just without any reason starts to sink in fps, which is 11-15, you can just stand up and sagging end but it happens very rarely. The album is still not working (but honestly, if you have something like you can just make a screen without restrictions on the number of shots) in my opinion it is not critical.