3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KanoVoxLian 11.05.20 08:17 pm

The story in Far Cry 5 (Far Cry 4)

What are the proposals?
77 Comments
Sort by:
i
igor belyy 11.05.20

the return of Jack Carver and traganou)

A
AlexJester 11.05.20

I would suggest to return to Africa, whose landscapes I think as beautiful as it was provided to us Hands the island and the Kirata. Imagine desert location on one side of the card, and the brutal threat of the African jungle on the other. But the jungles of Africa is still not fully understood! I believe this is a truly dangerous place, where it would be hard, and Jason Brody, and especially Ajay Gale. A new hero could be stuck in any fictional country ruled by a few villains, each in their region. One antagonist - well, and a few even for villains, in character not like each other, will make the atmosphere of the new game more tense and violent. Personally, I see one of the antagonist, no less cruel than Vaas Montenegro, every action which scares even his subordinates. Another villain could be a great tactician. Ruled his region with extraordinary mind and full confidence in his actions, he tries to subdue the other regions of this fictional country, and thus become the sole ruler. However, he is very careful, and his colleagues we can only guess about its plans. The third antagonist could be a little sneaky, with a developing paranoia, which, coupled with his vast resources (in terms of money, drugs and people) makes him an extremely dangerous opponent. Our heroes had to unite with a small people rebel in different ways to break the plans of the villains, along the way, traveling about in a very dangerous world, destroying the path of the representatives of the local fauna, capturing strongholds (Ala outposts), etc. I Think it would be exciting. I understand that the story I described, but next game I would like to see something like this.
PS No idea of the radio tower/bell tower in that area, so even though I am not an opponent of towers, I would have them in the new part of the game does not put)

B
Berkut0685 11.05.20

About Siberia it is necessary to make developers.

s
saa0891 11.05.20

To return to the game mutants,to make the game more scary and atmospheric, a La DooM 3, F. E. A. R.,to make large,corridor location,with all sorts of dungeons,laboratories,cellars,and generally more mystery and horror to organize,and that those bullies with the Kalash have to be honest as it got.

F
Flow4Master 11.05.20

Let's help Ubisoft to stir up the optimization in their games

p
propeller-faust 11.05.20

AlexJester return to the jungle and dunes of Africa would be logical and appropriate. And chic on dunia engine 3.0 with sand storms, tall baobab trees, bitten by tarantulas and poisonous ants. As a plot can have multiple warring rebel revolutionary groups (more than 2) warring for power in the country. Choose the side for which to fight and thereby affect the distribution of spheres of influence in the country, each of which is subject to the promotion of its interests provides certain unique opportunities. I don't want to see the same shops with the same assortment of guns throughout the map! I want each party to open their unique stores with their own unique guns, explosives, etc., provided of course GG loyalty to her! And here the plot appears very charismatic arms dealer who has biological weapons, a kind of controlled strains of African swine fever for example which comes with the vaccine and corny looking for outlets to your biobaby for crazy loot. Exploring the jungle we find and study a classified record of that biocube created by folk artists (who created, when, where, how they got into the country, symptoms etc). Of course, every power-hungry face immediately lights up with desire zarobotat itself is deadly but manageable tool for indigenous so to say mowing the enemy cleaned. And further already all depends on us, to learn the location of the base with the coveted cones, post it yourself, zarobotat weapons, to sell to any party or to use the weapon himself. Each action will have its consequences, pros and cons, fit the suitcase of any of the parties we get in return such as unique equipment for a symbolic price, any guarantees and buns, but after learning at the last moment that the vaccine in fact does not exist, HE will be more vulnerable to the effects of the use of inept revolutionaries of the dreaded virus. Stopping in villages we see suffering terrible agony of dying women, men and children, malashich for help and wailing forever that's bullshit, man!. But applying the bio-weapon on their own, GG as if more fully studies the properties of transmitting the virus by bites of wild animals and acquires the ability to produce native plants injectors more effectively facilitate the effects of contamination. GG (type of malaria in ФК2). Well, in General, with all the ensuing endings. So that's the picture.

s
san.e4ka 11.05.20

I think that in Ubisoft and so full of You (the default), because of which the company will sink into the abyss.
So , let's stick to his thing. They create,we analyze and propose a subjective criticism.

s
san.e4ka 11.05.20

AlexJester
And similar towers and bell towers can be mapped to the oases in the desert.

m
mister611 11.05.20

Support saa0891 !!! +1
...location,with all sorts of dungeons,laboratories,cellars,and generally more mystery and horror to organize,and that those bullies with the Kalash have to be honest as it got...

C
CaHeK___--- 11.05.20

Siberia

R
RussianGames 11.05.20

Most importantly:cut off he finger.

n
nikitos3004_ 11.05.20

RussianGames
the most important thing to give a gg to burn a field of marijuana with a flamethrower to the song skrilex

R
RussianGames 11.05.20

nikitos3004
That too)

L
LarochkaCroft001 11.05.20

At times, we are unlikely to read it))

D
Dreyzok 11.05.20

Return Kuat!Let him rise from the dead))

Spoiler

t
tratata i ololo 11.05.20

I want to go back to basics ! Want mutants !!!

A
Artem Penzin 11.05.20

Let's think what will happen in far cry 5, what do you think
Where is the game ?
And so on...

A
Arewik45 11.05.20

I think the action will take place in a fictional country where the houses are two storey and there is such asfaltirovana the road, and every city had their own power but all obeyed obezumevshie guy who killed all the hto was in sight except his army and in the country we lived we called vodorazdelny and we need to kill this guy and in the end we kill him just cleave to his head a bomb and they both die the End.

A
Artem Penzin 11.05.20

Mr.conter strike
Not well, you have to go to the game to write

T
Trol_Fighter337 11.05.20

It would be interesting to see Japan or Russia